剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我们走 快来
We're leaving. Come on.
不不不 不可能
N-No, no. No way.
我还厉害着呢
There is still whoop-ass left in this can.
走开 波比
Beat it, Poppy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
成为球队里最强和最好的罚点球员又不是我的错
It's not my fault I'm the strongest and best kicker on this team.
他们需要我 我很特别
They need me. I am special.
你不特别 好吗 你十岁了
You're not special, okay? You're 10.
什么
What?
你不是九岁 你十岁了
You're not 9, you're 10,
你超过联盟年龄限制了
and you're too old for this league.
太扯了
Well, this is shocking!
苏菲 上车
Sophie, get in the car.
我完全不知情
I did not know about this!
苏菲 我说真的 上车
Sophie, I'm serious, get in the car, okay?
弗洛伊德教练 你知不知道
Coach Floyd, did you know about this?
如果你知道 你就完蛋了
'Cause if you did, you are screwed!
苏菲 快跑
Sophie, run!
宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, baby, how you doing?
你觉得呢 我十岁了
How do you think? I'm 10.
我年龄都两位数了 自己居然还不知道
I turned double digits, and I didn't even know it.
你知道我对自己的十岁生日有多兴奋
You know how excited I was for my 10th birthday.
不然我为什么要培养九个罗里替身
Why else would I be cultivating nine Rory look-alikes?
宝贝 我很抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry.
老天 那天在操场上
God, I wasn't thinking about any of this
我根本没想过这些
that day at the playground.
是你决定毁了我人生的那天吗
Was that the day you decided to ruin my life?
在你小时候
You were just a toddler,
有些孩子因为你个头小就欺负你
and some kids were picking on you for being small.
个头小
Small?
我个头很大啊
I am huge!
我在唐恩餐馆喝过免费咖啡
I got a free coffee at Dunkin'
因为他们以为我是警♥察♥
because they thought that I was a cop!
我知道 宝贝 但你小时候不是这样的
I know, baby, but you weren't then.
你小时候就是长着大眼睛 一脸坏笑的小个子
You were itty bitty with big ol' eyes and a crooked smile.
有些孩子骂你
And some kids were calling you names,
我就帮你骂回去
so I stepped in, and I yelled at them in a way that --
细节就不说了
I won't tell you all the details,
但那天我是被护送出的操场
but I was escorted from the playground that day.
波比 你这野兽
Poppy, you animal.
后来我跟你♥爸♥爸说
Later, I was talking to your dad,
我很后怕如果我不在那里
and I was stressing about what would happen
会发生什么事
when I couldn't be there.
我想让你有优势
I wanted you to have an edge.
你已经和很多婚姻岌岌可危的
You were already dealing with so much --
父母打过交道了
parents whose marriage was hanging by a thread,
更不用说在美国当一个黑人男孩了
not to mention just being a black boy in America.
我希望这会让你更加自信
I had hoped it would make you confident.
你成功了
Well, it worked.
我很自爱
I love myself.
但是一直以来 我以为这是因为我很特别
But all this time, I thought it was because I was special.
但其实我只是年长
But really, I'm just old.
罗里·丹泽尔·班克斯
Rory Denzel Banks,
我不在乎你多大
I don't care what age you are,
你就是特别
you are special.
或许这些天 有点太特别了
Maybe these days, a little too special.
当选班长真的是冲昏了你的头脑
Getting elected Class President really went to your head.
好吧 我会低调点
Alright, I'll tone it back.
但我不知道怎么面对我朋友
But I just don't know how to face my friends.
他们都知道了 妈妈
They all know, Mom.
太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
真遗憾 罗里
I'm sorry, Rory!
我们做了自认为最好的事
We just did what we thought was best!
米基 睡觉去
Miggy, go to sleep!
杰克在吗
Is Jack down there?
我只是厌倦了妮可·基德曼
I just feel like I'm done with Nicole Kidman.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
看看谁来了
And look who's here.
我的替身们
My look-alikes!
太酷了
This is amazing!
你们好啊
Hi, guys!
-祝你十岁生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy 10th birthday, baby. ?- Thanks.
-寿星 -两位数了啊
- Birthday man! - Hey, double digits!
-老男人 -你十岁了啊
- Hey, old man! - So, you're 10, huh?
是的
Yeah, I guess so.
-哥们 这太酷了 -真的吗
- Dude, that's so cool. - Really?
你们不觉得我老吗
You don't think of me as old?
像那些早起去商场遛弯
Like some early morning mall-walker
裤子拉到胸这么高的老头
in pants up to my nips?
什么 当然不
What? No!
你年龄两位数了
You're double digits.
这太炫了
That's rad.
淡定点 库珀
Take it easy, Cooper.
他还是那个孩子
He's the same kid,
只是离死亡更近了
just a little closer to death.
苏菲
Sophie, hey.
我想为我之前失去理智向你道歉
I just want to apologize to you for losing my mind earlier.
我可能就是无法拒绝胜利吧
I guess I just can't handle winning.
但是我要辩解一句 我以前从没赢过
Though, in my defense, I had never done it before.
-看到你那样还挺有趣的 -嗯
- Well, it was kind of fun to see you like that. ?- Yeah.
而且只有一次我得假装
There was only one time where I had to lie
说你不是我爸
and pretend you weren't my dad.
挺好
That's good.
我很喜欢和你腻在一起
Well, I definitely loved spending so much time with you.
如果你觉得没问题
And if you're cool with it,
我想继续下去
I'd love to keep that going,
哪怕我们再也不赢了了
even if we never win again.
这件事我一直都知道 而且没告诉任何人
I knew this whole time and didn't tell a soul.
我感觉这才应该是头条吧
I feel like that should be more of a headline.
你太无聊了 米基
I've grown bored of you, Miggy.
那么
So...
-你们搬出去了 -差不多了
- You moved out, huh? - Almost.
我们的东西还在我车里
All our stuff is still in my car.
还有一些我从你那顺走的东西
And some of your stuff that I took with us.
好吧 别闹了
Alright, look, enough with the dramatics.
搬回来吧
Just move back in.
你打算向格雷厄姆道歉吗
Are you gonna apologize to Graham?
福格蒂家的人不怎么道歉
We Fogertys, we don't do a lot of apologizing.
我们不是热情的人
We're not a warm people.
这得怪我母亲
I blame Mother.
还有水牛城的冬天
And the Buffalo winters.
但主要是我母亲
But mostly Mother.
可怕的女人
Dreadful woman.
行吧 我可以再努力点
Alright, I can try to do better.
他在哪
Where is he?
小子
Hey, kid.
知道吗 你...
You know, you, uh...
你那天问了我一个问题 我...
You asked me something the other day, and I --
我其实没有回答你
Well, I -- I really didn't answer.
这样吧 站起来
I'll tell you what, stand up.
转身
Now turn around.
好
Okay.
这是关键
Now, here's the key.
你得确保将宽的这一端
You want to make sure that the thick end
放在窄的下面13厘米
is about 5 inches lower than the thin end.
绕一圈
You wrap it once...
-我还是想知道 -什么
- I gotta know. ?- Yeah?
昨天你的衬衫上有汤
You had soup on your shirt yesterday.
怎么回事
What's the story?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表