剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Not now, though.
这是你俩的时刻 继续
This is your moment. You go.
关键是 我应该很早之前就对你说了
The point is, I should have told you this a long time ago,
但是...我为你感到骄傲 儿子
but... I'm proud of you, son.
谢谢 爸 这对我意义重大
Thanks, Dad. That means a lot.
我很高兴你能重回我的生活
I'm happy to have you back in my life.
我也是 小赞
You too, Xan.
来吧
Come on.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here, huh?
爸 等等
Dad, hold on.
我想推杆成功 为了自己
I want to sink this putt... for me.
好的
Okay.
去吧 儿子
Go get 'em, kid.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
真不敢相信我们跟那货有相同的基因
I can't believe we share DNA with that.
我进坟墓也不会承认
I'll go to my grave denying it.
如果你需要牧场沙拉酱或蘸酱就告诉我
Let me know if you need any type of ranch or dipping sauce.
您可以看到这边
And as you can kind of see up here,
低压系统正在慢慢靠近...
there's a low-pressure system making its way...
给你
Here you go.
一直南下到海岸线
That's gonna come all the way down the coastline,
在大家最不经意的时候
and of course just when you least expect it,
有一股冷空气来袭
we got a cold front coming through.
好吧 D
Okay. "D."
-D -D
- "D." ?- "D."
最终将抵达南加州
...that'll eventually reach Southern California.
这对山谷的居民来说自然是好事
That's of course good news for the folks in the Valley,
终于可以让家里的空调歇歇
who can finally give their AC units a break
因为豪伊热浪西向去毛伊岛了
as Heatwave Howie turns west towards Maui.
这里是KZOP库珀中心
For the KZOP Cooper Center,
我是威尔·气象
I'm Will Weather.
等等 我刚说什么了
Wait, what did I say?
我也可以做那工作
I could do that job.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表