剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
现在的道格拉斯还是年轻的小道
Present-day Douglas or young Dougie?
现在的道格拉斯 我们讨论的道格拉斯
Douglas today. The Douglas we've been talking about.
我就是一说 万一是医学院读书时的道格拉斯
Okay, I'm just saying, if it was med-school Douglas,
-我会去德基家 -德基家是啥
- I'd be at Delky's. - What's Delky's?
鸡翅店 水牛城人都知道
It's a wing place! It's what you do in Buffalo!
拜托 老兄
Come on, man!
拜托我 是拜托你吧
Me come on? You come on!
我们不能让道格拉斯和波比分手之后
We can't leave Douglas out there walking alone
在外面独自游荡 放任不管
right after his breakup with Poppy!
他什么
His what?
你们走路没声音啊
You have such quiet feet.
孩子们 你们怎么来了
What are you kids doing here?
你们不是在和托尼冲浪吗
You're supposed to be surfing with Tony.
托尼踢死了一条魟鱼
Tony kicked a stingray to death.
澳大利亚环保人士
他说这是为了史蒂夫·厄文
Said it was for Steve Irwin.
他在车里冷静
He's out in the car cooling off.
你说什么来着 爸爸和波比分手了
What did you say about our dad and Poppy breaking up?
不 你听错了
Oh, no, you misheard.
他们在模仿《舞动青春》
They're shaking it up. Role play stuff.
下流 但是安全 真的下流
Nasty. But safe! But nasty.
好 酷 酷 酷
Yeah. Cool. Cool, cool.
我完全相信
I totally believe that.
因为我还是个在睡袋里拉臭臭的小孩子
Because I'm a three-year-old with caca in my sleep sack.
说实话
Get real!
告诉我们到底出什么事了
Just tell us what's going on.
我们可以承受
We can handle it.
我们刚刚目睹了托尼
We just watched Tony avenge the death
替他不认识的澳洲人复仇
of an Australian he didn't even know.
你们的父母想亲自告诉你们
Look, your parents wanted to tell you themselves,
但没错 他们分手了
but, yes, they broke up.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. ?
叹气的老弟
Hey, sigh guy.
信息量有点大吧
A lot to process, huh?
斯多葛派人 对痛苦或困难能默默承受或泰然处之
需要斯多葛式的男性能量吗
You need some stoic male energy?
不 少来这套
Nah, miss me with that mess.
好吧
Okay.
我只是担心道格拉斯
I'm just worried about Douglas.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
他没法承受这种事
He's not equipped to deal with something like this.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
我也一直在说这话
I've literally been saying the same thing,
但我们不知道他去哪了
but we have no idea where he went.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know where he went. - You do?
哪里 雪茄休息室 达美航♥空♥休息室 汉堡休息室
Where? Cigar lounge? Delta Lounge? Burger Lounge?
我们知道是个休息室 但是哪个呢
We know it's a lounge, but which lounge?
这种时候道格拉斯只会去一个地方
There's only one place Douglas would go right now.
在困难来临时 他总是求助上帝
In times of trouble, he always turns to a higher power.
我知道我好久没跟你说话了 大家伙
I know I haven't talked to you in a while, big guy,
但我现在来了 我需要你
but I'm here now, and I need you.
我不想跟德瑞克在一起
I do not want a relationship with Derek!
我们把基因放进了同一个孩子
We mutually put DNA into the same guy,
我也很开心他洗心革面了
and I'm happy he's cleaning up his act,
但是仅此而已 结案
but that's it, case closed.
案件重启
Uh, case re-opened.
你撒谎我都能看出来
I can always tell when you're lying.
比如你说你有四条瑜伽裤
Like when you told me that you have four pair of yoga pants,
其他人也许会被你糊弄
everyone else might believe it,
-但我知道你只有一条 -四条
- but I know it's only one. - It's four!
它们破在同一个地方
They're all wearing out in the same way
是因为生产缺陷
because of a manufacturing defect!
别在我的分手日吼我了
Stop yelling at me on my breakup day!
今天是你的分手日吗
Oh, is it your breakup day?
我们是不是要像庆祝你生日一样
Are we gonna celebrate it all month
庆祝一个月啊
like we do for your birthday?
-你明明很喜欢我的生日月 -我不喜欢
- You love my birthday month. - ?I do not.
去那么多次铁板烧餐厅 谁受得了
I can't go to a hibachi restaurant that many times.
-你喜欢铁板烧 -我讨厌铁板烧
- You love hibachi. - I hate hibachi!
莫名其妙的 你得和陌生人坐在一起
It's confusing, you have to sit with strangers,
而且食物很难吃
and -- and -- and the food is bad.
别扯铁板烧 姐们
Don't drag hibachi into this, man.
那可是板烧 姐们 板烧啊
That's 'bachi, dude! 'Bachi!
你提这个只是因为
And you're only saying that
你知道我说对了德瑞克的事
because you know I'm right about Derek.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许我是想和德瑞克在一起
Maybe I do think about a relationship with Derek.
也许我是想看着他吃麦片
Maybe there is a world where I want to watch him eat cereal
讨论更换空气净化器
and talk about changing the air filter.
好吗 我现在很懵
Okay? It's confusing.
-谢谢 -但你欠道格拉斯一个解释
- Thank you. - ?But you owe Douglas an explanation,
而你朝我撒气是因为你知道我说得对
and you're just putting it on me because you know I'm right.
不 你把矛头转向我
No, you're just making this about me
是因为你知道我说得对
because you know I'm right.
我走了
I'm out.
而且德瑞克一直站在你后面
Also, Derek's been standing behind you
所以他听到了一切 拜拜
this whole time, and he heard everything. Bye!
我是听到了一切
I did hear everything,
但我可以当做没听见
but I'm willing to have my mind wiped
只要你愿意借我钱
if you'll loan me the money.
爸爸的车在这
There's Dad's car!
那不是车 那是绅士的轿跑
It's not a car. It's a gentleman's coupe.
放尊重点
Show some respect.
我不得不说 我很佩服 罗里
I gotta say, I am impressed, Rory.
你真的了解道格拉斯
You really do know Douglas.
你瞧 米基 结局好 样样好
See, Miggy? All's well that ends well.
或者我该说 样样威尔
Or should I say, ends Will?
我不喜欢你的冷笑话
I don't like that, man.
真的 我很了解道格拉斯
It's true, guys. I really do know Douglas.
过去一年我更了解他了
I've really gotten to know him this past year.
我们变得很亲密
We've become very close.
所以很可惜
Which is why it's a shame
他让我妈伤心了
that he has broken my mom's heart
我必须去杀了他
and now I must murder him.
-快走 快走 -什么
- Go. Go, go, go, go, go! - What?!
-罗里 罗里 -走走
- Rory? Rory? - Go, go! Let's go!
-杀人很有趣 -快点 快点
- Murder is fun! - Move! Move!
博物馆是用来学习的
Museums are for learning!
好吧 你听到我说...
Uh, okay. So, did you h-hear the part where --
我都听到了
I heard all the parts.
尤其是你说
Especially the one where you said
你想跟我在一起
you wanted to be in a relationship with me?
我说了也许
I said maybe.
而且我在和最好的朋友吵架
And I was in a fight with my best friend.
从法律上来说 这就跟喝醉了一样
That's legally the same as being drunk.
你不用改口 这...
You don't have to backpedal. This is --
显然是个很性感的情况
It's obviously a-a sexy situation --
不不 这不性感
No, no, no. This is not sexy.
更不是什么情况
And this is definitely not a situation.
好吧 真可惜
Oh, well, that's a bummer.
因为 说实话
Because...the truth is,
我也愿意
I want that, too.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
什么
What?
-真的吗 -真的
- You do? - I do.
非常想
Very much.
好吧
Well...
我们正在进入良好的共同抚养节奏
We're just getting into a really good co-parenting rhythm,
我不知道
and I -- I don't --
我不想做任何冒险的事
I don't want to do anything that'll risk that.
我知道 我完全同意
I know. I totally agree.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表