剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我们要弄清楚是什么
and we are gonna figure out what it is.
我们不能丢下苏菲和格雷厄姆
We can't leave Sophie and Graham.
你是说我们去夏令营的"朋友"吗
You mean our "Friends" Who went to a summer camp
兰斯·巴斯还教他们百老汇舞蹈
where Lance Bass taught them Broadway choreography
可是却他们没问过我们要不要去
and never asked if we wanted to go?
我可不会因为丢下他们而失眠
I am not losing sleep over this one.
所以呢
So?
所以
So.
所以 他们在这里是不是很奇怪
So, is it weird that they're here?
这是威尔和米基
That's just Will and Miggy.
威尔是你男朋友吗
Is Will, like, your boyfriend?
什么 不是
What? No.
我相信他是一个好男友
I mean, I'm sure he would make a good boyfriend.
-我会的 -是的
- Yes, I would. - ?Yeah.
我不是说我会变成她的
Not -- I'm not saying I want to be her b--
-我已经有女朋友了 -不会的
- I have a girlfriend already. - No.
-他有女朋友 -但我是个好男友
- He has a girlfriend. - But -- Yeah.
他一直和女友待在一起
And he hangs out with her all the time, and --
我们挺要好的 但只是因为我们
There's an intimacy, but that's just 'cause we pair --
-我们做父母的太难熬了 -是的 就像
- we share parenting struggles. - Yeah, like -- It's, like, a love --
像是一种友爱
like, a mutual, like, friend love
-互相依靠 -友爱
- where I count on him, he counts on me. - It's friend love.
-我们照看彼此的孩子 -友爱
- We watch each other's kids. - Friend love.
安吉 还好你没和他在一起
Angie, I am so glad you're not seeing him, okay?
他太易怒了
He has rage issues.
他在我上班的地方袭击了我
He attacked me in my place of work,
就在我的得来速上
in my drive-thru.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-这是格雷厄姆的吗 -给我
- Is this Graham's? - ?Give me that.
你没资格关心这个狮子
You don't deserve to know anything about this lion.
我不会告诉你它叫吼吼先生
Not that his name is Mr. Roar
格雷厄姆出生时就有了
or that Graham's had him since birth
以及它的名字叫沙克
or that his first name is Shaq.
别问问题
No questions!
明白
Got it. Deal.
安吉 来场角
Angie, come to the corner!
失陪
Excuse me.
我去一下场角
I'm going to the corner.
伙计们 我知道我想说什么
You guys, I know what I want to say,
但我老是忘
but I keep losing it.
我好像需要个剧本什么的
It's like I need a script or something.
你那封超长的电子邮件呢
Oh, hey, what about your epic e-mail?
对啊 我去打印
Yes! I'm gonna go print it.
不 安吉 你不能用那台打印机
No, Angie. No. You cannot use that printer.
我的打印机没问题
Okay, my printer is good.
你这个伪技术宅
You're a tech snob.
这是我花过最值的二十块了
Best 20 bucks I ever spent.
好像有点烧焦的味道
Smells like burning.
没事的
It's fine.
她很棒啊
She's excellent!
我们能把音量关小一点吗
Think we can turn down the volume?!
今晚没事了 托尼
That'll be all for tonight, Tony.
你可以去上空手道课了
You can go to your karate class.
我好紧张
I'm nervous.
一点一点的积累起来
Just all the build-up.
天哪
?Oh, God!
-心脏病吗 -不 更糟糕
- Is it your heart? - ?No. Worse.
我们能看见他们 说明他们也能看见我们吧
If we can see them, they can see us, right?
真是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
我在找重点
Just scanning for salient points.
我是来道歉的 安吉
I came here to say I'm sorry, Angie.
我的所作所为不可原谅
What I did is unforgivable.
没有任何借口
There's no excuse whatsoever.
但你也知道
But just so you know,
那年夏天我好惨啊
I was in a really bad place that summer.
火车乐队刚偷了我的《灵魂伴侣》
Train had just stolen "Hey, Soul Sister" From me
并且毁了它
and ruined it.
茶会乐队的势头越来越足
The Tea Party was gaining momentum.
我吸了很多马克笔
And I was sniffing a lot of markers.
我记得
I remember.
当时你的鼻尖一直有点蓝
The tip of your nose was always just a little blue.
这么多年来 我一直想找你
In all these years, I wanted to find you,
但是已经过去太久了
but too much time had passed.
然后你出现在我上班的拉佐快餐店
And then there you were in my Ratso's.
后来我收到了你的电子邮件 你写了好多
And then I got your e-mail, and it was so long
而且很形象地告诉我 我对屁♥股♥应该做些什么
and graphic in terms of what I can do to my own ass.
但是也恰恰如此直白美丽
But also so raw and beautiful
像你一样真实
and just real, like you.
总之我很抱歉突然来你家
Anyway, I'm sorry I barged in.
我只是觉得我要礼尚往来
I just felt like I needed to make a grand gesture.
所以我为你写了一首歌♥
So I wrote you a song.
你们可以走了
You can go now.
什么 不可能
What?! Absolutely not!
安吉 你太情绪化了
Angie, you are too emotional to think.
你不能这样跟她说话
You can't talk to her like that.
-她让我这样说的 -不 我没有
- She asked me to say this. - No, I didn't.
-什么 别相信她 -我觉得要相信女人
- What?! Don't believe her. - I think we need to believe women.
我同意 现在都2019年了
Yeah, I agree. It's 2019.
这就是为什么女人需要男性盟友
This is why women need male allies.
-对吗 -我就是盟友
- Right? - I am an ally!
我是一个女儿的父亲
I am the father of a daughter.
太悲哀了 兄弟
This is sad, man.
我真为你感到尴尬
Like, I'm so embarrassed for you.
她让你们离开了
She's asking you to leave.
好吧 米基 跟我走
Okay. Miggy, come with me.
虽然我跟他走了 但我不支持他的信仰
I'm leaving with him, but I don't support his beliefs.
好的 米基
Okay, Miggy.
那个男的绝对不可能
There is no way
写出《灵魂伴侣》这首歌♥
that that man wrote "Hey, Soul Sister."
就一首 懂吗
Just one song, okay?
然后你就走
Then you leave.
这首歌♥除了第一个和♥弦♥
You know, there's a lot more to that song
还有很多内容
than just the first chord.
你想听剩下的吗
Do you want to hear the rest?
不想
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
下一步是打开这个装有38个木螺丝的袋子
So, the next step is to open this bag of 38 wooden screws.
好的
Alright.
这下要耽搁了
That's gonna be a setback.
你们怎么能这样
How could you guys?!
该死的桌子
Shishitos for the table!
你的地板上到处都是螺丝
There's screws all over your floors.
你们怎么能就那样离开我
How could you leave me like that?!
因为你背叛了我们
Because you threw us under the bus
然后把我们推了出去
and then literally pushed us out.
好理由
Good reason.
我要去你的城♥堡♥反省了
I'm gonna go shame spiral in your castle.
还没有完成 但也行吧
It's not done yet, but okay.
我警告过你们
I warned you.
未来的安吉就是个野兽
Future Angie is an animal.
她总是能得逞
She gets what she wants.
请告诉我德瑞克已经回巴斯托了
Please tell me that Derek is back in Barstow now.
我又把他关在外面了
I put him outside again.
或许我应该和他谈个恋爱
Maybe I should just date him
让他再次离开我
until he leaves me again.
这样很糟糕吗
Is that bad?
是的 拜托 安吉
Yes! Come on, Angie!
你只要记住德瑞克的混样
You just need to remember all the ways that Derek sucks.
比如 他在拉佐快餐店上班
For example, he works at a Ratso's,
而且他还不是经理
and he's not even the manager.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表