剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
走吧 威尔 去那个新的奶油芝士餐厅吧
Come on, Will. Let's go to that new cream cheese restaurant.
米基 我们可以之后再去"奶油芝士的凝望"
Miggy, we can go to Schmear's Lookin' At You later.
道格拉斯 我知道你不想听
Douglas, I know this is hard to hear,
但我们哪儿都不去
but we're not going anywhere.
我们会留在这里
In fact, we're just gonna stand here
静静地给予你力量 直到你能...
and exude quiet strength until you're ready to --
认真的吗
Really?
我知道你想单独待一会儿
I know you think you want to be alone,
但这不是你真正需要的
but that's not what you need.
你需要的是你的兄弟
You need your bros.
他们就在这儿陪着你
And they here.
来吧 敞开心扉
So, come on. Let's. Dive. In.
好吧
Alright.
也许我今天真的需要人陪
Maybe I do need some company today.
我去收拾一下 剃个胡子
I'm gonna go freshen up and fire up the Norelco,
换一件干净的衬衫
put on a clean shirt,
然后回来重拾自我
and then I'm gonna come back ready to heal.
很好
Good.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
看到了吗
You see that?
行得通
The process works.
你刚才亲了自己的肩膀
Did you just kiss your own shoulder?
是的 你愿意也可以亲
I did. You can do it, too, if you want.
虽然你不配 但是也可以亲
You didn't earn it, but you can do it, too.
不用了
I'm good.
今天会是老库珀值得纪念的日子
This is shaping up to be a red-letter day for ol' Coop.
帮助道格拉斯 又教你怎么支持朋友
Helping Douglas out, teaching you how to support a friend...
今天不错啊
It's a good day.
今天真不错
It's a really good day.
他开车跑了
Yeah, he's driving away.
最终我还是放下了
I mean, ultimately, I'm cool
因为这是无法避免的 对吧
because it was bound to happen, right?
毕竟道格拉斯和我太不一样了
I mean, Douglas and I are so different.
我不能一直伤心下去
I can't just keep being sad about this.
我得向前看 不能沉迷过去
I need to move on. Can't keep looking back.
没错 就像一只头上挂着胡萝卜的驴
That's right! You're like a dog with a cone --
一路向前不回头
healing without looking back.
我的头
My head.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这个可怜的乐高小人怎么没有脸
This poor LEGO man's got no face.
他的头盔戴反了
It's just turned around the wrong way in his helmet.
波比 我不是想给你泼冷水
Poppy, I don't mean to drop any eaves on you,
但这真的是健康的想法吗
but is that really the healthiest perspective?
什么
Excuse me?
我只是想说 经历是一件礼物
Well, I just mean that the past is a gift,
可以帮助我们成长
and it helps us grow.
如果你真的在乎道格拉斯 为什么要把他忘了
If you really care about Douglas, why forget him?
这对你们两个都不公平
That doesn't feel fair to either of you.
德瑞克 我们能聊聊吗
Derek, can we talk?
我下去
I'm gonna come down.
-你下来 -对
- You'll come down? - Yeah.
你好 你刚才说的...
Hello. What you just said --
很蠢
Stupid.
-对不起 -不是
- I'm sorry. - ?No.
居然还有点道理
It was weirdly wise.
我挺喜欢
I was kind of into it.
但这不是我们的用处 好吗
But that's not what we're doing here, okay?
我们要肯定她 不能挑战她
We're validating, not challenging.
所以要跟她说她想听的话
So tell her what she wants to hear?
就像回音室一样
Like an echo chamber?
没错
Yeah, exactly!
没错 没错
Exactly. Exactly.
没错
Exactly.
对
Yeah.
这话听起来或许很奇怪
I don't mean to sound weird,
可餐桌底下的光线让你看起来真美
but you look really nice in under-dining-room-table light.
我回来啦
Come back up.
底下可真奇怪
It's weird down there.
总之 我们跑题了
Anyway, we got off track.
记住了 别后悔
Just remember, no regrets.
-对 我不会为这种事难过的 -对
- Yeah, I refuse to feel bad about any of this. ?- Yeah.
要是我不告诉他分手的原因呢
So what if I didn't give him a reason for the breakup?
太对了
That's right.
不关他的事
It is none of his busi--
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你没告诉道格拉斯分手的原因吗
You didn't tell Douglas why you broke up with him?
你没提你想要孩子的事吗
You didn't say anything about wanting a baby?
没有 我知道他不想要孩子 还费什么口舌
No. I know he doesn't want one, so what's the point?
我永远都不会告诉他
And I'm never gonna tell him.
没错 沉默是金
Yes! Silence is golden.
-这就对了 -不 等等 不是
- That's what's up. - No, wait, no.
这可不对
That's not what's up.
波比 这是不对的
Poppy, that's not okay.
这有点残忍♥
It's kind of cruel.
看来我全都找到了
Welp, looks like I found 'em all.
一万七千...
Seventeen thousand...
你刚刚说我残忍♥
Okay, you were saying I'm cruel?
你怎么能什么都不告诉他
How could you leave him in the dark like that?
他肯定快疯了
I mean, he must be going crazy.
你该站在我这边
Hey, you're supposed to support me.
我倒是想
Well, I want to,
可我觉得我有义务对你说实话
but I also feel obligated to give it to you straight.
好吧
Okay.
既然我们要对彼此说实话
Well, since we're giving it to each other straight...
你喜欢德瑞克
you're into Derek.
什 什么 我 我没有
W-What? I-I am not.
不 你有
Yeah, you are.
他现在是大人了 你很喜欢
He's an adult now. You love it.
你想要了 没错
You want it. Yeah.
我说得可不是调情
And I'm not just talking squeezy fun-fun.
我说的是谈恋爱
I'm talking relationship.
你想和他周六在百货商店买♥♥生活必需品
You just wanna spend a Saturday at Target picking up essentials.
你有证据吗 姐妹
What's your evidence, bro?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know,
比如你的一言一行
maybe everything you say and do.
那你发出这种声音干嘛
Yeah, what about that "Yuh-huh, nuh-uh" stuff?
你在营造谈恋爱的氛围
You're giving him major relationship vibes.
我没有 别胡说
I am not. Do not put vibes in my mouth.
我只是想对我儿子的父亲友好一些
I am just trying to be nice to the father of my son.
氛围 你可瞒不住我
V-I-B-E, you can't even lie to me.
你在营造氛围 什么 你在营造氛围
You vibin'. What, what? You vibin'.
这只是一点小挫折
Okay, this is just a little speed bump.
我们得找到道格拉斯 要活的
We're gonna find Douglas, and we're gonna find him alive.
嗯 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I mean, yeah, I-I assumed.
可是 威尔 他说了想自己待着
But--But, Will, he said he wanted to be alone,
可你不听 现在他走了
and you ignored him, and now he's gone.
这就意味着我们应该尊重他的想法
Maybe that's a sign we should just let him be.
这太扯了 你脑抽了吧
That's so crazy. You're insane right now.
放松点 伙计
You need to chill out, my man.
好好放松一下
Like, in a real way.
以我为榜样
Use me as a model.
我很放松 很积极 很冷静
I'm chill, I'm positive, I'm calm.
你才不冷静 你在发抖呢
You're not calm. You're shaking.
这和道格拉斯没关系
Yeah, that has nothing to do with Douglas.
我吞了一个紫色的咖啡胶囊
I swallowed a Nespresso pod earlier -- a purple one.
我的天 要不要我送你去医院
Oh, my God. You want me to take you to the hospital?
需要的话再说
I'll let you know.
我们得找到道格拉斯
Alright, we need to find Douglas, okay?
假如你是他 你很难过 你会去哪
You're him, you're sad. Where do you go?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表