剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
就是让这匹种马参加竞技表演吧
is to get this show pony to the rodeo.
叫醒他吧
Now somebody wake him up.
瞧 看看他们有多高兴
See? Look how happy they are.
如果有音乐的话
If only there was some music playing,
他们看起来就没那么尴尬了
they wouldn't seem so crazy.
谢谢你 假装我的女朋友
Hey, uh, thank you for... being my pretend girlfriend.
没问题
No problem.
其实
It was actually...
很容易
Easy.
是啊
Yeah.
我用餐巾纸包些蛋糕带回家
I'm gonna go double-napkin some cake to take home.
妙哉
Delicious.
儿子 你把派对弄得真不错
Son, you really dressed this party up,
但是安吉更胜一筹
but Angie strutted it down the runway.
没错 我的女人嘛
Oh, yeah. That's my lady.
我的真命天女
The ol' ball and chain. My one and only.
很抱歉我迟到了
I am so sorry I'm late.
我洗了两遍澡才把清酒和猫毛弄干净
I had to shower twice just to get off all the sake and fur. ?H--
*安吉向后走*
*Angie's walkin' backwards*
*想离开房♥间*
*Tryin' to leave the room*
接个吻而已
Okay, so, that's just a kiss that we do
大家都很开放的
that everybody's cool with.
安吉 你能带特蕾西去厨房♥
Uh, Angie, do you want to take Tracy into the kitchen,
看看袋鼠给皂器吗
show her that kangaroo-shaped soap dispenser
就是那个肥皂会从嘴里出来
where the soap comes out of the mouth
还可以把海绵像小袋鼠一样放进育儿袋里
but you put the sponge in the pouch, like a little joey?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要带我父母
I am going to take these parents of mine
换个房♥间
into a room that is not this one.
爸妈
Guys.
我们再往海绵上抹点肥皂
Let's throw another soap on the spongy.
你们干什么
What are you --
过来看看
Just come see it.
吻另一个女人
Kissing another woman?
还在你自己家里 厚颜无♥耻♥
In your own home? It's brazen. It's brazen!
都怪你
He got this from you.
那就是你的嘴唇
Those might as well be your lips.
你屁♥股♥像我 但是嘴唇像他
You got my ass, but you got his lips!
靠 露西
Damn it, Lucy,
我只负责自己的嘴
I take responsibility for my own mouth,
不管其他人的
no one else's!
伙计们 我有很多信息要告诉你们
Okay, guys, I have a lot of info to get out,
所以希望你们可以开明一点 好吗
so I need you to put on your young-people brains, okay?
是的 你们看见我吻了一个女人
Yes, you saw me kissing a woman.
那个叫特蕾西的女人是我真正的女朋友
That woman, known as Tracy, is my actual girlfriend.
-什么 -安吉不是我女朋友
- What? - Angie is not my girlfriend,
但你们误会了以后 我们就顺水推舟了
but when you thought she was, we went along with it
因为你们说我们的恋爱挽救了你们的婚姻
because you said our relationship was saving your marriage.
没错 我和安吉的友谊非常让人羡慕
And it's true -- my friendship with Angie is very inspiring,
但我和特蕾西在一起很开心
but I have a great thing going with Tracy,
希望我的要求不过分
and not to build it up too much -- hopefully,
希望我们恋爱也可以挽救了你们的婚姻
that will be the relationship that keeps you guys together.
有问题吗
Any questions?
妈 这个房♥间只有三个人
Mom, there's three people in this room.
你不用举手
You don't have to raise your hand.
-你经常骗我们吗 -你认识特蕾西多久了
- Do you always lie to us? - How long have you known Tracy?
-你和米娅的婚姻是认真的吗 -?你们亲密吗
- Was your marriage to Mia real? - ?Are you intimate?
-苏菲还是苏菲吗 -她家是哪里人
- And is Sophie still Sophie? - Where's her family from?
看来我们需要举手
O-Okay, obviously, we do need to raise hands,
妈 你先举手的
and, Mom, I saw yours first.
其实我举了 举得比较低而已
Actually, mine was raised, but it was low, so...okay.
这个特蕾西是你同事吗
Is this the Tracy from work?
对 她是我老板
Yes. She's my boss.
后续问题 这样好吗
Follow-up question -- do we think that's a good idea?
举一次手可以问两个问题吗
So, it's two questions per hand raise?
明白了
It's good to know.
大家都有机会问问题
Everyone will get their turn.
是的 特蕾西是我的老板
Yes, Tracy is my boss,
但是我们把现代♥办♥公室恋情的难题
but we are navigating the tricky waters
处理得非常好
of a modern office romance very well,
她对我很重要
and she means a lot to me.
爸 你说
Yes, Father?
我们怎么知道
Well, what were we supposed to think?
我们又没见过特蕾西
We've never even met Tracy,
而且我们去了安吉上小学的地方
and we've been to where Angie went to elementary school.
-我们不想去 但她还是带我们去了 -没错
- We didn't want to go, but she took us there anyway. - Not at all.
安吉是个好朋友
Look, Angie is a good fr--
非常好的朋友
a great friend.
说实话 她是我最好的朋友
Honestly, she's...my best friend.
夹在两个女人中间
Caught between two women.
很耳熟啊
Sounds familiar.
我指的是我自己的外遇
I was referencing my own affair.
你很好猜的
You're not that deep.
是的 老爸 我们破解了密♥码♥
Yeah, Dad, we were able to crack the code.
妈 你说
Yes, Mother?
特蕾西是长老会教♥徒♥吗
Is Tracy Presbyterian?
我们是长老会教♥徒♥吗
Are we Presbyterian?
看 你按一下脑袋
See, you push on the head,
就能吐出肥皂 我很喜欢
and it barfs out the soap, which I love.
安吉 你在做什么
Angie... what are you doing?
看 你按一下脑袋
See, you push on the head,
就能吐出肥皂 我很喜欢
and it barfs out the soap, which I love.
安吉
Okay, Angie.
听着
Look...
我不该来的
It's weird that I'm here.
不仅是今天 一直都是
And not just today, but...all the times.
你肯定不舒服
And that can't be fun for you.
你说得对
You're right. It's...
的确
it's not.
看 你按一下脑袋
See, you push on the head,
就能吐出肥皂 我很喜欢
and it barfs out the soap, which I love.
对不起 我正在重新看你的短♥信♥
Sorry. I'm re-reading your text.
"还在弄山羊酒
"Still up to my ears in goat wine.
米基还在抱怨肚子痛
Miggy continues to complain of rumb-rumbs.
看不到尽头"
No end in sight."
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
还有呢
And get this --
唯一一家卖♥♥胃药的店
the only store that sells rumb-rumb medicine
把木管乐器放在收银机旁 让顾客冲动购买♥♥
keeps woodwinds by the register for impulse buys.
我很抱歉
Alright. I'm sorry.
我只是想休息一个下午
I just -- I wanted to take an afternoon off,
可我又说不出口
and I couldn't bring myself to ask you.
波比 你不应该害怕
Look, Poppy, you shouldn't be afraid
求我做任何事 尤其是罗里的事
to ask me to do anything, especially if it involves Rory.
道格拉斯 你今天能照顾一下罗里
Douglas, can you please take Rory for the rest of the day
让我休息一下午吗
so that I can have the afternoon off?
帮帮我吧
Just for me?
乐意之至
It would be my pleasure.
这小混♥蛋♥根本就没穿鞋
Son of a bitch isn't even wearing the shoes.
安吉
Angie.
我要走了 你还好吗
I'm leaving, but are you okay?
不好
Not really.
我父母的婚姻出问题了
Pretty sure my parents' marriage is screwed.
我还在接受这个事实
It's a lot to process.
我可以晚点给你打电♥话♥吗
Do you think that maybe I could call you later
-我们可以 -威尔 我喜欢和你在一起
- and we could -- - ?Will, I love hanging out with you,
但我们不能老是黏在一起了
but we need to do less of it.
我们得照顾特蕾西的感受
For Tracy's sake and...
还有其他人的眼光
...for everything.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表