剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你很迷恋我
You're obsessed with me!
我没有
No, I'm not!
我不是为这个来的
That is not why I'm here.
那是安吉吗
Is it Angie?
当然了
Of course.
你迷恋安吉
You're obsessed with Angie.
什么 安吉
What? Angie?
安吉·D·阿玛托
Angie D'Amato?
棕发 这么点高 人模人样的
Brown hair, yea high, has a face?
你开了两个小时车
You did drive two hours
来破坏她的春宵一刻
to break up her romantic evening.
我只是想让她小心一点 好吗
I am just looking out for her, okay?
她值得拥有幸福
She deserves to be happy.
她是我认识的最好的人
She's basically the best person I know.
你们两个小丑说够了吗
Are you two fart clowns done?
嗯
Yes.
我们说完了
We're done with our business.
我去退房♥
I'll go check out.
你订了间房♥
You got a room?
不订房♥小二都不让我上来
The innkeep wouldn't let me up here unless I got one.
"小二"
"Innkeep"?
他可真奇怪
He is a very strange man.
你说得好像我不赞同一样
You keep saying that like I'm arguing with you.
好了 战斗开始
Alright, game faces on.
只点贵的
Big-ticket items only.
情人牛排 帕特里科蛤蜊
The Lover's Steak, Clams Delpatrico.
还 还有
H-here you go --
开放科莫多巨蜥派对潜艇三明治
Open-faced Komodo Dragon Party Hoagie.
六人份
Serves six.
我们就点这种 伙计们 好吧
This is the zone we need to be in, people, alright?
有人想要魟鱼鱼子酱吗
Anyone in for the Stingray Caviar?
这就对了
Ah, there we go!
托尼也懂了
Tony came to play!
我们喝点什么呢
And what will we be drinking?
我不喝酒 我明早要跳舞
None for me. I have dance in the morning.
好吧 谢谢参与 米基 帮大忙了
Alright. Thanks for coming, Miggy. Huge help.
好了 我们仨得好好琢磨琢磨了
Alright, the rest of us are just gonna have to dig in.
希达戈 我们先来点
Hidalgo, we're gonna start with the,
长骨和牛全套 谢谢
sampler of the wagyu long bones, please, for the table.
抱歉 福格蒂医生
Apologies, Dr. Fogerty.
一位顾客刚刚点了
One of the customers just ordered
-最后一份熟成牛排 -谁
- the last of the dry-aged steaks. ?- Who?
丹·马里诺先生的派对 先生
It's Mr. Dan Marino's party, sir.
马里诺 那个混♥蛋♥
Marino. That snake!
我以为你喜欢丹·马里诺呢
Hey, I thought you loved Dan Marino.
他把《水形物语》毁了 不可饶恕
He ruined "Shape of Water" for me. Unforgivable.
《水形物语》那么烂怪不得别人
"Shape of Water" ruined "Shape of Water."
米基 别这样
Don't, Miggy. Don't. ?
对不起
My bad.
贵菜没有了
Well, there goes the big-ticket items,
这意味着我们得用汉堡和羹
which means we're gonna have to patch this together
来凑单了
with burgers and thick soups.
-妹子 -托尼 你觉得这个...
- Hey. Hey, girl. - Tony, what do you think about the...
嗯
Yeah.
-怎么了 -姑娘
- Yeah. ?- Hey, girl.
怎么了
What?!
你和道格拉斯说你想要孩子了吗
Did you tell Douglas that you wanted a baby?
我试了
Okay, I tried,
但是除非他达到最低消费
but he's not gonna focus on this
否则是不会关心这个的
until he meets that damn minimum.
或许今晚不合适
Maybe tonight's not the night.
不不不 必须今晚 好吗
No, no, no, it has to be, okay?
明天同居的火车就要开动了
Tomorrow, the move-in train leaves,
你得知道这趟车上会不会有个宝宝
and you have to know if you got a baby on board.
好 看来我只能用俱乐部食物
Okay, so, it seems like I have no choice
把道格拉斯喂饱
but to stuff Douglas with club food
然后才能好好聊天
so I can get him back to talking.
-看我的 -好
- Here it goes. - ?Okay.
宝贝 我有个主意
Hey, babe, I have an idea.
这帮混账都在点昂贵的开胃菜和前菜
All these suckers are ordering the expensive apps and entrées.
我们为什么不反其道而行呢
Why don't we flip the script?
倒立用餐
Eat upside-down.
-不 -好吧
- No. - ?Okay.
我们不如先点昂贵的甜点
Why don't we order the expensive desserts now while they're available
然后再看看还剩什么
and then move on to whatever's left?
你真是个天才
You genius.
我在和全世界最聪明的女人约会
I'm dating the smartest woman in the world.
-是我 -希达戈 给我们来一大盘
- It's me. - Hidalgo, let's get a large tray
用珀斯拉纳可可做的顶级提拉米苏
of the Top Shelf Tiramisu with the Porcelana Cocoa.
地球日快乐 丹·马里诺
Happy Earth Day, Dan Marino.
你们太乱来了
You people are animals.
乐之饼干
Ritz crackers?!
这可是睡觉的地方
A man sleeps here!
放尊重些
Have some respect.
苏菲 这个床垫是记忆海绵的
Sophie, this mattress has memory foam.
它会记住你的
It's going to remember you!
谁给我杯深色苏打水
Someone pass me a dark soda.
我要给这里人工降雨
I'm gonna make it rain in this piece!
如果我们被发现了 被罚的人是我
If we get caught, I'm the one who's going down.
我是负责的
I'm the leader!
你能怎么办呢 把我们抱死吗
What are you gonna do? Hug us to death?
我是西西里的格雷厄姆·D·阿玛托
作为你们的领袖 我命令你们下床
我刚把你无视了
Okay, and just when I write you off,
你就找到新方法来吸人眼球了
you find another way to dazzle me?
快走
Move, people!
-走 -走走走
- Go! - Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
别担心 剩下的《翻转》就在录像机里
小二
Innkeep.
请叫我乔许
Please, just call me Josh.
-乔许小二 -不
- Innkeep Josh. ?- No.
今晚不需要我的房♥间了
I am not going to need my room tonight.
抱歉 没有退款服务 我为您结账
I'm sorry, we don't offer refunds. Let me get your bill.
我有义务请您在这本留言簿上签字
I'm obligated to ask you to sign this guestbook
并享用这杯格雷伯爵茶
and enjoy this Earl Grey tea.
好吧
Fine.
我要把勺子在杯子上敲得叮叮作响
But I'm gonna clink the spoon around the cup all loud-like.
我的天
Oh, my God. ?
科林和普里西拉·曼宁 2020年4月12日
要等至少一周才能在这里见面 太难了 真是爽翻天了
能麻烦你给我读一下吗
Will you read this to me?
我茶喝多了
I've drank too much tea.
好像产生幻觉了
I think I'm starting to see things.
"科林和普里西拉·曼宁"
"Colin and Priscilla Manning."
上周在这里待过
Stayed here last week.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
更差劲的是 他骗了安吉
Worse than that, he lied to Angie!
先生 请您小点声
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to keep it down.
人们在这里出轨呢
People are trying to cheat on people here.
火力全开啊
Okay, we are on a roll.
我为我们点了一瓶波特酒
I got us a bottle of Port, and I sent two over
还给丹·马里诺送了两瓶
to Dan Marino's table --
一瓶给他 一瓶敬他从未得到的超级碗戒指
one for him and one for the Super Bowl ring he never got.
托尼 你来吧
Tony, give us the honors.
抱歉 伙计们
Oh, I'm sorry, guys.
小杰克拉臭臭了
Uh, Little Jack made a boom-boom.
-我去帮他换一下 -好的
- I'm gonna go change him. - Terrific.
托尼 帮个忙
Uh, Tony, assist?
还记得那些日子吗 尿布 臭臭
Remember those days? Diapers? Boom-booms?
是的
Oh, I do.
其实我在想
In fact, I was just thinking that --
可怜的坏蛋
Oh, that poor bastard.
不眠之夜
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表