剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我敢打赌在某些灯光下
And I bet in some lights,
他没有那么帅气
he doesn't look as hot as in other lights.
而且他只关心自己
A-And he -- he only cares about himself
和他的宝贝吉他
and his precious guitar.
他把我扔在公车站的那天
You know, the day that he left me at the bus station,
他买♥♥了两张票 一张给自己一张给他的吉他
he had two tickets -- for him and his guitar.
真的
True story.
那把吉他还是靠窗位置
The guitar had a window seat
而我就被丢在停车场
while I was left stranded in a parking lot,
我还怀着他的孩子呢
pregnant with his kid.
因为德瑞克是个混♥蛋♥
Because Derek friggin' sucks!
这样好了 我要过去
You know what? I am gonna go over there,
让他滚蛋
and I'm gonna tell him that he needs to leave.
多亏了你们 我自己可以的
And thanks to you guys, I can do it on my own.
我相信你
I believe in you.
别碰我们的食物
Keep your paws off our food.
希望他们别吃那条三文鱼
They better not eat that salmon.
那是托尼天刚亮就起床去抓的
Tony had to get up at the crack of dawn to catch that fish.
他们盯上我们了
Okay, look, they're onto us, alright?
我们只能跟他们摊牌了
I think the only choice we have is to come clean.
好主意 不过稍加改动 说个谎
Good plan. Small tweak -- we lie.
不可能 我才不说谎呢
No way. I'm not lying.
好吧 备用计划
Okay, alternate plan.
我把球扔进壁橱
I-I throw a ball into a closet.
他们去追球 我们就把壁橱锁上
They chase it, we lock the closet,
吃我们的三文鱼
finish our salmon,
然后再担心不好的影响
and then we worry about it on the "B" side.
不是只有你俩才能说悄悄话
You two aren't the only ones who can whisper.
我们知道事情经过了
We just figured out what's going on.
-我们又不笨 -太明显了
- We're not stupid. - It's pretty obvious.
好看的礼服 暧昧的气氛
The fancy clothes, the ambiance.
你们在为我这个班长准备
You're doing a test run for the surprise inaugural ball
惊喜就职舞会测试
you're planning for me as class president.
宝贝 我们...
Oh, honey, what we're --
没错 罗里
Yes, Rory! That's exactly it!
太棒了
Oh, yes!
-派对 -太好了
- ?Party! - Yes! Yes! Yes!
德瑞克 你无权待在这里
Derek, you have no right to be here.
还有
And --
你能关掉那个吗
Do you want to maybe turn that off?
不行
I-I-I can't.
它必须把列队中的文件都打完
It has to finish everything in the queue,
挺麻烦的
or it's a whole thing.
听着 我不想让你觉得
Look, I don't want you to think
我来这里是为了和你上♥床♥
that I came here to sleep with you,
虽然我们所做的即神圣又真实
even though what we did was sacred and true.
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologize.
这一刻我想了很多遍
And I've thought about this moment so many times,
但我从没想过
but I didn't really think about
站在这里是什么感觉
what it would feel like to be here.
这是我儿子生活的地方
Like, this is where my son lives.
这是他的袜子
That's his sock.
这是他的拼写作业 还都写错了
This is his spelling homework, and it's all wrong.
安吉 我也不会拼写
Angie, I can't spell, either.
我有时无缘无故在名字里加个C
I sometimes put a "C" in my name for no reason.
我觉得格雷厄姆会明白的
I feel like Graham would get that.
你觉得 我能见见他吗
Do you think...maybe I could meet him?
不行 搞笑呢
No! Are you kidding?!
你消失了九年 一句话都没留
You disappeared for nine years without a word!
没错 现在你表现得又暖又性感
And, yeah, you're acting all sweet and sexy
此刻又热情
and hot right now,
但作为家长的首要任务是保护格雷厄姆的安全
but my number-one job as a parent is to keep Graham safe,
而你这个人不安全
and you are not a safe person.
火焰
Fire.
是啊 你是一团火焰
Yeah. Yeah. You are a fire.
不 真的着火了
No, like, a real fire!
没事
It's fine.
以前也有过 别担心
It's done this before. Don't worry.
出事了
It's not fine!
如果我们加上斗篷
Now, if we add a cape,
就能达到你想要的非凡效果
I think that will achieve that "Wow" factor you're looking for.
嗯 我明白
Yeah. I hear you. ?
说说音乐吧
Let's talk music.
我能联♥系♥上仙妮亚·唐恩
I got a contact for Shania Twain.
太好了 波比 你觉得呢
I like it. Poppy, what do you think?
找个有意思的歌♥单然后连个蓝牙音箱如何
What about just a fun playlist and a Bluetooth speaker?
-庸俗 -天啊
- Eesh! - ?Oh, boy.
这是罗里的就职派对 大气点
This is Rory's inauguration. Think big.
我得喝口水歇会儿
I'm gonna take a water break.
这件事你来负责吧
I'm gonna need you to take a lead on this one.
波比的想法太一般了
Poppy's ideas are frankly basic.
这不是水
That wasn't water.
我知道
I know.
对不起
Uh, look, I'm sorry.
我不想对我儿子撒谎
I don't want to lie to my son.
你跟他说什么呢
What would you even tell him?
我们第一次约会才45分钟
We're 45 minutes into our first date.
我想在被某个孩子控制之前
I think we deserve a chance to figure it out on our own
我们应该有机会自己解决吧
before letting it be controlled by some kid.
某个孩子
Some kid?
我认为孩子们不该参与其中
look, I don't think kids should be a part of this.
我们是父母 道格拉斯
We're parents, Douglas.
孩子也是一部分
Kids are a part of this.
等你明白以后再给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get that.
罗里 我们走
Rory, let's go.
-什么 你要走了 -是的
- What? You're leaving? ?- Yeah.
我要和某个孩子去看电影
I'm gonna go have movie night with some kid.
你还好吧
So, how ya doin'?
我的房♥子和财产都被烧了 所以
My house and all my possessions are burning down, so...
不好 相当不好
bad. Really bad. ?
我不能让它就这么烧了 我会回来的
I can't let it burn. I'll be back!
你要去哪里 你干什么啊
Hey, where are you go-- What are you doing?!
你真要冒着生命危险去拿吉他吗
Are you seriously risking your life to save a guitar?!
当然了
Of course you are!
安吉 天哪
Angie. Oh, my God.
两性紧张真的爆发了吗
Did the sexual tension literally explode?
德瑞克进去拿他的吉他了
Derek is inside trying to save his guitar!
天哪
?Oh, my God.
别担心
Don't worry.
它安全了
He's safe.
在这一刻
I guess in this moment,
-我看出来他长得有多帅了 -谢谢
- I see how he's good-looking. - ?Thank you.
你得先抖个肚子
First you gotta do the Truffle Shuffle.
不是吧
Come on!
胖孩子名字叫大块头
The fat kid's name is Chunk?
-拜托 -当时那么注意健康形体
- Come on. - How does that possibly
怎么可能让他叫这个名字
hold up in these body-positive times?
-快点 -确实不行
- Do it! - ?Yeah, it doesn't.
但是有个海盗很不错
But there's a pirate.
我穿上舒服的裤子了
So, I'm in my comfy pants
你可以说说为什么和道格拉斯吵架了
and ready to dish on that fight with Douglas.
你们两个怎么会一起计划舞会
How can you two plan a ball together?
你们完全没有共同点
You have literally nothing in common.
那可不一定
You'd be surprised.
有时候我们在一起很开心
I mean, sometimes we have fun together.
真的吗 快跟我说说
Really? Spill that tea.
抓住细节才能出戏
The drama is in the details.
你知道我不必把一切都告诉你 对吧
Okay, you do realize that I don't have to tell you everything, right?
是我的活动策划人
It's my event planner.
艾伦
Ellen!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表