剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
你说的有道理
No, you're -- you're probably right.
所以我们要离婚吗 还是 ?
So, are we getting divorced, or... ?
我们这对最好的朋友要离婚吗
Is this like a best-friend divorce?
那贝蒂就崩溃了
Oh, no, that would -- that'd crush Betty.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
就叫最好的朋友分离试验吧
No, let's just call it a best-friend trial separation.
好的
Okay.
但我得继续自己的生活
But I gotta live my life.
我会和其他人成为最好的朋友
I'm gonna be best friends with other people.
咱们分道扬镳了
Hey, we're separated.
不关我的事
None of my business.
温尼伯索基湖会成为我们永远的回忆
We'll always have Lake Winnipesaukee.
冠军
First place.
酷 你们见过了
Cool. You guys have met.
我们破冰没成功
No, we missed our window,
现在陷入了尴尬的沉默
and now we're stuck in uncomfortable silence.
这样更好 我来帮你们介绍一下
Okay. Even better, because I want to do the honors.
爸妈
Mom, Dad,
这是我女朋友 特蕾西·弗里兹
this is my girlfriend, Tracy Freeze.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
如果我说错了就纠正我
now, correct me if I'm wrong,
"弗里兹"是卫理公会教♥徒♥吗
but is "Freeze" Methodist?
我不知道名字能否成为卫理公会教♥徒♥
I don't know if a name can be Methodist...
但我的家族是长老会教♥徒♥
...but my family's Presbyterian.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们是圣公会教♥徒♥
We're Episcopalian.
我们已经尽力了 现在全靠他了
Okay. We've done everything we can. It's up to him now.
加油 托尼
Come on, Tony.
用微笑吸引妹子吧
Spread those cheeks and... let the smile do the talking.
走一圈 看看这个天才
Yeah. Take a lap. Check out the talent.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
没错
Yeah.
落位 招花引蝶吧
Now perch and let the birds flock.
好了
Here you go.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
伙计们 看我的胳膊
Guys, look at my arm.
我在发抖
I'm shaking.
再见了 卡桑德拉
Goodbye, Cassandra.
他找到了新女人 他会永远抱着她
He's found a new woman, and he's gonna hug her forever.
婚礼怎么弄
Just think of the wedding.
不用太铺张 请些亲朋好友就行
Something small and intimate.
在海边举办
By the sea.
我们干了什么
What have we done?
天哪 我们创造了一个拥抱狂
Oh, my God. We've created a hug ho!
伙计们 托尼睡着了
Guys, Tony's asleep.
-托尼 -托尼
- Tony. - Tony!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表