剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
让你和苏菲更亲密了
has brought you and Sophie closer.
是的 但是以后没戏了
Yeah, it has, but...I guess that goes away.
真的吗
Or does it...?
波比
Poppy?
你和苏菲能赢一个赛季
Look, you and Sophie can have a whole winning season.
想象一下
Imagine.
去萨克拉门托参加全州季后赛
State playoffs in Sacramento.
你和她在酒店同住一间房♥
You and her, sharing a hotel room.
你让她自己去走廊拿冰
You send her down the hallway to get ice all by herself
因为你相信她
because you trust her.
她会觉得自己特有能耐
She'd feel so empowered.
没错
Exactly.
你只要保守一个小秘密就行
And all you have to do is keep a teeny, tiny secret.
爸 来听听我们改的鳄鱼队歌♥
Dad, come see what we did to the Gator chant!
罗里说他认识一个湖人队妹子
Rory says he knows a Laker girl
能给队歌♥配舞
who can dance it out!
太酷了 我马上就来 亲爱的
So cool! I'll be right there, honey!
好吧 我同意
Alright, I'm in.
老天爷 您就当没看到吧
Don't look down, Pop-pop.
我现在也成坏人了
I'm a bad bitch now.
这就对了 伙计
Yes, Rizzo.
欢迎参加第23届芬克尔青年足球锦标赛
比赛日到了
Alright, game day.
苏菲 大家准备得怎么样
Sophie, how we doing?
我们会赢的
We're gonna win! ?
我们要在萨克拉门托弄好多冰
We're gonna get so much ice in Sacramento!
什么
What?
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
波比 我们真的要这么做吗
Poppy, are we really doing this?
你紧张了吗
Are you cracking?
-我当然紧张了 -放松 好吗
- Of course I'm cracking! - Relax, okay?
威尔 你只要保守秘密
Will, all you got to do is keep the secret in your mouth,
不说漏嘴
and keep your mouth... shut.
到死都不会说的
We have the makings of a solid death pact.
罗里 加油
Rory! Come on!
坐下歇会吧 我做了午饭
Take a load off. I made lunch.
鳄鱼队简直不可阻挡
The Gators are unstoppable.
罗里 罗里
Rory. Rory!
你需要球童吗
?Need a caddy?
去打高尔夫吗
Want to hit the green?
冲啊
Goooooo!
鳄鱼队杀入了决赛
The Gators are headed to the championship.
道格拉斯
Hey, Douglas,
这个怎么系啊
I've been trying to figure this thing out,
跟系鞋带完全不一样
and it's nothing like tying your shoes. ?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
不 我 我没空
No, no, I -- I don't have a minute.
好吧 我等下再来
Okay. I'll come back later.
不 不
No, no! No, no.
别 别来了
Don't -- Don't -- Don't come back.
拜托 孩子 你这是搞什么呢
Come on, what is it with you, kid?
你缠着我这个老头子
What do you want to hang out
究竟要干什么呢
with an old man for, anyway, huh?
因为我关心你啊
Because I care about you.
你不用为我♥操♥心了
Let me release you from that obligation.
这是人与人之间
That is the greatest gift
最宝贵的礼物
that one person can give to another.
就算我们住在同一屋檐下
Just because we live under the same roof,
这个也是各顾各的
we're still in this alone.
好吗
Okay?
"这个"是什么
What's "This"?
这个啊
This.
这个 人生
This! Life!
人生没有意义
It's all pointless.
你想知道怎么过完这一生吗
You want to know how to get through it?
人人为己
It's every man for himself!
你最好学会这个
You better learn that.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事 妈
It's okay, Mom.
我要告诉吼吼先生 什么都不重要
I'm gonna go tell Mr. Roar that nothing matters.
这就对了
Attaboy.
你怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你怎么能对格雷厄姆这么说话
How can you talk to Graham like that?
我告诉过你 我想要私人空间
Look, I've already told you, I like my space.
我警告过你的
I gave you fair warning.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你就一定得吼他吗
Did you have to yell at him?
你就不能像我一样
Can't you just do what I do --
假装你要去厕所
pretend you have to go to the bathroom
然后在里面待一小时吗
and then hang out in there for, like, an hour?
要不然就激进点
Or, radical thought --
你退一步 跟他多待一会
give in and spend some time with him.
你才是他的家人 他要我♥干♥什么
You're his family. What does he want from me?
大胆猜测一下 男性榜样
Wild guess, a male role model.
格雷厄姆没和男人生活过
Graham's never lived with a man before.
或许他想做点男人会做的事
So maybe he was hoping to do some guy things,
比如把一条船称之为"她"
like call a boat a "she"
或是去好市多买♥♥牛仔裤
or go shopping for jeans at Costco,
或是你们男人干的事啊
or whatever the hell you men do!
对了
And by the way,
格雷厄姆真的把你当做自己的家人
Graham does think of you as his family.
但显然你只是我们的房♥东
But apparently you're just our landlord.
既然我们只是你的租客
And since we're just your tenants,
我们还不如住一个对格雷厄姆来说更安全
we may as well live somewhere that's safer for Graham
对我来说不那么潮湿的地方
and less damp for me.
他
He--
我靠 我就知道
Sonuvabitch. I knew it.
托尼 把皇堡藏好
Tony, hide the Whoppers!
第23届芬克尔青年足球锦标赛
上啊 罗里
Go get 'em, Rory!
干得好 罗里
Yeah, Rory!
干掉他们 干掉他们 上上上
Yeah, take 'em! Take 'em! Get 'em!
不
Oh, no!
拜托 裁判 看看那孩子的手
Come on, ref, watch this kid's hands!
下黑手
Playing dirty.
教练 怎么了
Coach, what is that?
你想控制你的球员吗
You want to control your players here?
好吧 罗里
Nice. Alright. Rory!
听好了
Alright, listen up.
把球踢到那孩子的胸上
I want you to kick that ball through that kid's chest.
足球不是不在乎输赢吗
But I thought soccer wasn't about winning or losing.
他真会开玩笑 他真会开玩笑
He got jokes. He got jokes.
-天啊 真开心 -没错
- God, we have fun. - We sure do.
好了 加油
Alright, come on.
威尔
?Hey, Will.
我们现在是24比0
So, we're up 24-0.
不如让别人罚点球吧
Why don't you let someone else take the penalty kick?
你开玩笑吗 我要碾压他们
Are you kidding? I want a blowout.
我要让巴西的足球杂♥志♥
I want a soccer journal in Brazil
写一篇关于我是否太过分的报道
writing an article wondering if I went too far.
罗里会杀了那个孩子的
Rory's gonna kill that kid.
我之前看他想摘一个蒲公英
I saw him try to pick a dandelion earlier,
都摘不下来
and he couldn't rip it from the ground.
那他就不该上场
Then he shouldn't be on the field.
罗里是我的孩子 让他下场
Rory's my kid, and I want him out.
当他在球场上 他就是我的孩子
When he's on this field, he's my kid!
好了 罗里
Alright, Rory!
把这个孩子送上救护车
Let's send this kid on an ambulance ride, huh?
够了 罗里 你下场
Okay, look, that's it. Rory, you're out.
-波比 波比 你不能进场 -我们走
- Poppy, Poppy, you can't be on the field. - Let's go.
波比 波比 你在干嘛
Poppy! Poppy, what are you doing?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表