剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Thank you...Graham.
宝贝 你想叫格雷厄姆吗
Hey, baby, you wanna be Graham?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
那个荷官是你的守护天使
That craps dealer was your guardian angel.
别太忘乎所以 好吗
Let's not get carried away, okay?
他拿了一大笔回扣
He took a generous finder's fee.
但重点是
But the point is...
有时你得放弃你的计划
sometimes you just gotta let your plan go
接受一群奇葩路人的帮助吧
and let yourself be embraced by a random group of weirdos.
让我们当你的奇葩路人吧 莎罗
Let us be your weirdos, Cheryl.
是莎伦
Sharon.
莎伦
Sharon.
把分娩计划给我
Hand me my birth plan.
我们的分娩计划
救护车还有多久 麦奇
ETA on that, uh, ambulance, Madge?!
-道格拉斯 -这里有医生吗
- Douglas. - ?Is there a doctor in the house?!
老天 你来晚了一秒钟
God, you were, like, one second too late. ?
波比 你愿意帮我
All right, Poppy, you want to help me
接生这个孩子吗
deliver this baby or what?
愿意
I do.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
终于啊
Finally.
三个孩子 但这是我第一次在分娩时在场
Three children, and this is my first actual birth.
我们居然接生了一个孩子
I can't believe that we delivered a baby.
太疯狂了
It -- It's crazy!
当我们在一起的时候 我们
When we're together, we...
太默契了
We just work.
道格拉斯 我不需要慢慢来
Douglas, I don't need to take it slow.
我知道我想和你同居
I know I want to move in with you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - ?Yes!
我觉得她长得像我 会不会太扯了
Is it crazy to say I think she looks like me?
嗯 是挺扯的
Yeah, that's insane.
我觉得她长得像我
I kind of think she looks like me!
-罗恩 -罗恩
- Ron! - ?Ron!
-真漂亮 宝贝 -她也很美
- It's beautiful, baby! - So is she!
-我的天 -宝贝
- Oh, my God. - ?Hi, baby.
我们该走了 不是吗
It seems like we should go. No?
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我想好名字了
I think I have a name.
我也是
I have a name, too.
沙奎琳
Shaquelyn.
什么
?What?!
她就是女版的罗恩
So, she's just, like, a female Ron, huh?
-太扯了 -好了 波比
- Uncanny. - All right, Poppy,
我想请你
I want you, please...
抱抱沙奎琳
...hold Shaquelyn.
见见罗里的妹妹
Meet Rory's sister.
-恭喜 罗恩 -谢谢
- Congratulations, Ron. - Thank you.
老天 我居然错过了分娩
Man, I can't believe I missed the birth.
仅仅为了一只鞋
For a shoe.
我怎么和小沙奎琳解释呢
How am I gonna explain this to little Shaquelyn?
不要解释 说谎就完事了
You won't! You'll lie, and you'll lie again!
伙计们 我要再次坦白
Guys, I have another confession to make --
我给你们讲的第二个故事也是假的
the second story I told you is also a lie.
-当然了 -我错过了苏菲的出生
- Of course it was. - I missed Sophie's birth
其中的原因我隐瞒了九年
for a reason I have kept hidden for nine years.
但我要把真♥相♥告诉你们
But I'm about to tell all of you
来向罗恩表示团结
in an act of solidarity with Ron.
别为了我啊
Oh, don't do this for me.
苏菲出生的故事不是以晚霞或暴雨开始的
Sophie's birth story doesn't begin with light or rain.
而是一个百吉饼
It begins with a bagel.
米娅已经分娩15小时了
Mia had been in labor for 15 hours,
我饿了 就去买♥♥点吃的
and I was hungry, so I went to get some food.
然后我看到了他
And that's when I saw him...
-瑞吉斯·菲尔宾 -你能听到吗
- Regis Philbin. - Can you hear me?
如无其事地喝着咖啡
Getting a coffee like it was nothing.
就在那时我意识到他在和
That's when I realized he was on the phone with...
盖尔曼 能听到吗
Gelman! Can you hear me?
我四处转转 看看有没有信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna move around till I get a signal.
他有磁力
He has a-a magnetic pull.
我情不自禁地向他飘去
I-I couldn't help it, I just drifted toward him.
盖尔曼 我只有一格信♥号♥♥
Gelman! I've only got one bar!
盖尔曼
Gelman!
他走了
And so he moved.
盖尔曼 盖尔曼
Gelman. Gelman!
他走了
And he moved.
没信♥号♥♥
I got no service!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with this?
直到他放弃了
Until he gave up.
你有信♥号♥♥吗
You. You got a signal?
我在给朋友打电♥话♥
I'm trying to phone a friend.
他跟我说话了
He talked to me!
我跑去告诉米娅
I ran to tell Mia.
天啊 米娅 我遇到了瑞吉斯·菲尔宾
Oh, my God, Mia, I met Regis Philbin,and --
你看起来很生气
You look mad.
你遇到了瑞吉斯 我看见了我们的孩子
You met Regis, I met our baby.
看来今天对咱俩都挺重要
Big day for both of us.
有人录下来了吗
Did -- Did anybody tape it?
在那之后 我发誓再也不错过
After that, I vowed to never miss
苏菲生命中重要的时刻
another moment of Sophie's life ever again.
我也做到了 除了那个南瓜雕灯比赛
And I haven't, except for that pumpkin contest thing,
我还是很难受
and that still kills me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的故事比我的蠢多了
Your story is way stupider than mine.
我现在感觉好多了
I feel better now.
好吧 随便嘲笑我吧
All right, go ahead. Make fun of me.
那个故事也是 情理之中
That story was... humanizing.
那可是瑞吉斯 你当然会跟着
It's Regis. Of course you follow.
是啊 怪不得你这么疯狂
Yeah. No wonder you're so crazy!
过来 你个大傻瓜
Come here, ya big screw-up!
天啊
Oh, my God...
你觉得他们会留着吗
Do you think they'll keep it?
孩子吗
The baby?
会啊
Yes.
你能相信莎伦和罗恩拒绝了我的礼物吗
Can you believe Sharon and Ron rejected my present?
就因为我在空荡荡的病房♥里发现的
Just because I found it in an empty hospital room?
安吉 我们能谈谈吗 我心情很复杂
Ang, can we talk? I have feelings.
那肯定的
Yeah, I'm sure.
看着你前夫生了个孩子
Watching your ex-husband have a new baby
一定很难过
must be difficult.
不 不是那个 我为罗恩高兴
Well, no. It's -- It's not that. I'm happy for Ron.
我抱着孩子的时候
It's just that when I was holding that baby,
我发现我也想要一个
I realized that I want one.
你想要一个 你想要一个孩子
You want one, like, you want a baby one?
-我以为你不想生了呢 -是啊 我之前也这么想
- I thought you were done. - I know. So did I.
我不知道 可能发生了什么改变了我的想法
I don't know, something happened, something changed.
我无法解释 安吉
I can't explain it, Ang,
但我想和道格拉斯要个孩子
but I think I want a baby... with Douglas.
道格拉斯想要吗
Does Douglas want a baby?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I --
闭嘴 他来了
Okay, shut up, he's coming.
抱歉 安吉 但是波比和我
Excuse us, Angie, but Poppy and I
要回我们的家了
are gonna go back to our home.
我等不及
I cannot wait
回到今早的空巢幻想中了
to get back to that empty nest fantasy from this morning.
只有你和我
Just you and me and nothing else.
我们的梦想
The dream.
没错 梦想
Right. The dream.
黑烟怪 不是吧 罗恩 你什么毛病
Smoke Monster? Seriously, Ron? What is wrong with you?
我知道这是剧中的标志性时刻
I know it's an iconic moment in the series,
但这是我们儿子的名字
but this is the name of our son we're talking about!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表