剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
好消息是 气味会触发记忆
Good thing is, scent triggers memory.
你用了哪款
Which ones did you use?
都用了
All of them.
不停地换 简直是烛光爵士乐
Like, at different times. It was candle jazz.
好吧 我们要做的
Alright, all we have to do
就是重现气味的精确组合
is re-create the exact combination of scents,
你就会找回那段记忆
and that memory will come back to you.
-把蜡烛拿来 -?好吧
- Bring me the candles. - ?Fine!
你能帮我收拾行李吗
And do you mind packing up my suitcase?
角落里那个垃圾袋吗
That torn trash bag in the corner?
对
Yeah.
我不知道发生了什么 但基于
I don't know what happened, but based off the feelings
-我的感觉 -什么感觉
- I've been having, I-I... - What feelings?
威尔对安吉有感觉
Will has feelings for Angie.
-什么 -是的
- What? - ?Yeah.
我能感受到空气中的信息素
I can see pheromones in the air,
威尔已经感伤一段时间了
and Will has been looking gooey for a while.
你看着确实挺感伤的 所以我觉得
You do look a little gooey, and that suggests to me
绝对是你抱着她的
that you were definitely the cuddler.
不 可怜的安吉
?Oh, no. Poor Angie.
只是想睡一觉
Just trying to get some shut-eye,
可惜遇到威尔了
and in comes ol' cuddlin' Will
被他的胳膊和腿抱住
with his cuddlin' arms and his cuddly legs,
寻找美好的过去
looking for a good old time!
她可能恨死我了
Oh, she probably hates me!
这样更好
It's better that way.
和朋友谈感情最后都是惨败
Getting involved with anyone in the friend group is a fiasco.
-看看我和波比 -你说得对
- Look at me and Poppy. - You're right!
安吉是我最好的朋友 我把友情搞变味了
Angie's my best friend, and I made it weird.
我得跟她道歉我抱了她
I have to apologize to her for the cuddle.
-威尔 -德瑞克
- Hey, Will. - ?Derek!
你能帮我装车吗
Can you help me pack the car?
双胞胎姐妹可以吗
Can the twins do it?
她们总是想练练背
They're always looking to build up their lats.
不 我想让你来
No. I want it to be you.
我有一些关于昨晚的问题
I have some questions about last night.
好的
Okay.
没问题啊
I like that b-dery much.
那个年轻人会杀了他得
That young man is gonna kill him.
事情怎么变得这么复杂
How did things get so complicated?
首先 你和波比分手 现在是威尔和安吉
First, you and Poppy break up. Now Will and Angie.
我的手♥机♥半夜突然更新了
My phone updated against my will in the middle of the night.
米基
Hey, uh, Miggy?
我已经受不了了
I can't handle anything else.
帮安吉挑个有型的转租人吧
I...just need help picking out a hunky subletter for Angie.
你那里有型男
Oh, your thing has hunks?
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
我喜欢
Miggy way in.
没有
Nothing.
没有
Nothing.
等等 有感觉了
Wait! I'm getting something.
蛋奶酒的味道让我想起了...
The scent of eggnog reminds me of...
什么 什么
Yes? Yes?
让我想起了蛋奶酒
The eggnog candle reminds me of eggnog!
我理解你的想法
Well, I see how you got there.
天啊
God!
我想不起来那个拥抱是怎么回事了
I'm never gonna remember how the cuddle happened!
没用的 把它们都吹灭吧
It's no use. Let's just blow these out.
我的雪人蜡烛
My snowman candle
闻起来就像令人失望的圣诞早晨
smells just like disappointing Christmas morning.
*我会在这里等你*
*I'll meet you right here*
*我会在这里等你*
*I'll meet you right here*
"火腿" 三分到手
"Ham" For three points!
我把火腿吃掉
I eat ham!
我现在感觉很好
I feel so beautiful right now. ?
我要当画家吗
Should I be an artist?
嗯
Yeah.
预备 开始
Ready? Go!
我是安吉
?I'm Angie!
太扯了
It's uncanny.
你睡地板没问题吧
You sure you're okay on the floor?
你是说我的小巢吗
You mean my nest?
很舒服
It's comfy.
我就像一只小雏鸟
I feel like a little baby bird.
天啊
Aw, man.
又落了一支
Left one lit.
我不会再烧掉这座房♥子了
I'm not burning this house down again.
安吉
Ang?
怎么了
What's happening?
天啊 蜡烛吸太多了吗
Oh, God! Is it too many candles?
要打给毒物控制中心吗
Should we call poison control?
晚安 威尔
Good night, Will.
晚安 安吉
Good night, Angie.
是我
It was me.
是我抱着他的
I was the cuddler.
震惊了
Poppy's scandalized.
我再也不喝酒了
I'm done drinking -- forever!
除了周末 假期 生日和周一
Except for weekends and holidays and my birthday and Mondays,
周一可太难了
because Mondays are hard, you know!
好了 别跟手工睡衣似的没完没了了
Okay, stop talking like a nightshirt on Etsy!
威尔记得吗
Does Will remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
万一他记得呢
What if he does?
万一我破坏了这段友谊
What if I've ruined our friendship
但他却不是这种感觉呢
and -- and he doesn't even feel the same way?
等等 他不明白
Wait, feel the same way...
你的感觉
as you feel?!
你有什么感觉
How do you feel exactly?
我不知道 波比
I don't know, Poppy.
天啊
God!
这可是威尔
I mean, it's Will.
他会偷偷把蔬菜放进我的早餐麦片
He -- He sneaks greens into my morning cereal,
跟杰西卡·塞恩菲尔德似的
like he's Jessica Seinfeld!
但有时候
But then sometimes,
-我又觉得好像... -什么
- I feel like maybe... - Yeah?
我的天 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my -- Oh, my God.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
安吉 你必须跟他谈谈
Angie, you got to talk to him.
不
No!
我不会说的 好吗
I'm not doing this, okay?
垃圾袋给你 把东西塞进去
Grab a garbage bag and start throwing stuff in there!
我要去巴斯托
Off to Barstow!
我想知道安吉昨晚做了什么
I'm just trying to figure out what Angie was doing last night.
她没怎么收拾
I mean, she's barely packed,
也没人跟我对视
nobody will look me in the eye,
让我感觉自己怪怪的
which is making me very self-conscious
我上周刚做了头发
because I had a style last week.
别想太多
I wouldn't read into it.
昨晚停电了
There was a blackout last night.
停电了
There was a blackout?
对 但安吉有蜡烛
Yeah, but Angie had candles,
-所以我们点了蜡烛... -等等
- so we lit those, and... - ?Wait.
你们两个在烛光中...单独在一起
So, you two were alone together...in candlelight?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我们只是在吃鸡翅 打发时间
We were just eating chicken wings and hanging out.
很无聊 我们都睡着了
It was so boring, we fell asleep.
等等 你在这睡的
Wait, you slept here?
其实是晕过去了 我们喝得很醉
More like passed out 'cause we were so drunk.
我能重新说吗
Can I please start over?
一杯又一杯
...Like, let's throw 'em back, throw 'em back...
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表