剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
I want to try to be friends with Tracy.
我想着你经历的一切
I think of all you've gone through
包括罗恩和你的生意
with Ron and your business
以及你现在穿错鞋的窘境
and your current shoe situation --
哥们 你的鞋还带轮子呢
Dude, your shoes have wheels on them.
那倒是
True.
但如果你能挺过那些
But if you can get through all of that,
那我也可以挺过和前妻的一些尴尬过去
then I can get through some awkward moments with my ex.
好了
Alright!
带我去KZOP
Take me to KZOP.
我准备好烤吐司了
I'm ready to make some toast.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
发射我吧
Launch me.
当我无法控制酗酒以后 我丈夫离开了我
So, after my drinking got the best of me, my husband left me.
我需要有个归宿
I needed a place to go,
这里就成了我的家
and this place became my home.
你选了家酒吧
So, you picked a bar.
好吧 我没有批评 只是倾听
Okay, there's no judgment. Just listening.
波比真的很关心我
Poppy was really there for me.
她是我落泪时的依靠 是我的心理医生
She was my shoulder to cry on. She was my therapist.
当我在法♥院♥嫁给自己时
She was my maid of honor
她是我的首席伴娘
when I married myself down at the courthouse.
如果没有她
I don't think I would be alive today
就没有今天的我
if it were not for her.
我想帮波比解决问题
Well, you know, I-I-I'm just trying to fix things for Poppy.
我一直以为
You know, I always assumed
这个地方只有书和葡萄
that this place was just paper and grapes,
但现在看来不止如此
but I can see that it's so much more.
解决问题是他示爱的语言
Fixing is his love language.
我的什么玩意
My what now?
关心别人的方式
Oh, it's how you show people you care.
对吧
Right?
既然说到这里了
But, you know, since we're on the topic,
你们也可以用你们示爱的语言
maybe you can get your love languages
帮你们结清书酒吧的帐
to help you pay your Winebrary bills
这样波比就能付清她的帐了
so Poppy can pay hers.
她们在干嘛
What are they doing?
她们要变成一个巨大的书酒员吗
Are they gonna turn into one giant Winebrarian?
不 这是好事
No, this is good.
她们在考虑
They're considering it.
上个月她们就是这样
This is how they decided
让米基加入她们的的满月集体鼓乐活动
to let Miggy join their full moon drum circle last month.
你多久来一次 苏菲
How often are you here, Sophie?
经常来
A lot.
我爸去年交了个女友
My dad had a girlfriend last year,
几乎不管我了
so really lost track of me.
老天 多洛莉丝居然真的在这工作
Man, I can't believe someone named Dolores works here
而且她还需要两个新的髋关节
and she needed two new hips.
是啊 所以这谎撒得如此流畅
Yeah. I guess that's why that lie came out so smooth.
我不是个讲故事大♥师♥
I'm not a master storyteller.
只是个大坏蛋
I'm just a really bad person.
太惨了
This sucks.
那钱我们偷得名正言顺
We stole that money fair and square.
她就那么拿走了
She just took it.
说真的 我觉得她是假装的
Honestly, I think she's faking.
像在《木槌镇》109集里
You know, episode 109 of "Gavel Town,"
"被证实污秽前假定清白"
"Innocent Until Proven Filthy."
-简单来说 -罗里 别扯了 好吗
- So basically, the -- - Rory, not right now, okay?
我们处于危机状态
We are in crisis mode!
我的日历
Hey, my calendars!
天哪
Oh, my God.
他把我办公穿的羊毛衫围在腰上
He's covering his junk with my work cardigan.
太可爱了
I love it!
他在卧推我的办公椅
He's bench-pressing my chair!
在6月
In June!
-那是我的出生月 -我知道
- That's -- That's my birth month! - I know.
这本日历与我们有关
This calendar is about all of us.
给我来一本 多少钱
I gotta have one. How much?
20块一本
20 bucks a pop?
成交
Sold.
我也买♥♥一本
Yeah, I-I can do that.
米基 我们可以签名卖♥♥双倍的钱
Miggy, we can charge double if they're signed.
签名吧
Start signing.
教教孩子们怎么签你的名
Show these kids how to forge your signature.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
今天真够呛
What a day.
你看起来很高兴
Oh, you're so peppy.
看来是筹到房♥租了
So, you must have gotten the rent?
不 其实我今天赔钱了
Nope. In fact, I lost money today.
我在市中心被开罚单了
Got a parking ticket downtown.
那个路边太宽敞了 我忍♥不住就停了
That curb was a big girl. She was red as hell.
那你为什么这么高兴
So, why are you happy?
因为我知道自己百折不挠
Because I remembered I'm resilient.
我会找到办法
I mean, I'll figure out a way
来付这里的房♥租
to pay for this place.
比如申请小企业贷款
Maybe, you know, get a small business loan,
或者开始卖♥♥奶酪
or start serving cheese.
奶酪和红酒挺配的 对吧
Wine and cheese is a thing, right?
听我说
Listen to me.
你不会丢掉生意的
There is no way that you're losing this business --
我会尽力帮助你
not if I have anything to say about it.
没错 我的立场变了
That's right. I'm a convert.
-我喜欢这里 -什么
- I love it here. - Say what now?
我不知道 可能是我酒喝多了
I don't know, maybe it's a combination
而且我又这么有才
of knowledge and alcohol because I --
好吧 其实吧
Alright, no. You know what?
我不对你的生意指手画脚了
I'm not gonna mansplain your business to you.
你知道这里为什么这么棒
You know why it's great.
老天 老娘现在好性奋
Oh, my God. I am very turned on right now.
但是也有点担心
And also a little concerned.
你和弗兰在巷子里抽电子烟了吗 弗兰
Did you vape with Fran in the alley? Fran!
我现在只在洗手间抽
I only vape in the restroom now!
波比 你是白手起家
Poppy, you have built this business from the ground up.
并且有一群人不懈地努力
And also there's an army of people
确保你可以继续经营
who will fight to make sure that you can keep it going.
我已经喝了六个小时的夏敦埃酒
Now, I have been drinking Chardonnay for the past six hours,
我得躺下歇歇
and I need to lie down.
-好吧 -等等
- Okay. - Stop!
别把楼推了
Don't knock it down!
米基 这里没有推土机 只是涨房♥租
Miggy, there's no bulldozer. It's just a rent increase.
我解释过了
I know. I tried to explain it,
可他今天特别想看到推土机
but he just really wanted to see a bulldozer today.
波比 我们携礼物而来
Poppy, we come bearing gifts.
我们非常荣幸为你献上这份礼物
We are proud to present to you this gift of --
老天 你讲话太慢了
Oh, my God, you talk slow.
给你 妈妈
Here you go, Mom.
钱
Money?
我的天哪 各位
Oh, my gosh, you guys!
你们是怎么
How did you --
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然我很想抢风头
Yeah, as much as I'd like to take credit,
可这都是米基的功劳
this one was all Miggy.
朋友们 这本日历让我重新考虑
Guys, this calendar is making me
我对异性性行为的立场
reconsider my stance on heterosexual sex.
还有办公室工作
And office work.
听好了
Check this mess --
我们要为自己的酒水买♥♥单
we are going to start paying for our drinks now.
掏钱
With usable cash?
你是说真钱
Like, money?
真金白银
Real money.
这对我来说意义非凡
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表