剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我被堵得像辆停滞的水泥卡车
So, I'm blocked like a stalled cement truck
只想休息
and just want to relax,
但是波比在看《欢乐一家亲》全集
but Poppy's watching "Frasier," full volume.
你能想象罗兹的声音用低音音箱放出来吗
You know what Roz's voice sounds like with a subwoofer?
她笑得好像这是部新片子一样
She was laughing like it's brand-new.
罗兹 你说得真对
Roz, you tell it like it is!
她睡着了还在放
And she keeps it on while she falls asleep.
但是最糟糕的地方是 床
But here's the worst part -- the bed!
那张床垫紧追着我
That mattress came after me
就跟我杀了他全家一样
like I had done something to its family.
糟糕的一晚
Wow. Some night.
我不想让一位高富帅白人男性受那样的苦
I hate to see a tall,rich white man suffer like that.
那你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道该干什么
I-I don't know what I'm gonna do,
我也不能说什么
but I-I can't say anything,
因为我不想伤她的心
'cause I don't want to hurt her feelings.
我就说听见你的脚步声了
I thought I heard you clomping around up here.
要不然就是米基买♥♥了一匹小马
Either that, or Miggy bought a pony.
好了 我只是想说昨晚真的很美好
Anyway, I just wanted to say last night was amazing,
而且
and it just --
你能来过夜也是意义重大
it means so much to me that you stayed over.
真有趣
You know, it's funny --
我刚就在和米基说我有多享受
I was just telling Miggy how much I loved it.
是的 没错
Oh, he was! He was.
我问你喜欢吗 他说喜欢
I was like, "Did you love it?" And he was like, "Yes."
我又问有多喜欢 他说非常喜欢
And I was like, "How much?" And he was like, "A lot."
我再问 说仔细一点
And I was like, "No, no, quantify it specifically."
他说 五星级的享受
And he was like, "Five stars."
我追问 满分是几颗星
And I was like, "Out of how many stars?"
你就走进来了
And then you walked in.
其实他还想再去一次
In fact, he wants to do it again.
真的吗
Really?!
就今晚
Tonight!
这是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
-我一定会享受的 -谢谢
- I would love it. - Thank you.
马洛纳多尼家披萨
披萨 沙士 空舞台
Pizza, root beer, empty stage
诡异的仿生贡多拉船夫在上面表演过
where the creepy animatronic gondoliers used to perform.
这就是它的全部了
This is what it's all about.
不需要你妈或者我女儿参与
We don't need your mom or my daughter.
没错 没有她们我们玩得更好
Yeah, we're better off without 'em.
娃娃机正装进一批新的毛绒玩具
We got a fresh batch of plushies
堆起来高度正好
being loaded to the perfect height.
我该去阻止那个工作人员
I better go stop the plushie stuffer
别让他把娃娃塞得太紧了
before he packs them in too tight.
你好 先生
Hello, good sir.
我叫路易斯
My name's Louis.
别叫我"先生" 有点居高临下
Don't call me "Sir." It feels condescending.
路易斯 不好意思
Louis. Sorry.
不知道你介不介意
Um, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind
别把那些娃娃塞得太紧了
not packing the stuffies too tight.
听着 我这份工作没什么权限
Listen, I have very little agency in this job,
除了对这台机器有那么一点
except when it comes to this machine.
我想怎么塞就怎么塞
I stuff how I want.
好吧
Okay.
我完全支持你
I totally support you all the way.
只是 我和我朋友
It's just, my friend and I,
今晚两个男的一起过
we're kind of having a guys' night.
我们希望能肩并着肩
We're looking forward to bro-ing out
一起抓一两个毛绒大猩猩啥的
and clawin' us a stuffed gorilla or two.
看起来你兄弟挺忙的
Looks like your bro's busy.
看这个
Check this out.
"哎呀全喷了"
Oops All Gush.
中间的是果汁
It's just the juice from the middle.
打开包装时果汁不会弄得到处都是吗
Wouldn't the juice just get everywhere when you open the packet?
有吸管就不会
Not if it came with a straw.
哥们 娃娃机是免费的
Hey, buddy, machine's free.
准备好要一抓到底了吗
You ready to claw 'til we can't claw na mah?
我来应付这个可怜人
I'll handle this sad stranger.
需要帮你找到家人吗 先生
Do you need help finding your family, sir?
你在装什么...
Are you pretending to...
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我把你看成一个朋友了
I mistook you for a friend of mine.
抱歉
My apologies.
我自己走
I will be on my way.
"先生"可真是居高临下
Wow, "Sir" really is condescending.
老师告诉我
Tell me honestly --
你觉得这个色号♥会不会太
do you think this shade makes me look too --
怎么说呢 友好过度
how do I put this? -- friendly?
你看起来就像一只性感的卡♥通♥老鼠
You look like a hot cartoon mouse.
谢谢
Thank you!
这不是很有趣吗
Isn't this fun?
只有我们两个女生打扮漂亮去约会
Just us two gals getting me all dolled up for a date?
这是约会吗
Is it a date?
我上次查的
Because last time I checked,
9岁小孩可不会弄得这么辣
9-year-olds weren't famous for making things spicy.
我可是安吉·D·阿玛托
This is Angie D'Amato you're talking to.
你不用担心辣不辣
You don't got to worry about spicy.
我们可真是一条心啊
We're really walking a line here, huh?
好吧 我只需要你
Okay, look, I just need you
跟珀西玩几个小时
to hang out with Percy for a couple hours
让我有时间跟他爸独处 好吗
while I have some alone time with his dad, alright?
笑一笑吧 苏菲
Bright smile, Sophie!
早上好
Good day!
请进
Come in. Come in.
请便
Make yourself comfortable.
我们要脱鞋吗
Should we take off our shoes?
如果你想这样开始
if you want to start that way
那就看看晚上会怎样
and see where the night takes us.
开玩笑而已
I'm kidding.
你好 珀西
Hi, Percy.
你想看看我...
Do you want to see my...
-朋友格雷厄姆的房♥间吗 -好啊
- friend Graham's room? - Sure!
我们能玩"果园"吗
Can we play Orchard?
应该吧
Maybe.
格雷厄姆在哪
Where is, uh -- Where is Graham?
出去享受生活了
loving life. Somewhere.
要不我给你倒点酒
can I, uh, pour you some wine?
你介不介意我出去一下
Actually, would you mind if I just ran out
要去办点事
and just took care of a few errands?
我不知道你怎样
I don't know about you,
但我们家纸巾用得很快
but we go through paper towels like crazy.
我在电视上看到一个女人带了一卷出门
I saw this lady on TV wring one out
然后一直用了很久
and then just keep using it.
没人会这样吧
No one really does that, right?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah!
去吧
Get out of here.
我有人陪了
I already got a man.
太谢谢了
Thanks so much.
听着 认识另一个
Listen, it's, uh -- it's just so nice
懂得这种分身乏术的单亲家长真好
to know another single parent who understands the juggle.
对
Yeah.
有问题随时打电♥话♥给我
Anyway, give me a call if there's a problem.
实际上 我还没有你的电...
Actually, I don't have your cell--
真有趣
Fun.
你好像有时间陪我们玩"果园"了
Looks like you're free to play Orchard with us.
你吃了太多的苹果籽
You ate too many apple seeds,
你现在砷中毒了
and now you have arsenic poisoning.
是时候去苹果医院了
Time to go to the apple hospital.
又去
Again?!
我们为什么还得陪这个小鬼玩
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表