剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我想看看情况如何了
I wanted to see how things were going.
我感觉很糟 我添乱了吗
Uh, I-I feel bad. Did I ruin things?
挂断 我在和波比聊天呢
Hang up! I'm on with Poppy.
加我一个
Oh, merge me!
再见
Goodbye!
波比
视频电♥话♥
说到哪了
Where were we?
你让我搬过去
Uh, you asked me to move in with you,
这个提议很棒
which is an amazing offer.
我能睡一觉再给你答复吗
I'd like to sleep on it?
只要我能睡在你身边就行
As long as I get to sleep next to you.
好
Okay.
晚安 波比
Good night, Poppy.
晚安 道格拉斯
Good night, Douglas.
好 好 太好了
Yes. Yes. Yes, yes.
不
Nope!
伙计 你已经玩了半个小时
Hey, man. You've been playing for half an hour.
-让别人玩玩啊 -走开
- Give someone else a chance. - Leave me be!
我的朋友安吉和我的女儿抛弃了我
My friend Angie and my daughter both abandoned me,
现在我失去了我最好的小朋友
and now I've lost my best child friend.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
怎么了
What happened?
你的新妹子不要你了
You run out of luck with your new woman?
不 我拿到了她的号♥码
No, I got her number.
是她妈妈的号♥码 你懂的
Well, her mom's number. You get it.
但今晚是兄弟之夜
But this was supposed to be a bro night.
我不能因为美女抛弃你
I shouldn't have ditched you for a pair of cute peepers.
-那你为什么抛弃我 -你说得对
- So, why did you? - You were right.
二年级就是个荒漠
Second grade's been a desert.
但你知道谁一直和我在一起吗
But you know who's been with me the whole time?
-我吗 -不 我妈妈
- Me? - No, my mom.
还有你
But also you.
所以我告诉泰勒我得去照顾一个成年人
That's why I told Taylor I had to see about a grown man.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你想抓娃娃吗
You want to claw?
嗯 咱们抓几个娃娃
Yeah, let's win some plushies
然后好好爱护它们
and love them super hard for the rest of our lives.
来吧
Take it away.
好
Yeah, alright.
-不 不 太前了 -好
- No, no, no, too forward. - Yeah.
-向前 -不是 向
- Forward? - No, go --
-你在干嘛 -哪边啊
- What are you doing? - Which way?!
好好玩啊
Get your head in the game!
别吼了 压力怪
Stop yelling! This is stressful!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表