剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
Except for the fact that I found out
我爸背着我妈出轨很多很多年了
my father's been cheating on my mother for many, many years.
天啊
Oh, man.
太惨了吧 伙计
Not dope, dude.
太惨了
Not dope.
-可不 -肯定的
- No. - ?For sure.
你今天和苏菲过得怎么样
Hey, how was your day with Sophie?
对了 她人呢
Where is she, by the way?
那呢
Oh, she's right there.
你染了她的头发
You dyed her hair.
我掐死你
I'll kill you.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她可能想混搭一下
I-I think she's just trying to mix it up.
你能迁就她一下吗
Is there any chance that you could be on board with it?
你确定染发剂是无毒的 对吧
You're sure the dye's non-toxic, though, right?
不不不 那是杂货店的染发剂
No, no, no. It's hair dye from the grocery store.
肯定有毒
It's definitely toxic,
让你掐我胳膊 给你女儿笑一个吧
so just squeeze my arm and smile at your daughter.
苏菲
Hi, Sophie!
你好漂亮
You look great!
我好喜欢
I'm totally fine with it!
今天可太糟心了
This has been a really bad day.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表