剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
格雷厄姆是男的 德瑞克也是
Graham's a guy. Derek's a guy.
我可不是
I'm not a guy.
我没法跟炸蟾蜍
I can't compete with blowing up toads
拆开改装车相比
and taking apart hot rods.
你已经让他格雷厄姆去了
Look, you've let Graham go,
现在顺其自然就行了
so now you just got to play through.
天啊 太难吃了
Oh, God, this is terrible.
尝起来像大脚的洗发水
It tastes like Bigfoot's shampoo.
我去农贸市场
I'm just gonna go to the farmers' market
叫一个没戴胸罩的大妈帮我吧
and let one of those bra-less ladies help me out.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
我需要分心
I need a distraction.
就算是 道格拉斯日
It'll be...A Douglas day.
虽然我很不好意思承认
You know, I'm embarrassed to admit it,
但这招对我挺好用的
but I could really use one of those.
孩子们 安吉和我要去农贸市场
Alright, kids, Angie and I are going to the farmers' market,
大家听托尼的
so Tony's in charge.
道格拉斯不可能坚持健康饮食的
No way Douglas is sticking to eating healthy.
对 我爸没戏了
Yep. That's a wrap on Dad.
他人没了
He gone.
但我们能活下去的
But we'll survive.
即使失去这栋房♥子
Even if we lose the house,
我们在家得宝也有足够的积分
we've got enough store credit at Home Depot
来制♥作♥任何我们需要的东西
to make whatever we need.
但你们怎么把东西拿回家呢
But how are you gonna get everything home?
这我们倒没想过
We've never really thought of that.
爸爸的车后备箱的确很大
Dad's car does have a really big trunk.
天啊 那个后备箱可好了
Oh, God. It's such a good trunk!
要是后备箱也没了怎么办
What if we lose the trunk?
如果我说有办法能救你们的爸爸呢
What if I told you there was a way to save your dad?
-还有后备箱 -后备箱呢
- And the trunk?! - What about the trunk, man?
对 还有后备箱
Yes, and the trunk.
我们趁他没回来 把垃圾食品全吃了
We eat all the junk food before he can.
只要不是蔬菜
Everything that's not a vegetable.
女士们 冰箱这边请
Ladies, to the icebox!
波比
Poppy...
火到底是什么
...I don't really know what fire is.
你不知道火是什么
You don't know what fire is?
米基 就是
Miggy, it's just --
天啊 我也不知道
Oh, God, I don't really know either.
瞧
See?
谢天谢地 我不想纠结这个
Oh, thank goodness. I don't want to think about this anymore.
威尔 怎么样了
Will, how'd it go?
我松了一口气
I am so relieved.
-我做到了 初次约会成功 -太好了
- I did it! I went on a first date! - Yes!
而且来这里的路上 我告诉了我奶奶
And on the way here, I called my Gam-Gam to tell her,
她都不知道我是谁
and she does not know who I am.
但不管怎么说 谢谢你们帮我安排
But anyway, thank you, guys, for making me do that.
为你的家人感到遗憾
Well, really sad for your family,
-但很高兴你又能重振雄风了 -对
- but glad you're back out there. - Yeah!
也不能这么说
Well, not actually back out there,
因为我已经找到正式的女朋友了
because I have a serious girlfriend now.
什么意思
How you mean?
*如果你想要最绿的豆子*
*If you want the greenest beans*
*那可是要付钱的*
*Baby, there's a price to pay*
*我是市场里的农民*
*I'm a farmer in the market*
*要买♥♥下所有的西兰花*
*Gonna buy all the broccoli*
目前感觉不像道格拉斯日啊
This doesn't feel like a Douglas day so far.
农贸市场在哪儿呢
Where is this farmers' market?
拉佐快餐店
Ratso's?
对 我就没打算帮你
Yeah. We were never gonna do your thing.
好吧
Alright.
好吧
Alright.
就是让你进去
"Alright" As in "Go in there"!
-去看看格雷厄姆 -为什么要我进去
- Check on Graham. - Why am I going in?
因为我不想打扰他们的男人日
Because I don't want to be the one breaking up their guys' day.
走进去 点些东西
Just go in there, order something,
然后装作是个巧合
and pretend it's all a big coincidence.
动起来 这本来是个安吉日
Come on! This is supposed to be an Angie day!
不对 恰恰相反
It's opposite. That's the opposite!
你知道吗
You know what?
除了在你家住过几周
Other than living in your house for weeks
还有借了我五千块 你还做了什么
and loaning me that five-thou, what have you ever done for me?
抱怨一下 赶紧下车吧
Just grumble something and get out of the car!
约了一次 她就成你女朋友了
So one date and she's your girlfriend?
是啊 她符合我的要求
Sure. She checks a lot of boxes.
她从事应用科学领域 打喷嚏很安静
She works in applied sciences, nice quiet sneeze,
还有一只大丹狗
has a Great Dane.
可以给我吗
Oh, can I have it?
-大丹狗吗 -嗯
- The Great Dane? - ?Yeah.
我猜不行 但你可以问她
I'm gonna guess the answer's no, but you can ask her.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
她刚刚在停车
She was just parking.
是的 我的女伴会开车
Yeah, I guess you could say my lady drives.
我感觉不太好 米基
Okay, I got a bad feeling about this, Miggy.
你不觉得他进展得太快了吗
I mean, don't you think he's moving too fast?
也许她很酷
Maybe she's cool.
说不定她还能用脚趾捡东西呢
Hey, maybe she can pick stuff up with her toes.
是啊
Yeah.
这是米基和波比
This is Miggy and Poppy.
-你好 -凯
- Hi. - Kay.
什么
I'm sorry?
我叫凯
I'm Kay.
那是我的中间名
Well, that's my middle name.
我的名是奥利维亚
My first name is Olivia.
我的同事们都叫我奥凯
My coworkers call me OKay.
真好笑
That's hilarious.
为什么
Why?
威尔说你在从事应用科学
Will tells us you work in applied sciences.
是的 我在量角器和直尺厂工作
That's true. I work in a protractor and ruler factory.
我负责做标记
I'm in charge of the markings.
不错啊
That's something.
那 你有什么爱好吗
So...do you have any hobbies?
纱线
Yarn...
和鹅卵石
...and pebbles.
好的
?Okay.
我要咳嗽了
I'm going to cough.
好了
Did it.
威尔 我们能去那边聊一下吗
Will, can we just talk to you over here for a second?
当然 你一个人可以吗
Sure. Are you gonna be alright?
我再喝点温水
I am going to drink some warm water.
很好
That's great.
这就是你正式的女朋友吗
Okay, this is your serious girlfriend?
威尔 这次约会有什么好的
Will, what was so great about this date?
首先 那部电影太棒了
Well, first of all, the movie was incredible.
其次 所有事我都照你说的做了
And second of all, I did everything you told me to do --
穿新衬衣 初次约会要问的问题
the new shirts, the first date questions.
如果我和她在一起
And now if I stay with her,
我就再也不用做那些了
I never have to do any of that ever again.
我再也不想经历初次约会
I don't want to go on any more first dates.
你知道我有多糟糕
You saw how bad I was.
你说了两次"来吧"
You said "Shamon" twice.
对啊 而她还是跟我约会
I did. And she still went out with me.
我再也不会那么幸运了
I'm never gonna get that lucky again.
而且你们肯定无法想象那部电影的服装有多棒
Plus, you would not believe the costume design in this film.
听起开你只是喜欢那部电影
It sounds like you really just liked the movie.
她流口水了
Oh, great. She's got a dribble going.
我去给她拿张纸
I'm gonna go get her a napkin.
赶紧解决这个问题
Okay. We better fix this.
-我有个主意 -什么
- I got an idea. - ?What?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表