剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
一个小小的人类
A tiny human being
依靠我们为他做出正确的决定
who's depending on us to make good decisions for him,
而你给他起了两个词的名字
and you went and gave him a two-word name,
其中之一还是怪物
one of which is monster!
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
双胞胎
With twins?!
福格蒂的基因啊
Ah, the Fogerty DNA.
你知道我的双胞胎姐妹 唐娜和莱诺
You know my twin sisters, Donna and Lenore --
愿她们安息
may they rest in peace...
是的 萝斯 萝斯 冷静
Yeah, uh, Rose, Rose, calm down.
我不冷静
I will not calm down!
你穿丁字裤当然还是很好看
Of course you'll still look good in a thong.
这是洛杉矶 他们能为你屁♥股♥做任何事
This is LA -- they can do anything to your butt!
-对不起 -抱歉
- Oh, sorry. - ?Excuse me.
好吧 我挂了
All right, look, I gotta go.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
他在比划"爵士手"
Oh, he's doing jazz hands!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表