剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我们之前还没聊完
We never got to finish our chat.
那是什么 幻灯片吗
What is that? Is that PowerPoint?
没什么
Oh, it -- it -- uh, nothing.
我也想聊聊
Uh, I would love to chat,
我们远离高科技
but let's get away from all this tech
去一个可以进行男人之间对话的地方吧
and go someplace where we can have a real man-to-man conversation.
你知道我爷爷发明了烘干机吗
You know my grandfather invented the dryer?
骗你的 我不知道为什么要说这个
That's a lie. I don't know why I said that.
总之 关于安吉
Anyway, about Angie...
-安吉 -D·阿玛托 威尔
- Angie? - ?D'Amato, Will.
你应该知道我们在说安吉·D·阿玛托吧
I...think you know we're talking about Angie D'Amato.
嗯 她怎么了
Right. Well, what about her?
虽然我没上过什么学
Listen, I may not be school-smart, okay,
但我直觉很准
but I'm intuitive.
我知道我乐队的鼓手什么时候会死
I always know when the drummer from my band is gonna die.
目前两次预测全中
I'm 2-2 on that.
所以我擅长感知事物
So I'm good at sensing things.
我感觉安吉有点不对劲
And I'm sensing something with Angie.
安吉
Angie...?
又来了 D·阿玛托啊
Again, D'Amato.
很明显你们之间有问题
There's obviously something going on between you.
我现在心里过不去这个坎
So, I wouldn't be able to live with myself
我必须直视你的眼睛
if I didn't look you in the eye
好好地说一句
and, once and for all... say...
谢谢
thank you.
不管你有什么感觉 你都没有付诸行动
Whatever you're feeling, you're not acting on it
因为你知道如果成功了
because you know that if this worked,
她会有一个家庭 格雷厄姆会有一个爸爸
she would have a family and -- and Graham would have a dad.
可你没有行动
And you not interfering with that,
真是
that's --
太酷了
that's cool.
你很酷
You're cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道你喜不喜欢拥抱
I don't know where you are on hugs...
?但我很专业的
?...but for the record, I'm pro.
不
Noooooooooo!!
威尔
Will?
这是什么
W-What is this?
安吉 女士 请把笔记本电脑还给我
Angie? Ma'am? Please give me my laptop.
上面有最高机密的气象资料
There's...top-secret weather stuff on there.
这上面
This is, like...
记录了我们认识以后我和你的每一个瞬间
from every moment I've had with you since we met.
我们跟踪报道暴风雨
That time we went storm-chasing,
和蝴蝶一起嗑褪黑素
when we were stoned on melatonin with the butterflies,
绑♥架♥那只鹅
when we... kidnapped that goose.
你这个幻灯片花了不少时间啊
You -- You spent some real time on this.
拜托 把笔记本电脑还给我
Please, just give me my laptop.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
安吉 我不
?Angie, I'm not --
安吉 求你了
?Ang-- Angie, please!
不 不 把笔记本电脑给我
No! No! ?Give me the laptop!
把笔记本给我 安吉
Give me the laptop, Angie!
把笔记本电脑给我 安吉 ?
Give me the laptop! Angie! ?
转身 安吉
我有话想和你说
你想说什么
Well... what do you want to say?
我想说
I want to say...
我想说
I want to say...
祝你在巴斯托过个愉快的夏天
have a good summer in Barstow.
就这样吗
That's everything?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我会的
I will.
可以走了吗 安吉
Ready to go, Angie?
车上都快塞满了
Car's pretty much packed.
好的
Yeah.
我们该上路了
We should hit the road.
是啊 我的乌龟好像有点不安了
Yeah. My turtle's probably getting restless.
我不想让它在新车里尿尿
I don't want her peeing in the new car.
好好去沙漠玩玩吧 妹子
You give that desert hell, girl.
我不在的时候 别找闺蜜好吗
Don't find another best friend while I'm gone, okay?
不可能的
No way!
你是我的祖国
You're my country.
米基又成功了
Well, Miggy did it again.
他是说我们给你找到了转租人
What he means is, we found you a new subletter.
四个人 他们都会付你房♥租的
All four! They'll all be paying you rent.
一个月四万
40K a month, baby!
亲爱的天使
Oh, sweet angel.
差远了
Not even close.
但也是一大笔钱了
But it'll be a good chunk of money,
减去我的费用
minus my fee.
太棒了
That's amazing.
路上吃
For the road.
等我回来再犯心脏病 好吗
No heart attacks till I get back, okay?
那个
So...
祝你在巴斯托过个愉快的夏天
have a good summer in Barstow.
-你说过了 -嗯
- You said that already. - Right.
但我是认真的
But I meant it.
再见 威尔
Bye, Will.
万一我们无法像平时那样打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
In case we don't call or text as much as we usually do,
那个
just...
等我回来再看《木槌镇》
...don't finish "Gavel Town" without me.
还有
And...
记得想我
...remember to miss me.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
天啊 真可惜
Gosh. It's a shame.
我本来还为他俩在一起高兴呢
I got excited those two were gonna make it work.
我还没有放弃希望
Well, I haven't given up hope yet.
姑娘们
Girls.
我忘了说再见
I forgot to say goodbye.
不要小题大做
Let's not make this a production.
德瑞克 少了二十
Derek! You're 20 short!
我们接受移♥动♥支付 伙计
We take Venmo, dude!
好压抑啊
This is so sad!
咱俩积极点 比如
Let's focus on the positive, like...
我想到了
I got something.
这家伙给我做了一个很棒的幻灯片
This guy made me an incredible slideshow.
你看了吗
You watched it?
两遍 很感动
Twice! I got misty.
感觉幻灯片的精髓
It's almost as if the slideshow took place...
-就在换页的瞬间 -就在换页的瞬间
- Between the slides! - ...between the slides.
-没错 -没错
- Yes! - ?Yes!
好吧 放歌♥吧
Go ahead. You can play it.
*我15岁的时候*
*I'm 15 for a moment*
*在10岁和20岁之间*
*Caught in between 10 and 20*
*我做着梦*
*And I'm just dreamin'*
-*猜测你在哪里* -好吧
- *Counting the ways to where you are* - Alright, look,
如果你觉得我会一起唱 那你肯定疯了
if you think I'm gonna be part of this, you're insane.
*我22岁的时候*
*I'm 22 for a moment*
我知道我们的父母很差劲 但这
I knew our parents were lame, but this is --
实在是太烦人了
this is physically upsetting.
大部分都是垃圾
Well, this is... mostly trash.
波比得学学收拾行李了
Poppy needs to learn how to pack a carry-on.
我的雪人蜡烛
My snowman candle.
晚安 威尔
Good night, Will.
晚安 安吉
Good night, Angie.
我好像爱上你了
I think I'm in love with you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
屁♥股♥
Butts!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表