剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
跟这个没关系 但我想之后还能记住
It's not about this, but I want to remember it later.
你怎么去了这么久
What took you so long?!
对不起 我选食物时纠结了一下
Oh, sorry. I got caught up in the food for a second.
你知道他们的鸡蛋三明治
Do you realize that they have an egg sandwich
夹在两个甜甜圈中间吗
between two donuts?
你去看格雷厄姆了吗
Did you check on Graham?
看了 作为一个导师和前房♥东
Yeah, and I tell you this as a mentor
我告诉你
and a former landlord --
不要进去
you do not want to go in there.
您要一个火鸡腿饼干
So that's a turkey leg biscuit,
一个中式鸡肉沙拉三明治牛角包
a Chinese chicken salad sandwich croissant,
还有一小份咖喱薯条
and a small curry fries.
推销番茄酱
Up-sell him on the ketchup.
您要番茄酱吗 一包只要五毛
You want ketchup with that? Only fifty cents a pack.
不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
一共是48块5
That'll be $48.50.
请靠右停车
Please pull up to the right.
加售了
Up-sell!
妈妈
Oh, hey, Mom!
重大消息 他们授予格雷厄姆荣誉胖佐
Big news -- they made Graham an honorary Fatso.
我们所有员工都叫这个
That's what we call all the employees.
这是我最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我飞起来了
I'm flying!
比我想的还糟糕
It's worse than I thought.
比起我 他更喜欢他爸
He likes his dad better than me.
我警告过你
I tried to warn you.
天啊 我喜欢美食
God, I love food.
这绝对没好下场
This can't be good.
饼干撑死了
I'm sweating cookies!
我们还要吃完所有的蛋黄酱和黄油
We still have to eat all the mayonnaise and butter.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You know what we need?
我们需要增援 我们要找些大家伙来
We need reinforcements. We got to get the big guns.
健壮的史蒂夫 饥饿的富兰克林
Beefy Steve. Hungry Franklin.
我的天 有了
Oh, my God, it's happening.
我要办个晚餐派对
I'm throwing a dinner party.
冷静点 班克斯
Cool your jets, Banks.
如果我们开派对 我们的爸爸会生气的
If we throw a party, our dad will dump a brick.
如果不开 他会死的
And if you don't, he'll die,
你们就可以跟后备箱说拜拜了
and you can kiss your trunk goodbye.
好吧 但是不要铺张
Fine. But keep it small.
听起来很棒 托尼
Sounding great, Tony.
健壮的史蒂夫 你看起来像黑安格斯牛
Beefy Steve! You are looking black Angus prime.
罗科 你之前怎么没有展现过这种吸引力
Rocco, where do you hide all that relish you're throwing down?
路易莎 你真美
Louisa, you are grace.
我能把这些带回家喂我的猫头鹰吗
May I take this home to my owl?
当然可以
Yeah, sure. Why not?
不但鹅卵石和砂砾不同
Not only are pebbles and gravel different,
稻草和干草也不同
but straw and hay are different, as well.
问题是 当你想到干草时
Here's the thing, though -- when you think of hay --
就是你在谷仓里看到的那种厚厚的
the thick kind that you see in a barn --
那其实是稻草
that's actually straw.
干草是你在田野里看到的捆起来晒干的草
Hay is the dried grass you see tied up in bales in the fields.
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
我得去趟洗手间
You know what? I have to run to the bathroom.
得去放点水了
Got to make some front water.
你们继续聊
You guys keep talking.
抱歉 我跑题了
Sorry. I got so off track.
我在说纱线
I was talking about yarn.
不是吧
Oh, no.
所以 纱线可以很长
So, yarn can be long --
凯 我们来聊聊你和威尔
Actually, Kay, let's talk about you and Will.
我想知道你们的事
I want to get on board,
但似乎这一切对我都有些太快了
but this just seems all really quick to me.
是的 我们在交往
Yes. We are in it.
威尔这人现在很脆弱
Yeah, so, Will is in a very fragile place,
我只是想确定你真的喜欢他
and I just want to know that you really like him.
他还行
Yeah. He's fine.
他还行
He's fine?
他毕竟不是汤姆·伯杰龙[美国主持人]
Well, I mean he's no Tom Bergeron...
那是谁
Who dat?
但他看起开可靠
...But he seems reliable.
像个土豆
Like a potato,
就像坨原味的东西 我可以随意调味
just like a blank blob that I can season however I want.
一个土豆
A potato?
宝贝 想得美
Honey, hi. No way.
威尔不是个好土豆 他是王子
Will is not a fine potato. He is a prince.
他是个大公
He is an archduke.
你挺好 你是个好土豆
You're fine. You're the fine one.
完事了
You are done here.
分手吧 威尔不会将就的
We are breaking up with you. Will is not gonna settle.
走人吧
So scootch!
走人
Scootch!
好吧
'Kay.
但你能把大丹狗给我吗
?Oh, but can I have your Great Dane?
不行吗
No?!
邪恶的女人
Awful woman.
我的最佳女友呢
Where's my best gal?
有个好消息也有个坏消息
Look, there's good news and there's bad news, right?
好消息是 我们替你和她分手了
The good news is, we broke up with her for you.
什么
What?!
对 坏消息是 我还是没有大丹狗
Yeah, but the bad news is, I still ain't got no Great Dane.
你们怎么能这样
Guys, how could you?
必须如此 威尔 你可以找更好的
It had to be done, Will. You can do so much better.
她也许不是世上最有趣的女人
Look, she may not be the most interesting woman in the world,
但她教我的鹅卵石知识比你们都多
but I learned more about pebbles from her than any of you.
也许这对一个可爱的气象员来说足矣
And maybe that's enough for this lonely weatherman.
我是威尔·库珀
I'm Will Cooper.
你要跟我们说拜拜吗
Are you signing off on us?
没错
You're damn right I am.
可耻
Shamon, guys.
可耻
Shamon.
你说得对 我没看到这一幕就好了
Man, you were right. I wish I hadn't seen this.
我知道你快崩溃了 我理解
I know you're freaking out, and I get it,
但他今晚就走了
but he's leaving tonight.
这只是一个下午
This is only for an afternoon.
只有一个下午
Hell, you could survive a lizard making a nest in your ass
蜥蜴在你屁♥眼♥做窝也能忍♥吧
if it's only for an afternoon.
我不确定什么时候会出现那种情况
I'm not really sure when that situation would arise,
但我理解你的意思
but...I guess I can see your point.
妈妈 快看
Mom, check it out.
他们有超大的垃圾桶 可以把手臂放进去
They have trash cans you can put your whole arm into
因为这个盖子能掀起来
because the flap hinges up!
酷
Cool.
看起来你还有自己的小制♥服♥了
And, um, looks like you got your own small uniform.
没错
Oh, yeah.
还是有点大 但今天我是迷你蒂娜
It's still a little big on me, but today I'm Tiny Tina.
以前有个在这工作的姑娘叫蒂娜
There used to be a woman that worked here named Tina,
她个子很矮 所以我们叫她迷你蒂娜
and she was real small, so we called her Tiny Tina.
你们真的这么叫她
You actually called her that?
对 这不太好
Yeah, it's not great,
但还有另外一个蒂娜 她很胖
but there was also another Tina, and she was, well, heavy,
我们不想叫她肥胖蒂娜
and we did not want to call her Big Tina.
所以没办法
So sort of found ourselves backed into a corner.
你看 我给格雷厄姆安排了每隔一周的周末
Check it out. I put Graham on the schedule every other weekend.
这样我可以每月来两次洛杉矶
So I'll come down to L.A. twice a month.
格雷厄姆就能成为正式的荣誉胖佐
And Graham is gonna become a permanent honorary Fatso.
如果他想看 还能去看拉佐先生的骨头
If he wants, he can even see where we keep Mr. Ratso's bones.
那太好了
Yeah.
那就 就你们俩吗
That -- just gonna be the two of you, huh?
一起在快餐店上班
Together, doing your thing!
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表