剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
-姐妹 -姐妹
- Dude. ?- Dude.
我们出来了
We are out.
我们出来了 现在是晚上
We are out, and it is nighttime.
没有酒 酒就是工作
No wine. Wine is work.
我在喝鸡尾酒 我要喝个烂醉
I'm drinking cocktails, and I'm gonna get looped.
-大醉一场 -大醉一场
- Let's get looped! ?- Looped!
别藏了
Don't try to hide it.
你在给男朋友发信息
You are texting your boyfriend.
好吧 不好意思
Okay. I'm sorry.
他太可爱了 你看
He's so cute. Look.
他发了我一张他和女儿的照片
He sent me a pic of him and the girls.
道格拉斯表现得很强硬
Douglas acts tough,
但他其实可暖了
but he's a straight-up undercover sweetheart.
他是个好爸爸 不得不说
He's a good dad, which I gotta say,
我觉得他很有吸引力
I find incredibly attractive,
而且我身体也有反应
and I behave accordingly with my body.
真不错
Real good stuff.
我听得都快吐了
Real good barf town stuff.
不好意思 你在谈恋爱
I'm sorry, but you're in a relationship,
但除了格雷厄姆他爸之外
and I haven't touched butts with a dude
我一个男人都没碰过
that isn't Graham's dad in forever.
所以你懂的
So, you know,
我再也遇不到其他人了 孤独终老
guess I'll never meet anyone and I'll die alone.
蟹爪要切开吗
Should we split a crab claw?
安吉 你得去找找男人了
Ang, you're gonna meet someone.
只要对方是异性恋
And you could have any man out there
你就可以约
who's open to hetero sex.
我试过了 好吗
I have tried, okay?
我注册了所有软件
I am on all of the apps.
简直就是噩梦
They're a nightmare.
布莱恩这个名字的拼写方式
The number of ways we are allowing the name Brian to be spelled
-也太多了吧 -好吧
- is out of control. ?- Okay.
安吉 你得积极点
Ang, you got to be positive
相信别人会给你惊喜的
and believe that people can surprise you.
听我说 要不你今晚试着做另一个人
What if -- hear me out -- try being someone else tonight.
别设条件 随意约一个
Have a no-strings, random hookup
扮演一个角色
where you basically play a character.
你知道吗?
You know what?
听我说
Listen to me.
看我的脸
See my face.
听清我的话
Hear my words.
我同意
I am in!
真乖
My girl.
-对 -就要这个劲儿
- Yes. ?- That's what I'm talking about.
-看看有什么目标 -好
- Let's see what we got. - Okay.
还行 我能接受跟他一♥夜♥情♥
Okay, I could do that for one night.
我也可以
So could I...
前提是我没有确定关系
is what I would say if I weren't in this committed relationship.
你上吧
So, you go.
做一个乐观 有趣 积极的人
Be an upbeat, fun, positive person.
-有趣乐观积极的人 -有趣乐观积极的人
- Fun, upbeat, positive person. - Fun, upbeat, positive person.
抱歉 这个座有人
Sorry. That seat's taken.
就是你
By you.
真是的
That is --
-很不错 -嗯
- That is good. - ?Yeah.
相当不错
Too good.
我是卡米尔
I'm Camille.
我喜欢和人交流
I'm a people person.
与人合作
Work with people.
我是一名空姐
As a flight attendant.
我的小餐桌已经为你立起来了
Well, you've got my tray table in the upright position.
我叫赞德 和木琴一样带X
Well, I'm Xander with an "X," Like "Xylophone,"
我也确实会弹木琴
which I actually play... well.
酷
Cool.
等一下?
Just a second.
积极
Positive.
他告诉我 他会弹木琴
He told me he plays Xylophone!
木琴啊
Xylophone?
这乐器真棒
Beautiful instrument.
我想欣赏一下
Love to see it.
醒啦
There she is!
睡得好也正常
Not surprised you slept well.
那床垫是万豪酒店的收藏品
That mattress is from the W Hotel collection.
不便宜
Not cheap.
我要去冲凉
I'm just gonna hop into my deluge shower,
然后咱们一起吃点好的
and then maybe we'll grab some yum-yums?
知道么
Yeah, you know what?
很遗憾 但我有航♥班♥
I am so bummed, but I have a flight.
没关系 我懂
Yeah, no, I get it.
我每年飞40次维加斯
I fly to Vegas 40 times a year.
那留下你的号♥码
Uh, so, why don't you just write down your didgies,
我们再找个时间
and we'll, uh, find another time
一起滚床单吧
to roll out of bed together.
*主要是5 再编几个数字*
*Mostly fives and a couple other numbers*
*随便啦*
*Nee-nah, nee-nah*
道格拉斯
Douglas?
真奇怪
That's weird.
赞德·福格蒂
Xander Fogerty?
不是吧 你是谁
No. Who are you, dude?
我和道格拉斯的儿子上♥床♥了
I hooked up with Douglas' son!
单亲
第二季 第七集
我不能和道格拉斯的儿子在一起
I cannot have hooked up with Douglas' son.
他和道格拉斯血缘太近了
It's too genetically close to hooking up with Douglas.
-你说什么 -抱歉
- Excuse me? ?- Oh, sorry.
我为你们高兴
I'm so happy for you guys.
什么样的暖男
I mean, what kind of undercover sweetheart
会偷偷有个儿子啊
has a secret son?
我需要喝一杯
I mean, I need a drink.
或者食物 或者游泳
Or food. Or a swim.
-现在几点 我都晕了 -知道吗
- What time is it? I'm all turned around. - You know what?
-什么 -我们都吓傻了
- What? ?- We're being crazy.
我们的生活应该不会有这么刺♥激♥的事情
Our lives aren't exciting enough for this kind of drama.
赞德可能不是他的儿子
Xander probably isn't even his son.
那张照片可能是
That photo could have been one of those
兄弟俩的合影
Big Brother-Little Brother situations.
嗯 这个解释挺合理的
Yeah. There's a logical explanation.
咱们去跟道格拉斯谈谈
Let's -- Let's just go talk to Douglas...
-让自己平静下来 -嗯
- ...get some peace of mind. - Yeah.
对 我有个儿子 怎么了
Yeah, I have a son. So what?
我得洗个澡 好好洗洗
I have to shower... hard.
我得赶紧去上班了
Alright, I gotta scoot to work.
有大一波热浪要来临了
We got a big heat wave coming in.
通常我们只命名风暴
You know, normally we only name storms,
但是我想起个名字
but I'm thinking about giving this guy a name --
哈利热浪 太可爱了吗
"Heatwave Harry." Too cute?
米基热浪怎么样
How about "Heatwave Miggy"?
还是交给专业人士吧 好吗
How about we leave this to the pros, okay?
好吧
Okay.
-广场披萨 -?维泰利家披萨
- Plaza Pizza. - ?Vitelli's.
马洛纳多尼家披萨
Malonadoney's.
抱歉 伙计们 这里是南街248号♥
Yeah. Sorry, guys. This is 248 South.
过渡教习所在北街248号♥
The halfway house is 248 North.
*披萨*
*P-I-z-z-a*
*今天哪片最好吃*
*Which slice will be most nice today?*
*披萨*
*Pizza*
*热披萨*
*Hot pizza*
-这些是我们的 -你好
- Those are for us. - Hello.
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
我们在应用上打赏过了
We tipped on the app.
怎么回事
Uh, what's going on?
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表