剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
别去动尸体了
Leave the corpse alone.
这倒提醒我了 后事可以慢慢来
Which reminds me, take your time when making arrangements.
嗯 垃圾清运是星期二
Yeah. Trash pickup's not until Tuesday.
来找德韦恩
Come on down to Dwayne's,
你会找到你梦想中的车
where you'll find the car of your dweams.
你成功了
You did it!
米基
Miggy!
我♥干♥了什么
What'd I do?
你修好了电视
You fixed the TV.
双胞胎都没办到的事 你却成功了
Even the twins couldn't do it. But you did.
艾米
Um, Amy?
搞什么鬼
What the living crap?
别跟我说话 我还在消化
Don't talk to me. I'm processing.
握住我的手 父亲
Hold my hand, Father.
我为苏菲感到难过
I feel bad for Sophie,
难道只有我一个人一直想着
but am I the only one who can't stop thinking
晚餐上早餐吗
about breakfast for dinner?
姑娘 我觉得你现在就像个华夫饼
Girl, you basically look like a waffle to me right now.
你去开门
You get it.
我和跳舞的小点点待着
I'll be here with these dancing spots.
眩晕真的是这样吗
Hey, is this really what vertigo looks like?
谁知道呢 这是最说不清楚的病了
Who knows? It's the vaguest sickness of all time.
不然你觉得我为什么选这个
Why do you think I picked it?
你好邪恶
You're evil.
嫁给我
Marry me.
天黑后的百吉饼小队
Team Bagels-After-Dark.
准备大吃一顿了吗
Ready to hit the road to carb town?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
真抱歉 但我们的晚饭不一定能吃上了
I am so sorry, but we're gonna have to play dinner by ear.
苏菲眩晕了
Sophie has vertigo.
你会一直觉得很晕
It's a thing where you get dizzy.
我一直都有眩晕
Oh, I've had vertigo my whole life.
我得戴头盔去舞会
I had to wear a helmet to my prom,
但我仍然被选为皇后
and I was still voted queen.
想象一下我的胸是有好
Imagine how good my boobs had to be.
抱歉 忘掉这句话
Sorry. Forgot my audience.
重点是 我是眩晕专家
Point is, I am a vertigo expert.
特蕾西·弗里兹登场
Enter Tracy Freeze.
廉价鞋 不错的手提包
Cheap shoes, decent purse,
情节大反转
and a hell of a plot twist.
专注 好吗
Focus, alright?
我是这艘船的船长
I am the captain of this ship.
在你见到船上唯一重要的乘客之前
And before you meet the only important passenger on board,
我要知道你明白了规矩
I need to know you understand the rules.
-遵命 船长 -不
- Aye aye, captain. - ?No!
船的术语只能我来说
The ship stuff is only for me.
规则一 你只能问格雷厄姆
Rule one -- you can only ask Graham
我用电邮发给你预先批准的问题
the pre-approved questions I e-mailed.
等等 袋子里是什么
Ho'd up. What's in the bag?
礼物 给我不认识的孩子买♥♥东西真难
Gifts. Turns out it's hard to shop for a kid I don't know.
在百货商店给"棕色头发的男孩"挑礼物
"He's a boy with brown hair" was not enough information
可太难了
for the guy at Target.
弹力球
Bouncy ball?
弹弓
Slingshot.
这是什么 短裤吗
And what is this, shorts?
你给我儿子带了一条短裤吗
Did you bring my son a pair of shorts?
短裤不好吗
Are shorts no good?
没关系 我有准备
That's okay. I've prepared for that.
我车里还有紧身裤
I also have capris in my van.
礼物还是留到"二号♥时间块"吧
How about we push gifts till Chunky Number Two?
在我们进去之前
Hey, hey, before we go in there,
我想对你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you for this.
我要见我儿子了
I'm gonna meet my son.
不许碰我身体
No bod!
好戏开始
It's showtime.
*看看是否合适*
*See if it fits*
*千万别卡住*
*Be sure not to jam*
*我很会拼拼图 我的名字是格雷厄姆*
*I'm really good at puzzles, and my name is Graham*
格雷厄姆
Hi, Graham.
格雷厄姆 你先来吧
O-Okay, Graham, you wanna kick things off?
你还好吗
You okay, man?
那我先来吧
Uh, what if I go first?
你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What's your favorite color?
垃圾食品吃多了 不许指责我
Yeah, there's a lot of junk food in there. Don't judge me.
你确定是眩晕吗
Are you sure this is vertigo?
是的 我很严重
Yeah, mine's just really bad.
或许你没有眩晕
Maybe you don't have vertigo.
天呐 地板变成天花板了
Oh, God, the floor is the ceiling.
特蕾西 如果地板变成墙了
Tracy, if the floor was the wall,
我会更有信心
I'd feel much more confident,
但是对不起 我们要改天了
but I'm sorry, we have to raincheck.
你和我想的一样吗
Okay, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
不 是你和我想的一样
No, you're thinking what I'm thinking.
我们去网红店 好好享用那里的蛋蛋
We're taking that rezzie and getting stupid on eggs.
-威尔 我们可以留下来 -我们无能为力
- Will, we can totally stay. - I mean, you know, nothing we can do.
-我们陪着你 -你有我的号♥码
- We're here for you. - Okay, you have my cell.
-好了 拜拜 -好了 拜拜
- Okay, byeeee! - Okay, byeeee!
爸爸 我想要个毯子
Papa? I could use a blanket.
普通的还是电热的
Classic or electric?
别担心 我把两种都带来
You know, never mind, I'm bringing both.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
天旋地转的 天呐
Spinning like a dreidel. Oy vey!
我知道这感觉
I know the feeling.
对光什么感觉
How's the light sensitivity?
难受 感觉要戴两个墨镜
Brutal. It's like my sunglasses need sunglasses, ya feel?
你知道我讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
鼻塞
The stuffy noses.
没错 用嘴呼吸的笨蛋们好啊
Yeah. What up, my mouth-breathers?
眩晕其实不会鼻塞
Stuffy noses isn't a vertigo thing.
我知道
I know.
我还感冒了
I...have a cold, too.
咳咳
Cough!
我在辨认
I'm trying to determine
他是因为紧张还是生病导致的呕吐
if that was a nervous barf or a sick barf.
我待过乐队 我了解所有的呕吐
Oh, I know all about barf types 'cause of the band.
我可以确定他没有喝醉
I can tell from here he's not drunk.
这是好消息
That's good.
我不需要你的帮助 好吗
Y-You know what? I do not need your help.
回你的货车
Just...go to your van
等我想出如何修改我的计划
until I can figure out how to rework my game plan.
好吧 如果需要我就敲窗户
Okay. I guess knock if you need me.
前面那个贴着害羞乌鸦的橙车就是我的
I'm the orange one out front with the sticker of the shy crow.
德瑞克呢
Where's Derek?
我搞砸了吗 他走了吗
Did I ruin it? Did he leave?
他出去了 宝贝 你生病了
He's outside. But, honey, you're sick.
我们让他下次再来吧
Maybe we should tell him to come back another time.
不
No!
他相信我喜欢拼图了
I sold the puzz thing,
我正在乘坐吐后高铁
and now I'm riding a post-barf high.
距离下次到站还有9分钟
I've got a nine-minute window before I go down again.
求你了 妈妈
Please, Mom?
格雷厄姆怎么样了
How's Graham?
抱歉 这是男人的事
Sorry. It's a guy thing.
吃干酪吗
Queso?
不吃
Pass.
这里发生了什么
What is happening in here?
这些都是格雷厄姆的礼物
Oh, these are all gifts for Graham.
我不知道他是什么样的孩子
I don't know what kind of kid he is.
小鬼头 花♥花♥公♥子♥还是纵火犯
Spooky? Party dude? Pyromaniac?
所有类型我都准备了礼物
I got a gift for every kind of kid.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表