剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
我生气可能是因为八年来得到的帮助
Maybe I'm mad because I could've had help
都比不过一个肠胃感冒
for eight years worth of stomach flus,
但这是因为你抛弃了我们
but I didn't because you abandoned us.
安吉
Look, Angie --
别说话 听好了
No talkie! Just listen-y!
之前再难我也撑过来了
I have made it through mother/son sick days
我今天同样会撑过来
his whole life, and I'm gonna do it again today.
不好意思 我要给我的儿子倒水去了
Now, excuse me. I have to go get my son some water.
你就喜欢这样 不是吗
You like this, don't you?
下流
You nasty.
官宣了
Well, it's official.
我们没用了
We're useless.
我们是付费电♥话♥ 艾米 我们是付费电♥话♥
We're pay phones, Amy. We're pay phones.
别再发牢骚了 你们只是没修好电视
Okay, enough bellyaching. So you couldn't fix the TV.
看看你们干的这些活
Look at all the things you've done around here.
你们弄了个桑拿房♥ 就为了能在里面大声哭
You put the sauna in, for crying out loud.
有手的蠢货都能干
Any schnook with hands could've done that.
我们不需要你的同情 快走吧
Yeah, we don't need your pity. Now screw.
我受不了了
I can't let this go on any longer.
严格来说 我没修好任何东西
I didn't fix anything. Not technically.
骚等
Oh, ho'd up.
我也有说这种话的时候
Oh, God, now I'm saying that kind of thing.
我得和我这个年龄的人交流了
I got to start hanging around people my own age.
你继续
Carry on.
我只是对着插口吹了吹 希望能好使
I just blew in the ports and thought happy thoughts.
我的任天堂坏了我也这样
Same thing I do when my Nintendo's not working.
我就知道是一个意外
I knew it was an accident!
我应该坦白的
I should've said something,
但是被人夸聪明真的好爽
but it was nice to feel smart just for once.
米基 好消息是
But here's the great thing, Miggy --
你不聪明 而我们很聪明
you're not, and we are.
秩序已经恢复
Order's been restored.
这样不对
This is bad.
我们应该陪着威尔 而不是蹭他的饭
We should be there for Will, not taking his meal.
这里有蟹肉陷的煎饼
They make a crab meat beignet.
那我们必须得点一些
Oh, we're definitely getting those.
波比 罗里
Poppy? Rory?
你们占了我的位子吗
Did you take my table?
我花了两个月才订到
I booked it two months ago after my lizard passed.
不 特蕾西
Uh, no, Tracy.
说实话 我有一点生气
And to be honest, I'm a little offended, okay?
预留的名字是威尔 所以
And also, the reservation's under Will's name, so...
瞧瞧是谁跟没事人一样站在这里
Look who's standing upright without any problems.
罗里 把位子留给特蕾西吧
Rory, why don't we give Tracy the table?
我们正好该去拿纪念品T恤了
Also, it's time for us to get our souvenir T-shirts.
好
Okay.
不好意思
I am sorry.
她是装的
She was faking it.
并不是这种做法是对的
And not that it makes it better,
但是她这样做的唯一原因是
but the only reason she was doing that is...
因为她说你打算和我分手
because she said you were planning on breaking up with me.
在你说话之前
Now, before you say anything,
我想说 虽然我陪你的时间不多
I just want to say I know that I haven't been present,
但是这一切都会改变的 好吗
but that is all gonna change, okay?
下个星期 我就属于你了
Next week, I am all yours.
不对
Well, no, scratch that.
苏菲一天要去两次合唱团
Sophie starts two-a-days at bell choir,
但是在那之后就好起来了
but after that, it lightens up.
除非他们进入全国大赛
Unless they go to state, in which case
那我就在萨克拉门托租间房♥
I'm just gonna rent a place in Sacramento,
因为如果我们胜出 就要为加文·纽森表演了
because if we win, we get to perform for Gavin Newsom.
威尔 我没有打算和你分手
Will, I wasn't gonna break up with you.
没有吗
You weren't?
那苏菲在KZOP偷听的是什么
But what about what Sophie overheard at KZOP?
我真的不想努力了
I am tired of trying to make it work.
我一直感觉很糟
I feel terrible all the time.
威尔和我今晚要去吃饭
Will and I are going to dinner tonight.
我要结束一切
I'm gonna end it there.
快看
Well, would you look at that.
特蕾西·弗里兹再也不节食了
No more dieting for Tracy Freeze.
姐妹
Sisters!
你要结束节食
You were ending a diet?
所以你今天这么想出来吃晚餐
Which is why you were so anxious to get to dinner tonight.
所以我这么容易因为一个9岁的孩子懊恼
Which also explains why I was so easily frustrated
我很抱歉
by a 9-year-old, which I am sorry about.
还好你没打算和我分手
I am so glad you're not planning to break up with me.
我本来是没有这么打算
I wasn't planning on it, but, um...
但是经过今晚 我在想
after tonight, I'm just wondering if maybe...
分手也不是坏事
time apart isn't the worst idea.
别因为我孩子今晚装病
Let's not just end this because of one night
就和我提分手啊
of my child experimenting with acting.
总的来说 她还是挺好的
I mean, she was pretty good, after all.
威尔 不仅仅是今晚
It's not just tonight, Will.
这些问题一直存在
It's always something.
我明白 我正在解决
I know. I'm working on that, right?
我没有找过安吉了
I mean, I'm not hanging out with Angie anymore,
我可以给苏菲多找点保姆
and I guess I could get more babysitters for Sophie,
和米基做个网格交换
maybe do, like, a grid swap with Miggy, and then I --
我不希望你迁就我
I don't want you to have to wedge me in.
我知道我无法成为你的唯一
I know that I cannot be the number one person in your life,
但是我想成为一个人的唯一
but I want to be the number one person in someone's life.
这是你应得的
You deserve that.
他是一个佷幸运的人 无论是谁
And he's a lucky someone, whoever he is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也不想中止谈话
I hate to cut this short,
但是我的血糖低到谷底了
but my blood sugar has plummeted beneath the floor.
我要带走这份被吃掉一半的煎饼
So I'm gonna take this half-eaten plate of pancakes
然后在我的车上吃掉它
and destroy it in my car.
别逗了 我等不及上车了
Who am I kidding? I'm not gonna wait till my car.
那就再见了
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
12小时后班上见
For 12 hours. I'll see you at work.
是的
Yes.
好尴尬
Awkward.
再见 威尔
Goodbye, Will.
真的那么糟吗
Did that go as badly as it looked?
就这么结束了
Can't believe it's over.
我会想她的
Gonna really miss her.
特蕾西的事真的很抱歉 威尔
I am so sorry about Tracy, Will.
不知能不能帮到你 这里的早茶中有酒
If it helps, this place has a breakfast tea with booze in it
我发誓比爱情还要棒
that I swear is better than love.
-糟糕 -好吧
- Oh, butts. - Alright.
-一个 -一个
- Uno! - Uno!
-两个 -两个
- Dos! - Dos!
-三个 -三个
- Three! - Tres.
你做出了电视节目的那个小人
Hey, you made the little guy from the Mucinex commercial.
-是的 -太棒了
- Yeah! - That's awesome.
妈妈 看看德瑞克送了我什么
Hey, Mom, look what Derek got me.
短裤 而且是绿色的
It's shorts! And they're green!
穿上很好看啊 小伙子
Wow, you are rocking those, buddy!
吃点煎饼吗
You want some pancakes?
不用了
Oh, no, I'm good.
还是让肠胃休息一下吧
I'm just gonna give my ol' tum a rest.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
希望你不介意我进来
I hope you don't mind that I'm here.
我知道我应该待在车里
I know I'm supposed to stay in the van,
虽然我很确定它闹鬼了
even though I'm pretty sure it's haunted
是我死去鼓手的鬼魂
by the ghost of my dead drummer,
但我不想丢下你一个人
but I just -- I didn't want to leave you alone.
没事
It's fine.
-短裤很不错啊 -有事
- The shorts were a hit. - It's not fine.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表