剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
米基 我们开车去
Miggy, we're gonna drive.
谢天谢地 我今天不能再跑了
Thank God. I can't run any more today.
我的膝盖都软了
My knees be jello!
贝瑟尼软糖熊 这个小婊♥子♥
Bethany Gummi Bear, this candy-ass thot...
她好慌
She's freaking out.
闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
她刚才好像抽烟了
I think she just had a cigarette.
姑娘们 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, girls. Can I ask you a question?
你们爸爸 他最近经常和别人出去吗
Your dad, has he been spending a lot of time out? With people?
穿胸罩的人
Bra people?
是啊 他现在特别潇洒
Oh, yeah. He's living his best life.
太好了
Good.
你没事吧 波比
You okay, Poppy?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah!
奏效了
It's working!
该让道格拉斯吃醋了
Now we move on to making Douglas jealous.
怎么才能让他吃醋呢
But how do we get to him?
他根本不接触数码产品
He barely uses technology.
我和波比
Just Poppy and I,
我们之前每天都在一起
we -- we used to spend every day together.
但她想要个孩子
And then she -- she wanted a baby,
可我不想要 现在我们好像变成陌生人了
and I didn't, and now it's like we're total strangers.
爱情是个残忍♥的情妇 托尼
Ah, love is a cruel mistress, huh, Tony?
至少咱俩的关系很铁 对吧
Well, at least you and I are solid, right?
节目开始了
My show's on.
这里是KPJZ
This is KPJZ,
你最喜欢的低估爵士乐
your favorite spot for undervalued jazz.
你刚才在收听的是希皮·波达斯
You were just listening to "Tummy Nickels"
和闪烁月亮勺子创作的《肚子硬币》
by Shippy Boodaz and the Twinkling Moon Spoons.
希皮 他走的太早了
Oh, Shippy. The Lord took him too soon.
号♥角后面的人生过得太快了
It's a fast life behind the horn.
下一首歌♥
Our next song is a request by Vince
是文斯为他生命中
going out to a very special
特别的女人而点 波比·班克斯
new woman in his life, Poppy Banks.
波比 谢谢你让我度过了一个美妙的疯狂之夜
"Poppy, thank you for a wonderful night of delicate Frenching.
希望我们可以继续观赏日落 啜饮美酒
Here's to enjoying more sunsets together, sipping wine,
为弱势群体的权利而战
and marching for the rights of the disadvantaged."
写得真好 祝他们俩好运
Well, that's beautiful. Good luck to them both.
献给波比
And now, dedicated to Poppy,
戴姆普·胡利汉的《夜间爱抚》
"Night Petting" By Dimp Hoolihan.
我一个人蒸一会吧
I need some time to sweat by myself.
给我10分钟 然后给我弄点难过时吃的橄榄
Give me 10 minutes and come back with my sad olives.
不 我去草坪找你 路易斯
No, I'll see you on the green, Louis!
怎么样 你跟你老板谈了安吉的事吗
How'd it go? Did you talk to your boss about Angie?
嗯 我没能让她复职
Yeah, I couldn't get her job back.
-什么 -但好消息是我升职了
- What? ?But great news -- - I got a promotion!
我要高升了 伙计
I'm leveling up, my man.
看来只能靠我了
Okay, clearly I'm the one that has to deal with this.
-让开 -等等 好吧
- Move aside. - ?Wait, fine.
万一我老板问起来 就说我是耶鲁的工商管理硕士
But if my boss asks, I got my MBA from Yale.
闭嘴
Shut up.
安吉的老板 我是威尔·库
Alright, Angie's boss, I'm Will Coo--
这我还真没想到
This is not what I was expecting.
这么多穿西装的男人
Whole lot of men in suits.
抱歉 有些是女人
Sorry, I see that some of you are women.
非常漂亮的女人
Very beautiful women.
不 不该这么说
No, shouldn't have said that --
太无礼了
that is very disrespectful.
我知道我在说什么 我也知道我在说废话
I know what I'm saying, and I hear how bad it is.
你们在看幻灯片
We doing a slideshow?
你好
Hello.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
夜幕降临
Night has fallen.
我发现了 天黑了
I noticed. It's dark.
我是来接孩子的
I'm here to collect the girls.
我可以在外面等你
I can wait outside if you want.
不用 除非你赶时间
Oh, no. I mean, unless you're in a hurry.
-你有什么重要的安排吗 -没有
- You have big plans? - ?No.
不 我只是不想碍事
No, I just didn't want to get in the way
万一你家里有人呢
if you had... company.
贝瑟尼软糖熊是谁啊
Who the hell is Bethany Gummi Bear?!
文斯是谁 你为什么要和他法式接吻
Who's Vince, and why are you delicately Frenching him?!
文斯
Vince?
为了让这个三角恋变得完整
And now to complete the love triangle.
道格拉斯和贝瑟尼软糖熊之间出现了难题
A delicious complication for Douglas and Bethany Gummi Bear.
输入蒂芬妮美滋滋8
Enter TiffanyYumYum8.
美滋滋比软糖熊好吃吧
Doesn't Yum Yum step on Gummi Bear?
艾米 你歇歇吧 艾玛 蒂芙妮正在跟我说话
Amy, you're off the keys. Emma, Tiffany's talking to me.
打字
Type.
道格拉斯 逗号♥
"Douglas," Comma.
你什么时候回来 问号♥
"When are you coming around again," Question mark.
我的狗班卓 它真的很想你
"My dog Banjo, he -- he really misses you."
流星表情 烟火表情
Shooting star emoji, firework emoji.
如果你不回我 我就自残
"If you don't respond, I'll hurt myself."
发布
And post!
威尔 你能来真是太好了
Will, I'm so glad you're here.
你觉得巴斯托需要这个马头面罩吗
Do you think I'm gonna need this horse mask in Barstow?
我在说啥呢
What am I saying?
肯定需要啊
Of course I'm gonna need it.
万一我想悄悄进城怎么办
What I if want to go into town unnoticed?
看来你还没有
Uhh, looks like you haven't really
-收拾好东西 -没事
- made a dent in your packing. - ?It's fine.
德瑞克早上九点才来
Derek isn't coming till 9:00 a.M.,
是时候变身年轻安吉·D·阿玛托
so time to channel Teen Angie D'Amato,
熬夜小能手了
pull an all-nighter.
第一步 找到我装袋子的袋子
Step one -- find my bag with all my bags in it.
幸好你还没收拾行李
Well, it's actually good you're not packed,
因为你不用去了
because, uh... you're not going.
我帮你复职了
I got you your job back.
-你帮我什么 -这么说吧
- You did what? - ?Let's just say
我和董事会临时聊了一会
I had a little impromptu chat with the board,
还给他们科普了一些幻灯片的知识
and also I dropped some serious slideshow knowledge on them,
重点来了 幻灯片想做的好
'cause here's the thing -- the real slideshow happens
-换页的瞬间才是精髓 -太好了
- in the moments between the slides. - ?Great!
既然你这么了解我班上的情况
Well, since you know your way around my office,
现在你可以回去让他们再炒了我
now you can go back and get me re-fired.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你太过分了 伙计
Because you majorly overstepped, dude.
被炒是我的事
Getting fired is my business!
这是我人生中唯一没有受到你干涉的领域
It was the one area of my life you hadn't weighed in on.
但你的人生属于这里
Okay, but your life is here,
这份工作就是你这辈子的收入来源
and that job is how you pay for this life.
我以为你会开心呢
So, I thought you'd be happy.
我现在是开心[性福]的对立面
Oh, I am the opposite of happy!
-饥渴 -?不
- Horny? - ?No!
你觉得开心和饥渴是反义词
You think happy and horny are opposites?
太可悲了
That's so sad!
不 我很生气
No, I'm mad!
安吉 我是在照顾你 好吗
Angie, I'm just trying to look out for you, okay?
我知道 你一直都是这样
Oh, I know you are. You always are!
你一直告诉我如何过上更好的生活
You're constantly telling me how to live a better life.
学吉他 安吉
"Learn guitar, Angie."
别跟那个出轨的英国人交往 安吉
"Don't date the cheating Brit, Angie."
告诉那个女人你倒车撞到了她的车 安吉
"Tell that woman you backed into her van, Angie."
-因为那是波比的车啊 -是你让我变成了
- Because it was Poppy! - You made me this person --
卑鄙自私的小人
this gross person who wants more for herself.
不是你经常说
You're the one who always said
我应该去干我喜欢的工作
that I should go for a job that I love.
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表