剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表
好几次了
Several times.
我正在加油 插入油洞
Well, I was getting gas. To put in my gas hole.
你一直管那叫油洞
You keep calling it that.
虽然很准确 但是很奇怪
It's accurate, but odd.
不知道你最近有没有去过加油站
I don't know if you've been by our old hang,
但是我得到消息
but, whoa, is there news at the gas station.
他们开始卖♥♥酥皮面包了
They have, uh, Danishes.
我可以帮你带一个 你
I can buy you one. You...
这是在干嘛
What is happening right now?
我们的话题好像永远离不开那个加油站
We cannot seem to let go of the gas station.
希望有一天可以换个话题了
I just pray one day I'll be released from this hell.
你喜欢刮刮乐吗
Hey, you like scratchers?
三十块六张
$30 on six!
我的天
Oh, my God.
奇怪的是
The weird thing is,
我 我排练了好多次
I-I rehearsed that conversation like a thousand times.
但每次一见到他 我就不行了
Every time I'm around him, I just melt.
我应该是反应过度了
I'm probably overreacting.
但也没那么糟糕 是吧
It wasn't that bad, right?
安吉 你刚才说了"油洞"
Angie. You called it a "Gas hole."
你好 欢迎来到切斯二年级派对
Bonjour. Welcome to Chez Second Grade.
姓名
Name?
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are.
是你让我载你过来的
You made me carry you inside
为了不弄脏你的鞋
so you wouldn't get your shoes dirty.
姓名
Name?
我们陪他们玩玩好了
It's easier if we just play along.
波比·班克斯
Poppy Banks.
班克斯 班克斯 波比
Banks, Banks, Poppy...
不好意思 我没有看见
Yeah, no, I'm not seeing it.
你最好找找
Well, you better see it.
我们付了六十美元的押金
We put down a $60 deposit.
在这呢
Oh, here it is.
真抱歉 看起来
Sorry, but looks like
我们把你们的桌子给了其他客人
we had to give your table away.
有贵宾
VIP showed up.
或许还有转圜的余地
But maybe we could work something out.
小费
-罗里 我不会给你小费的 -好吧
- Rory, I'm not tipping you. - Fine.
那你们可以去吧台边上站着
Then you can go... stand by the bar.
和其他的山谷垃圾一起
With the rest of the Valley trash.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你看上去有点不自在 -嗯
- You seem a bit on edge. - ?Yeah.
我想跟你说点事
I just need to tell you about something,
我真的不知道你会有什么反应
and I-I'm really not sure how you're gonna react.
我的天 你投了他 对吧
Oh, God. You voted for him, didn't you?
我就知道 我太害怕了才没问
I knew it. I was too scared to ask.
不 不是 是今天的事
N-No, no. It's -- It's about today.
红发佳人今天来检查身上的痔
Uh, Big Red showed up to get some moles checked,
在我借故离开
and, uh, before I could escape
"火车室"之前 斯泰茜太可恶了
from the Choo-Choo Room -- Dammit, Stacy! --
她直接脱♥光♥了 我都看见了
uh, she dropped her gown, and, um, I saw everything.
-天啊 -别紧张
- Oh, my God. - ?Now, relax.
没必要吃醋
There is no need to be jealous.
我没吃醋 我是担心
I'm not jealous. I'm worried.
她的皮肤还好吗
Is her skin okay?
-你不生气吗 -我为什么要生气
- You're not mad? - Why would I be mad?
你只是做了医生的工作啊
You're a doctor doing your job.
没错
R-Right. Okay.
好吧 挺好的
Alright. That -- That's wonderful.
我很高兴你能这样反应
I'm -- I'm very happy with, uh...with your reaction.
罗里 有桌子了吗
Rory, how's the table coming?
姓名
Name?
你还好吗 安吉
You doing okay, Angie?
我还在纠结科林的事
I'm still spiraling about Colin.
我还没试过加油站的酥皮面包
I haven't even tried the Danishes at the gas station.
不保证好吃啊
I can't vouch for them.
万一他觉得不好吃怎么办
What if he tries one a-a-and it's bad?
那我多蠢啊
I'll look so stupid.
我还真没见过你为了一个男人烦成这样
Gotta say, I've never seen you this frazzled over a guy before.
除了发传♥单♥的那个
Well, except for the guy who delivers the circulars.
丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Danny.
看来我们都是早起的鸟儿啊
Looks like we're both early birds, hmm?
谢谢 你看起来手很巧
Thanks. You know, you seem so handy.
你会不会修坏掉的床头灯
Any chance you know how to fix a broken bedside table lamp?
我有一盏床头灯坏掉了
'Cause I have a broken bedside table lamp.
就在我的床边
It's by my bed.
对不起 我不太会
Sorry. I'm not very good with that stuff.
好吧
Okay.
小心洒水器
Oh, watch out for the sprinkler!
又喷到你了
Gotcha again.
我觉得丹尼可能不感兴趣
You know, I'm starting to think Danny might not be interested.
没错 他跟我们差得太远了
Uh, cha-yeah. He's way out of both of our leagues,
但科林应该挺不错的
but Colin would be great for you.
我知道 兄弟 他真的很好
I know, bro. He's perfect.
他就像是帕丁顿熊的真人版
He's like if Paddington were a man.
我跟科林说说吧
Hey, why don't I talk to Colin?
帅气老爸之间的对话
You know, one hot dad to another.
我帮你吧
Let me do this for you.
不 我不用你帮我
No, I don't want you to do anything for me.
我本来可以在家
You know, right now, I could be home,
开猫粮喂附近的猫
opening cans of Friskies to meet the neighborhood cats.
别管我了
Just stay out of it.
米基 如果我帮她搞定这件事
You know, Miggy, if I fix this,
她回头会感谢我的
she's gonna thank me later.
肯定的
Fo sho, fo sho.
对了 我的耳朵堵住了
Also, my ears are plugged up.
刚才我什么也没听到
I didn't hear any of that.
你确定你还好吗
Are you sure you're feeling alright?
你知道那个锅是空的吧
You know that pot is empty.
不好意思 科林 我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Colin. Sorry. Could I talk to you for a sec?
我说最后一次 这个包是别人送的
For the last time, the -- the bag was a gift.
我不知道哪里能买♥♥到
I don't know where it's from.
这是你的第四杯牛奶了 你慢点
That's your fourth milk. You might wanna slow down.
我没问题 我打了乳糖酶
I can handle it. I took a Lactaid.
你还好吧
You sure you're okay?
当然
Of course I'm okay.
这里的鱼条竟然以市场价收费
I can't believe they're charging market prices for fish sticks.
这是在做好事 道格拉斯
It's for a good cause, Douglas.
我是说
I mean, it's --
员工休息室里还有酒柜
A wine fridge in the faculty lounge?
不是吧 疯了
Oh, hell no. That's crazy.
我去调查一下
I'm getting to the bottom of this.
酒保 再来一杯
Barkeep. One more.
今天不好过吗
Tough day?
你没法理解的
You don't know the half of it.
我明白 朋友
I hear you, partner.
格雷厄姆 我能跟你倾诉吗
Graham, can I confide in you?
我就是干这个的
That's what I'm here for.
我今天见到红发佳人了 我告诉了波比
I saw Big Red today, and I told Poppy,
但她一点都没吃醋
and she didn't even get jealous.
她没吃醋吗 这可不太妙
She didn't get jealous? That's not great.
没错 这才六个月
Exactly, and it's only been six months.
她可能已经腻歪了
She's probably over it already.
-你说是就是了 -我不知道
- When you're right, you're right. - ?I don't know.
可能她失去激♥情♥了
Maybe she's lost the passion,
没了激♥情♥ 还能叫恋爱吗
and what's a relationship without passion?
没了激♥情♥ 你就完了
Without passion, ya dead.
好吧 完了 她不爱我了
Okay. So, that's it. She's over me.
你知道吗 你今天重重地打击了我
剧集 | 单亲 | 导航列表