剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
二十亿美元
Two billion dollars?
他的"购物清单"里还有些啥... 核武器吗
What else has he got on his shopping list... nuclear weapons?
-如果真有呢 -我不会同意
- And if he did? - I'd say no.
格蕾丝 我希望达瑞斯成功 我们都希望
Grace, I want Darius to succeed. We all do.
但这是一次高度机密的政♥府♥主导行动
But this is a government-run operation under the tightest veil of secrecy.
我们有程序的
There's protocol here.
如果六个月后大家要死 程序还有什么用
What good is protocol if we're all dead in six months?
我是哈里斯
Harris.
好 接进来
Okay, send it in.
我得接下电♥话♥
I got to take this.
您好 副总统先生
Yes, Mr. Vice President.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
达瑞斯
Darius.
什么事这么急着见我
What's so pressing it couldn't wait?
我猜猜 又忙着拯救地球吧
Let me guess. You're busy saving the world again.
总得有人做
Someone has to.
现在想来还是很惊叹
Yeah, still amazes me.
你建造的一切
All you've built.
我们建造的
We built.
谁能想到一切都始于一份写在餐巾纸上的合约
To think it all started with a deal signed on a cocktail napkin.
还得加上在斐济度过的一周
And a weekend in Fiji.
但你今天叫我来不是为了叙旧吧
But you didn't ask me here to walk down memory lane.
要是我告诉你我现在手上的
What if I told you I'm embarking
是迄今为止我接过的最大项目呢
on the biggest project I've ever undertaken?
能带来几世纪的经济红利
One that could pay financial dividends for centuries?
你需要多少
How much do you need?
十亿启动资金
A billion, to start.
你能拿到去火星的首张票
You'd get one of the first seats to Mars.
你怎么不自己出钱呢
Why don't you just come up with the money yourself?
为了这个项目 我早已两袋空空
I've already emptied my own pockets for this one.
你的激♥情♥影响了你的商业触觉
Your passion gets in the way of your business sense.
只有能让你甘愿失去一切的生意才值得一做
Nothing's worth doing unless you're willing to lose everything.
你遇到过 还是两次
And you have. Twice.
但我可不想失去一切
But I'm not willing to lose everything,
先让我看看你都有什么牌吧
so perhaps you should show me what you got.
乐意安排
That can be arranged.
迪亚哥
Diego?
哥们 我还以为你去给达瑞斯·坦兹做事了
Dude, I thought you went to work for Darius Tanz.
-确实 我去了 -你小子够走运
- I-I did. I am. - You lucky sack.
你现在可是全校同学嫉妒的对象了
You know you're the envy of every student on campus.
-震撼吗 -震撼不足以形容
- Is it epic? - Epic does not capture.
我也解释不清 你有克罗夫特的消息吗
Look, I can't explain, but have you heard from Croft?
没有 不过好像公休假是真的
No, man. I guess that, uh, sabbatical thing was real.
他离职了 应该不会再回来了
He bounced. Don't think he's coming back.
他有留下研究成果吗
Did he leave behind any of his research?
他的办公室已经清空了
Cleaned out his office.
你知道他一直蛮多疑的
You know how paranoid he was.
他的东西从来都好好收着
He'd never leave anything behind.
电磁驱动... 你有没有跟他搞过这个
The EM drive... did you work with him on that?
有啊 没弄多久 是个死胡同
Yeah, for, like, ten minutes. It was a dead end.
克罗夫特说这就像拉自己头发 想飞起来
Croft said it was kind of like trying to fly by pulling yourself up by your hair.
-也就动漫里能行 -糟了
- Only works in cartoons. - Crap.
只不过有一次
Although, there was this one time
有一次他吃晚饭的时候大倒苦水
he took all his T.A.S out for dinner,
酒喝得有点多 语无伦次地说着
and had a little too much to drink, and started rambling
他家里藏有绝密备份
about having a super secret backup hidden at his place.
备份硬盘吗
Backup drive?
就像我说的 他太多疑了
Like I said, paranoid.
哥们 你帮上大忙了 谢了
Dude, you rock. Thank you.
那个拿笔记本的女孩怎么样了
whatever happened to that girl with the notebook?
-她叫啥来着 -吉莉安
- What's her name? - Jillian.
没人来怎么办
What if no one comes?
你完成了一本小说
You finished a novel.
这是个成就
That's an accomplishment.
你得习惯分享你的作品
You got to get used to sharing your work.
当然 我自费出版的 因为愿意帮我出版
Yeah, my self-published work, 'cause no one wanted it.
我还在父母的书店里读自己的书
And I'm reading it in my parents' bookstore.
你在麻省理工遇到的那个小子... 怎么样了
Hey, what about that boy from, uh... from MIT you met?
你可以邀请他啊
You could invite him.
他搬去特区了
He moved to D.C.
真遗憾
That's too bad.
是啊
Yeah.
格蕾丝 十分钟后开新闻发布会
Grace, press briefing in ten.
谢谢
Thank you.
搭起印美重新建立军事合作的对话平台
Setting the table for renewed military cooperation between the United States and India.
还有什么问题吗
Any other questions?
弗兰克 新领带吗
Hey, Frank. New tie?
你老婆品味真不错 谢谢大家
Your wife has good taste. Thank you, everyone.
巴罗斯夫人 可以就最近国防部雇员沃尔特·卡恩汉被害一案
Ms. Barrows, can you comment on the recent murder of DOD
发表评论吗
employee Walter Carnahan at his home?
出于保护隐私的考虑 我们无法就雇员私事发表任何评论
For reasons of privacy, we cannot comment on personal employee matters.
谢谢
Thank you.
克罗夫特教授
Professor Croft?
真不敢相信... 我会有今天
Oh, I can't believe... this is my life.
911吗 我的教授... 他家一片狼籍
911? My professor... His place is trashed,
他也没来上课
and he didn't show up for class.
见鬼
Damn.
你好
Hello?
这是什么
What are we looking at?
坦兹集团 哥利亚二号♥火箭
The Tanz Goliath 2 rocket.
-他们失败了 -关掉 卡恩
- They failed. - Shut it down, Carn.
快关掉
Shut it down!
打扰一下 我找卡恩汉
Excuse me. I'm looking for Carnahan?
-谁 -沃尔特·卡恩汉 他以前管这个
- Who? - Walter Carnahan. This is his station.
你知道他出什么事了吗
D-Do you know what happened to him?
不好意思 我是新来的
Beats me, I'm the new guy.
我叫皮特
Pete.
格蕾丝
Grace?
政♥府♥杀了沃尔特·卡恩汉吗
Did we kill Walter Carnahan?
哈里斯
Harris.
格蕾丝 你自己想想
Grace, listen to yourself.
你真♥相♥信美国政♥府♥会把枪口对准自己人吗
You really believe the U.S. Government carries out hits on its own people?
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know what I believe.
我只知道我朋友死了
I just know my friend is dead.
政♥府♥犯得着杀一个低权限技术人员吗
Why would the government want to kill a low-level sat tech?
可能是因为他查看了不该看的文件
Maybe he accessed files he wasn't supposed to.
什么文件
What files?
我不...
I don't...
格蕾丝
Hey, hey, Grace.
现在我们知道的这些 很容易让人变得多疑
Look, with everything we know, it's easy to get paranoid.
但其实根本就没什么
But there's nothing here.
可能你是对的
Maybe you're right.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我 我很抱歉
Oh. I, uh... I'm so sorry,
你的助手送我上来的
your assistant sent me up.
她说你马上就结束会议了
She said you were finishing up a meeting.
确实 格蕾丝·巴罗斯 凯萨琳·亚当斯
And we are. Grace Barrows, Catherine Adams.
刚刚跟你说的那个火星项目
Grace is my government liaison for the Mars project
-格蕾丝是我的政♥府♥内应 -没错
- I was telling you about. - Yes.
-很高兴见到你 -凯萨琳跟我是多年密友
- Nice to meet you. - Catherine and I have been intertwined for many years.
我的第一个发明就是她出的资
She funded my very first creation
可能也会资助下一个
and possibly my next.
很高兴又见到你 达瑞斯
Good to see you again, Darius.
-随时保持联♥系♥ -希望很快
- I'll be in touch. - Soon, I hope.
我明天去见马克·古巴
I'm meeting Mark Cuban tomorrow and you know he doesn't like
你知道的 他不喜欢和别人分享资源
and you know he doesn't like to share the wealth.
你可没告诉我还有竞争
You didn't tell me there was any competition.
竞争无处不在
There's always competition.
幸运的是 我总是赢家
Lucky for me, I always win.
我不会问的
I'm not even gonna ask.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表