剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我没有 我去你工作的地方找你
I didn't. I came to see you at work.
但你走了 很显然
And you quit, apparently.
我得跟你谈谈 佐伊 很紧急
I need to talk to you, Zoe, it's urgent.
不 妈妈 我已经和你谈过了 我们没什么好说的了
No, Mom, I'm done talking to you. We never say anything.
拜托了... 下车 好吗 我不想跟你争
Please... get out of the car, okay? I don't want to fight.
不要
No.
我受够你了 妈妈 受够你的谎话了
I'm done with you, Mom. With your lies.
开车 快开车 迪伦
Drive. Just drive, Dylan.
白宫的访客记录
Visitor logs to the White House.
这些是机密 你怎么...
These are classified. How did you...?
我有个朋友 这个就不说了
I have a friend, let's leave it at that.
看看谁在十一点打卡上班
Take a look at who clocked in at 11:00 p.m., just minutes
就在电♥话♥打给刺客的几分钟之前
before the call was made to the assassin's phone.
卡尔霍恩
Calhoun.
如果是他要求对美国人♥民♥进行袭击
If he's calling for hits on American citizens,
根据我们所知道的 总统将是下一个目标
for all we know, the president's next.
克莱尔 这是一场不动声色的政♥变♥
Claire, we're in the middle of a slow-moving coup here,
而它在加速
and it's picking up speed.
我们得去找到总统
We've got to get to the president now.
巴罗斯女士 他出去了
Ms. Barrows, he's not in.
我现在得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him now.
恐怕现在没办法联♥系♥到他
I'm afraid he's not reachable at the moment.
总统女士 国防部副部长爱德华兹
Madam President, Deputy Secretary Edwards
不会做出这样的控告除非他...
wouldn't make accusations like this unless h-he...
我们觉得您有危险
we felt you were in real danger.
你们说的事我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt what you're both telling me.
但这更让我决心做出改变
But it just confirms my decision to make changes.
什么改变
What kinds of changes?
政策 人事部门
Policy, personnel.
所有的一切
Everything.
我在清理门户
I'm cleaning house.
总统女士 我被解雇了吗
Madam President, am I being fired?
解雇
Fired?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
兰德尔·卡尔霍恩被解雇了
Randall Calhoun is being fired.
至于你
And you?
你是我新任代理国防部长
You're my new acting secretary of defense.
我很乐意为总统效劳
I serve at the pleasure of the president.
我不要听你打官腔
I don't need your platitudes,
国防部长 我要你的忠诚
Deputy Secretary, I need your loyalty.
我的忠诚吗
My loyalty?
在我的内阁中 我不允许有任何一人
I cannot have one person in my administration
是不能完全信任的
who is not completely trustworthy.
我想要绝对的...
I need absolute...
...透明
...transparency.
我明白了
I understand.
我不是政客 我无法承诺对你忠诚
I'm not a politician. I can't promise you loyalty.
但是坦诚
But honesty?
这是我可以给予的
That I can give you.
就这么定了
Deal.
总统夫人
And Madam President,
既然要我完全坦诚
if I'm being completely honest,
我认为今晚发表全国讲话是个极大的错误
I think it's a terrible mistake to address the nation tonight.
为什么
Why is that?
用引力牵引机来偏转小行星
With the gravity tractor on course to deflect the asteroid,
我不确定会有什么结果
I'm not sure what we gain.
坦白说 这演讲可能会引发世界范围的混乱
Frankly, this speech could trigger worldwide chaos.
如果我们要在世界舞台上恢复我们的诚信
If we're to regain our integrity on the world stage,
我们必须承担责任
we've got to take responsibility.
承担责任...
Take responsib...
该死
Damn it.
总统女士 你需要躺下吗
Madam President, do you need to lie down?
不 不用
No, no, no.
不用
No.
爱德华兹部长 我的回答是不
Secretary Edwards, the answer to you is no.
这演讲不能推迟
This speech cannot wait.
不再有秘密 不再有谎言
No more secrets, no more lies.
要达到世界和平的唯一方法
The only way to achieve world peace
就是我们主动寻求和平
is for us to make peace with ourselves,
并且为我们所做过的负责
and take responsibility for what we've done.
我试了成千上万遍了
I've reviewed this a thousand times.
我们不能调整速度 没法调整轨道
We can't adjust the speed, we can't adjust the orbit.
强制手动操作装置不允许重新启动
Manual override won't allow a reboot.
飞船不接受我们的指令
It's not accepting our commands.
但没人知道我们发射了它呀
But no one else knows that it's up there.
除非...
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
苔丝 根据当前航向及速度
Tess, at current course and speed,
引力牵引机何时将到达目标轨道
where will the gravity tractor meet up with the target orbit?
按照当前航向及速度
At present course and speed,
引力牵引机将与目标碰撞
the gravity tractor will collide with the target
-于三周四天后 -碰撞吗
- in three weeks, four days. - Collide?
它不是要让小行星偏离轨道
It's not gonna move the asteroid off course,
而是要与小行星♥相♥碰
it's gonna impact it.
为什么 怎么会有人这样做
Why? Why would anyone do that?
苔丝 照当前轨道
Tess, if the gravity tractor collides with Samson
引力牵引机与参孙碰后
at its current trajectory,
碎片会落在地球哪些地区
where will the fragments land on Earth?
计算中
Calculating.
东半球 赤道以北
The Eastern Hemisphere, north of the equator.
我们没有被黑 是被♥操♥纵了
We haven't been hacked; we've been conned.
我们制♥造♥了电磁驱动
We made the EmDrive,
但引力牵引机是政♥府♥提供的
but the government supplied the gravity tractor.
这就是他们的计划
This was their plan all along.
他们调整了航向和速度 使其刚好不危及我们
So, they've adjusted their speed and their course just enough to save us.
-同时给敌人致命一击 -我们该怎么办
- And destroy our enemies. - Well, what do we do?
怎么阻止
How do we stop it?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
达瑞斯 董事会再次召开
Darius, the board has reconvened.
他们在等你
They're ready for you.
卡丽莎 不管在哪 给我找到格蕾丝·巴罗斯
Karissa, find me Grace Barrows, wherever the hell she is.
马上
Do it now.
好了 我来了
All right. I'm here.
-公布吧 -我们还没有投票
- Out with it. - We haven't voted yet.
我们觉得你有权见证
We thought you deserved
谁支持你 谁又反对你
the opportunity to see who supports you and who doesn't.
当然 是应该这样 因为这公♥司♥用的可是我的名字
Of course. Seems only fair since it's my name on the building.
我们的名字
Our name.
可以开始投票了吗
Shall we vote?
投票之前
Before we do,
我有些话想说
I would like to say something.
已经过了发表意见的时间了
Time for comment is over.
这是我第一次参加董事会
This may be my first board meeting,
但我确定 投票前各方发表意见
but I'm fairly certain it's customary to hear
应该是惯例吧
both sides of an argument before taking a vote.
注意了 尼古拉斯
Careful, Nicholas.
你的小政♥变♥要是程序上无效可就糟了
You wouldn't want your little coup invalidated on a technicality.
我跟达瑞斯认识很久了
I have known Darius for most of my life.
在这一切 诸位在这里见证的一切
I knew him when all of this
还只是一个梦想时 我们就相识
was just a dream and yet, here we all sit.
他的梦想让诸位获益
His dreams have made you rich.
更重要的是 它们...
And more importantly, they've...
它们让世界变得更美好
they've made the world a better place.
因此 作为其中一名董事 我不希望就因为一点点波澜
So, I, for one, am not willing to throw him overboard
就将他踢出局
just because the water's a little rough.
是时候捍卫你们的船长了...
That is the time to support your captain...
...不要抛弃他
...not abandon him.
太感人了...
It is so touching...
...站出来保护你的童年甜心
...for you to stand up for your childhood sweetheart.
但这跟感情无关
But this is not about emotions.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表