剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
叔叔 你爱过又失去了的是谁
Who did you love and lose, Uncle?
你还有50秒来说服我
You've got about 50 seconds to convince me
你的静脉血管里除了冰和酒
there's something other than ice and bourbon
可还有其他东西在流动
coursing through your veins.
是谁
Who was it?!
你妈妈
Your mother.
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
我先遇上她的
I met her first.
我向她求婚
Asked her to marry me.
可是你老爸出现了
But then he came into the picture, your father.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他从我身边夺走了她
He stole her away from me,
所以我从他身边偷走了你
so I stole you away from him.
从他们身边
From both of them.
尽管我目的不纯...
But despite my cruel intentions...
可我过去真的爱你
I did love you,
我视你如亲生
as if you were my own son.
即将降落
Brace for impact.
请抱头蜷缩
Brace for impact.
减少冲击伤害
Brace for impact.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
想要 向上的唯一方法
The only way to generate lift
就是前进
is to go forward.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 我明白你为什么临阵脱逃
It's okay. I understand why you got cold feet.
整件事就很疯狂
This whole thing is just crazy.
我不是临阵脱逃
I didn't get cold feet.
利亚姆 我想嫁给你 比任何事都迫切
I want to marry you, Liam, more than anything.
不过
But?
你老妈是对的
Your mother's right.
这是绝望
This is desperation.
是无助的表现
This is an act of hopelessness.
是末世前
One grand, romantic gesture
一个... 壮丽浪漫的姿态
before... the end of the world.
这说明我们对未来不抱希望
It's saying that we don't believe in the future.
而我...
And I'm...
我不准备那样说
I'm not ready to say that.
你造出了电磁驱动器
You solved the EmDrive.
你能解决你面对的一切问题
You can solve whatever's in front of you.
-我相信你 -我知道了
- I believe in you. - I know.
老实说 我有点吓尿了
Kind of scares the crap out of me, if I'm being honest.
不管发生什么 我们一起面对
No matter what happens, we're together.
一起走向末日
To the end.
不管它是还有130天
Whether that's 130 days
还是130年
or 130 years.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
都没事吧
Everything all right?
科尔夫人 我们打算听从您的建议
We're gonna take your advice, Ms. Cole.
我们决定等等
We're gonna wait.
来一场盛大的婚礼
Have a proper wedding.
那就好
Good.
这要我就有时间给你们找礼服了
'Cause I could use a little more time to find a dress.
没有危险 可以继续前进
You are clear to proceed.
三角洲五号♥ 收到
Copy that, Delta five.
已就位 前进中
In position and moving in.
30秒后爆♥炸♥
30 seconds to detonation.
迅速离开
Clear the area.
这里是四号♥新闻直升机在现场为大家带来的持续报道
This is News Chopper Four on the scene with our ongoing coverage of
一小时前在市中心 发生大型瓦斯爆♥炸♥
a huge gas explosion that occurred an hour ago outside the downtown area
一家废弃工厂被吞没
and engulfed an abandoned factory.
具体伤亡人数尚未确定
Casualties still remain uncertain.
哈里斯 你看到了吗
Harris, did you see?
他们... 他们炸了那里
They... they blew the place up.
迪伦知道要逃 他保证佐伊是安全的
Look, Dylan knew to get out and he promised me Zoe is safe.
你确定吗
You're sure?
-确定 -那就好
- Yes. - Okay.
好
Okay.
听着 格蕾丝
Look, Grace.
上层有些腐♥败♥的事
Something is rotten at the highest levels.
我们的民♥主♥命悬一线
Our democracy hangs by a thread
而现在 世界也岌岌可危
and so does the world right now.
那你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我必须做些什么
Whatever I have to.
我也是
I'll do the same.
你不打算放弃了吗
You're not quitting?
哈里斯 我会一直战斗
Harris, I'm in this fight
直到最后
till the end.
咱俩会做出巨大的牺牲
It could be at great sacrifice to both of us.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
加冰的砒霜吗
Arsenic on the rocks?
50年的单一纯麦威士忌
50-year-old single malt.
我记得这是你的最爱
Your favorite, I believe.
从谋杀加自杀
From a murder/suicide
变成一杯顶级好酒
to a very expensive toast.
真不知道该期望从你那得到什么
I never know what to expect from you.
庆祝咱们达成了共识
We're celebrating our agreement
我仍然担任首席执行官
to leave me on as CEO.
我... 不记得答应过这事啊
I... I don't remember agreeing to that.
我会做好研究与开♥发♥工作 注重产品研发
I'll handle R&D, product development,
以及长♥期♥规划 注意公♥司♥形象
and long-term planning, the face of the company.
你可以决定生意方向和投资战略
You'll handle the business side and investment strategy,
那些出于某种原因会让你觉得开心的事
which is what gives you joy for some reason.
要是我不同意呢
And if I say no?
叔叔
Uncle.
你我 就像庞贝的一个家族[庞贝为被掩埋的古城]
You and I, we're like a family from Pompeii,
埋在灰烬中...
covered in ash...
永远埋于地底
buried for eternity.
是时候化整为零了
It's time we smashed out.
那就这样决定吧
Well, then it's settled then.
暂时的
For now.
叔叔
Uncle.
抱歉让你伤心了
I'm sorry for your heartbreak.
那你和尼古拉斯冰释前嫌了吗
So, you put the past to bed with Nicholas?
我们都尽力了
Best as we could.
冰释前嫌可不容易
Putting the past to bed is never easy.
苔丝
Tess.
你问我信不信第二次机会
You asked me if I believe in second chances.
我信
I do.
不过我也相信时机和...
But I also believe in timing and...
我想... 咱俩...
well, I think... for us...
现在不是时候
Now is not the time.
我知道
I know.
想想还有树屋那样的地方
Guess there's something about tree houses
能让咱们做梦
that makes us all dreamers.
是呢
Yeah.
哈里斯 进来
Harris. Come in.
总统在哪
Where's the president?
他被叫走了
He was called away.
我们刚得到消息
We just got word.
对反抗者总部的进攻
The operation at RE/SYST headquarters,
很成功
it was a success.
我们削弱了他们的技术能力
We crippled their tech capabilities
至于当地的成员...
and as for their local members...
这是无人机拍摄到的画面
This footage was shot by an on-site drone.
发现了六具尸体
Six bodies were recovered.
总统非常高兴
The president is extremely pleased.
多亏你的帮助 我们能力挫一个
With your help, a dangerous terror organization
危险的恐怖组织
has been deeply damaged.
他现在一定很信任你
I think it's fair to say he trusts you now.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表