剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我们在技术行业工作
We work in tech.
而这里藏有许多秘密
There's lots of secrets running around inside these walls.
我有个表弟
I had this one cousin, he worked at
在硅谷的一个航♥空♥创业公♥司♥工作
an aeronautics start-up in Silicon Valley.
工作第一天 就被告知得放弃一切隐私权
He was told day one he'd given up all rights to privacy.
抱歉 我联♥系♥不上利亚姆
Sorry. I can't get ahold of Liam,
他的工作室也清空了
and his work space is empty.
他就好像消失了... 也不接电♥话♥
He just vanished, and... he's not answering his phone.
我还有个表弟
I had this other cousin,
他总以为自己交了话费...
he'd thought he'd paid his phone bill...
杰米 利亚姆肯定交了话费
I'm sure that Liam paid his phone bill, Jamie.
安保检查已结束
Security measures have been completed.
所有员工立即返回工作岗位
All employees must return to their workstations.
-谢谢您的配合 -回去工作吧
- Thank you for your patience. - Let's get back at it.
利亚姆
Liam!
我要是你 就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
真的吗
Really?
克罗夫特 你要开枪杀我吗
You're gonna shoot me, Croft?
我们一起经历了这么多 现在你竟然要杀我
After everything we've been through, you're gonna shoot me?
我不想这么做 我不想
I don't want to. I don't want to.
但是万不得已的情况下 我会
But I will if I have to.
是你杀了拉兹洛
You killed Lazlo.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
我希望你能解释一下录像里
I thought maybe you could explain what you're doing here
-你所做的事情 -让我看看
- on this video. - Let me see that.
我真的不相信
I don't believe it.
你做这么多就是为了钱吗
All of this is for money?
不 是尊重
No, no, no. Respect.
像达瑞斯·坦兹这样根本不如我们的人
I've watched lesser minds like Darius Tanz
利用别人的成果赚取数十亿美元
make billions off of other people's ideas,
而像你我这样的人
while people like you and I,
我们辛勤工作 却默默无闻
we toil in obscurity.
现在有了电磁驱动 终于
With the EmDrive, finally,
我也能比肩奥本海默
this is my chance to join the ranks of-of Oppenheimer,
爱因斯坦 伽利略
Einstein, Galileo.
你跟我一起走吧
And I'm asking you to come along with me.
利亚姆 这是给你的机会
Liam, I'm offering you
让你在科学界永垂不朽
a chance for scientific immortality.
克罗夫特 我宁愿作为英雄去死 也不愿背叛国家苟活
Croft, I would rather die a hero than live a traitor.
克罗夫特
Croft?
把枪放下
Drop it.
我已经告诉过你了 尼尔小姐 达瑞斯不在这儿
I already told you, Ms. Neel, Darius is not here.
好吧
Okay, fine.
利亚姆·科尔呢 他在吗
What about Liam Cole? Is he here?
不在 但我会告诉他您来过
He's not, but I'll be happy to pass along a message.
谢谢
Thank you, I'd appreciate that.
你是利亚姆的朋友吗
You're a friend of Liam's?
没错
Yeah.
我是
I am.
阿曼达
Amanda.
吉莉安
Jillian.
你是他的女朋友吧
His girlfriend, right?
总能听到他提起你
He talks about you all the time.
你今天有联♥系♥到他吗
Have you heard from him today?
我一直在想办法联♥系♥他
'Cause I've been trying to reach him.
没有
No, I haven't.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
今天发生了太多事
It's been an interesting day.
看起来你应该喝点酒
You look like you could use a drink.
其实...
Actually...
我也这么觉得
I really could.
走吧 今天我请客
Come on. First round's on me.
卫星图像显示 三小时前利亚姆和克罗夫特教授
Satellite imaging shows Liam and Professor Croft
被转移到一辆汽车上
being transferred to an SUV three hours ago.
我们追踪这辆车
We tracked the SUV
到西北方向48公里处
for 30 miles north-northwest
直到超出卫星移♥动♥范围
before the satellite moved out of range.
你定无法定位具体♥位♥置吗
You sure you can't pick them up somewhere?
我们连接了交通摄像头 但是他们在一个多小时前
We hooked into traffic cams, but they left the grid
离开了可监控区域 无法追踪
over an hour ago, the trail is cold.
好 我们已经知道了它的车牌号♥
Okay, we have the SUV's license plate number.
可以发出全境通告
Let's put out an APB.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for that.
德克斯特 我们知道了车牌号♥
Dexter, we have the license plate.
那你可以从车管局查到车辆识别码吗
Can you get the VIN number from the DMV?
-当然可以 -不好意思 在这里你没权下令
- Sure. - Excuse me, you're not in charge here.
坦兹电子集团
Tanz Electronics
为所有这种类型的车配备了
built the onboard nav
车载导航娱乐系统
entertainment systems for all those SUVs.
-为了以防万一... -这样你就能追踪了
- In case of emergency... - You'd be able to track them.
车辆识别码有了 还需要你的安全码
I have the VIN. I just need your security code
来进入坦兹电子控制系统
to get into the Tanz Electronics control system.
而且这个防火墙有点复杂
And there's a complicated firewall here.
等一下 这是根级接入终端
Hold on, that's a root-level access terminal.
达瑞斯 把你的手从键盘上拿开
Darius, keep your hands off that keyboard.
-你没有权限 -哈里斯 总共有20个步骤
- You don't have clearance. - There's 20 steps here, Harris.
我跟德克斯特解释的时间都...
The amount of time it would take me to explain it to Dexter...
就在你宣布电磁驱动终于成功的时候
Isn't it a little convenient
它就丢了
that the EmDrive was lost in the exact moment
这未免也太巧了
when you claim it's finally working?
雷伯恩女士 它不是丢了
It wasn't lost, Ms. Rayburn!
是被偷了 因为它研发成功了
It's been stolen because it works.
而且跟入侵探测飞船的是同一个人
Stolen by the same man who hacked the IO Probe.
我们为什么要信你
Why should we believe you?
我去 因为这是事实
Damn it, because it's the truth.
拉兹洛是无辜的 达瑞斯保证的都做到了
Lazlo was innocent. Darius has done everything he promised.
他在规定时间内发明出拯救地球的技术
He invented planet-saving technology in record time,
而我们就快失去它了
which we are perilously close to losing.
你们不觉得
Don't you think it's time
应该停止针对他了吗
we stopped treating him like the enemy?
巴罗斯女士
Ms. Barrows...
不 她说的没错
No, she's right.
开始吧
Have at it.
这不合法
This isn't exactly legal,
但你们对公民使用水刑也不合法
but, then again, neither is waterboarding your own citizens,
所以... 我不会说出去...
so... I won't tell...
只要你也保密
if you don't.
找到了
Got him.
先生 他们在马里兰的一处私人机场
Sir, they're at a private airfield in Maryland.
无需联邦航♥空♥局的授权也能起飞
They can take off without FAA authorization from there.
喷气机定位拦截
Okay, scramble jets to that location
关闭领空至国际航域
and close the airspace out to international waters.
我们得启动反恐小组了
We need to mobilize an anti-terror team now.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我的直升机随时待命 要来吗
I have a chopper standing by. You coming or not?
好的
Yes.
好了 利亚姆 够远了
All right, Liam, this has gone far enough.
让我走
Leave me alone!
带着你的东西滚
Take everything and go!
除了我 能造出电磁驱动器的
There's only one other person beside myself
就只有一个人可
that can build an EmDrive.
作为一个科学家
Now, what kind of scientist would I be
我怎么可能留下这种隐患
if I left a variable like that on the table, huh?
现在
Now,
我给你最后一次机会
I'm giving you one last chance.
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
但万不得已我会
But I will if I have to.
所以 过来吧
So, come on.
你肯定很开心 能为达瑞斯·坦兹工作
So, you must love it, getting to work for Darius Tanz.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表