剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
"救世" 前情提要
Previously on "Salvation"...
我有交往对象了 哈里斯·爱德华兹
I'm seeing someone. Harris Edwards.
他有个儿子跟你一样大
He's got a son your age.
-吉莉安 -我辞职了
- Gillian. - I quit my job.
-分手了 -我和劳拉订婚了
- And my boyfriend. - Laura and I are engaged.
有人出事
People have died.
我觉得这一定和它有关
I think it has something to do with this.
阿特拉斯项目
Project Atlas.
你必须深入挖掘 查出她是从哪儿得到照片的
You need to dig deeper. Find out where she got that photo.
我的朋友俄♥国♥大使 卡佳
My friend Katya, the Russian ambassador.
她说俄♥罗♥斯♥偷♥电♥磁驱动是因为报应
She said her country stole our EmDrive out of retribution for Atlas.
这世界即将战火纷飞
The world's about to catch fire
或许只有我们能阻止了
and we may be the only ones who can stop it.
-我们去俄♥罗♥斯♥ -看这张照片 你能想到什么吗
- We're going to Russia. - Does this photo have any meaning to you?
美国制♥造♥某种超级武器来毁灭我们
The U.S. created some sort of super weapon to destroy us.
-阿特拉斯是武器项 -只是那武器...
- Atlas is a weapons program? - Except the weapon...
-是颗小行星 -你从哪找到这些图片
- was an asteroid. - Where did you get these?
阿曼达·尼尔
Amanda Neel.
暂停格蕾丝·巴罗斯的A4级安全权限
Suspend Grace Barrows's A4 security clearance.
不 天呐 不
No, God. Oh, no.
不赶紧离开 我们可能会因为谋杀她而被捕
We're gonna be arrested for her murder if we don't move fast.
-把你护照给我 -没有护照 我们谁都不是
- Give me your passport. - Without our papers, we're nobody.
想活着逃走
That's exactly who we have to be
我们必须得这样
if we want to get out of here alive.
老爸 这不是什么叛乱
This is not just some rebellion, Dad.
我正在拯救世界
I'm actually trying to save the world.
利亚姆·科尔
Liam Cole.
欢迎来到反抗者
Welcome to RE/SYST.
你对我们了如指掌
You know everything about us.
我连你们的名字都不知道
I don't even know your names.
这是什么 你... 你是崔妮蒂吗
What-what is this? Is... are you Trinity?
那边是尼奥 你肯定是墨菲斯[黑客帝国中三位主角]
That's Neo over there. You must be Morpheus.
你怎么叫我们不重要
What you call us isn't important.
利亚姆 你只要知道 我们想要答案
What you know is. We want answers, Liam.
我也是
That makes two of us.
反抗者的存在不就是为了自♥由♥信息吗
That makes two of us. I mean, RE/SYST is all about free information, right?
那干嘛不给我点信息
So why don't you throw something my way?
这张照片哪搞到的
Where'd you get this photo?
你们为什么偏偏挑中阿曼达·尼尔
And why'd you give it to Amanda Neel, of all people?
阿曼达是唯一调查这个人的记者
Amanda was the only reporter looking into what happened
沃尔特·卡恩汉
to this man, Walter Carnahan.
他是五角大楼卫星技术部
Pentagon sat-tech.
反抗者的创始人
A founding member of RE/SYST.
反抗者的创始人...
The founder of RE/SYST...
是五角大楼的雇员吗
is a Pentagon employee?
还是有高级权限的雇员
With high-level clearance?
这对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁可不小
So much for national security.
卡恩汉是爱国的
Carnahan was a patriot!
他认为政♥府♥机密会妨碍民♥主♥
He believed that government secrets were the enemy of democracy, and so do we.
我们也是这么想的
and so do we.
他偶然发现了一个叫阿特拉斯的政♥府♥项目
He stumbled across this government program called Atlas.
第二天就被谋杀了
The next day, he was murdered.
那你是认为政♥府♥里的人
What, so you think someone in the government
杀了你朋友吗
put a hit on your friend?
我要找出是谁
And I'm gonna find out who it is
在你的帮助下
with your help.
不要
No.
坦兹是这一切的关键
Tanz is the key to all of this.
我们需要内部信息
We need access!
听着 你朋友的死我很遗憾
Look, I am sorry about your friend,
不过我对阿特拉斯一无所知
but I do not know anything about Atlas,
-达瑞斯也不知道 -是吗
- and neither does Darius. - Really?
那你怎么解释这个
Well, how do you explain this?
反抗者从俄♥罗♥斯♥国安局的网站
The FSB issued this internal memo,
找到了这则内部通告
which RE/SYST accessed through their network.
FSB 俄♥罗♥斯♥密探吗
FSB? What, the Russian Secret Police?
通告什么
What does it say?
在莫斯科发布追捕达瑞斯·坦兹
There's a manhunt for Darius Tanz
和格蕾丝·巴罗斯的通缉令
and Grace Barrows in Moscow.
他们因涉嫌谋杀而被通缉
They're wanted for murder.
什么
What?
想买♥♥纪念品吗
Can I interest you in souvenir?
我们想要一本战争与和平
We're interested in a copy of War and Peace.
你想要的都在这
Everything you need is in here.
德米特里
Dmitry.
伊琳娜·彼特罗维奇
And Irina Petrovic.
我们是夫妻
So, we're married?
但愿你俩演技不错
Hopefully, you two are good actors, yes?
我的椅子快被你坐断了
You're gonna break my stool.
-什么 -一直坐在那
- What? - Keep sitting there
好像肩负着全世界的重量
with the weight of the world on your shoulders,
我的椅子要被你坐断了
you're gonna break my stool.
是因为工作 还是女人
Work? A woman?
都有点
Little of both.
我必须选择... 二选一
I have to make a choice between... one or the other.
好吧
Okay, then.
这种烦恼是该喝多喝一杯
That kind of trouble deserves a double.
多谢
Thanks.
那
So,
就完了 不给点智者的建议吗
that's it? No sage advice?
不 能给出智者建议的那人
Oh, no. The guy that offers sage advice
周二 周四 下午2点到10点工作
works Tuesday, Thursday, 2:00 to 10:00.
算我好运
Just my luck.
好吧
All right, well, uh,
我要换班了 所以要结账啦
my shift's up, so I'm closing out.
祝您能... 好好做出选择
Good luck... with that choice.
当毛毛虫觉得末日将临时...
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over...
它破茧成蝶
the world was over... it became a butterfly.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
你要的建议
You wanted sage advice.
我记住了
I'll remember that.
利亚姆 有一通未知号♥码来电 来自莫斯科固定电♥话♥
Liam, you have an incoming call from an unknown Moscow landline.
苔丝 快接通 你好
Put it through, Tess. Hello.
利亚姆吗
Liam?
怎么回事 你们怎么会因谋杀被通缉
What the hell is going on? You're wanted for murder.
时间有限 电磁驱动器怎么样了
We don't have much time. The EmDrive?
完工了 功能齐全
Done. Fully functional.
-你跟别人说过吗 -还没
- Have you told anyone? - Not yet.
你们有进展了吧
But you're making progress, right?
跟俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的沟通
With the Russian government?
利亚姆 幸运的话
Liam, with a little luck,
我们能完好地回去
we just might make it out of here in one piece,
要是我们回不去了... 你要自己做决定了
and if we don't... you're gonna need to make decisions.
什么决定
About?
一切
Everything.
方舟... 我们要加快速度挑选160人
The Ark... we need to accelerate the 160 selection.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yeah.
是 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
再见 利亚姆
Good-bye, Liam.
好 再见
Yeah. Bye.
我们是德米特里和伊琳娜·彼特罗维奇
We're Dmitry and Irina Petrovic.
我是高校物理老师 你是工程师
I'm a high school physics teacher, you're an engineer.
我们结婚12年
We've been married 12 years.
只有4年是幸福的
But only four of them were happy.
有什么问题吗 除了... 这一切
What's wrong? Other than... everything?
我们不顾一切地来了
We've come all this way
都没有机会来干要做的事
and haven't even had a chance to make our case.
我们要是离开了 还有希望吗
I mean, if we leave, what hope's left?
我们唯一的联络人死了
Our only contact was murdered,
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表