剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我是说 我没怎么见过你
I just mean that, you know, I haven't seen you around.
但那个活动是仅限学生和教职员工的
And that event was students and faculty only.
达瑞斯·坦兹是当今思想最前卫的人
Darius Tanz is the greatest mind of our time.
所以我溜进去了
So I snuck in.
去告我呀
Sue me.
那你不搞非法入侵的时候是干什么的
And what do you do when not committing felonious trespass?
你猜
Guess.
好吧
Okay.
我想想
Let's see.
我觉得你是个作家
I'll say you're a writer.
科幻作家 大概
Sci-fi, perhaps.
你怎么知道...
How did you know...?
你对人类的未来很感兴趣
You're interested in the future of mankind,
但你不是麻省的学生
but you're not an MIT student.
你带着一个笔记本
You carry a notebook with a quote
上面写着阿西莫夫的话 "思想不灭"
from Asimov on the cover, "Ideas Die Hard"?
靠这些一推理 运气好蒙对了
I extrapolated from a set of known facts and got lucky.
说真的
Honestly.
你观察力真强
You are quite an observant guy.
搞科学必须有很强的观察力
Scientists need to be observant.
尤其是研究新事物的时候
Especially when investigating new phenomena.
你呢
And what about you?
你在麻省都干些什么拯救世界的大事啊
What kind of, important save-the-world work are you doing at MIT?
我在做太阳系的模型
I'm creating a live model of the solar system
实时的 基于重力数据
in-in real time, based on gravimetric data.
我在做宇宙的地图
I'm creating a map of space.
听起来很厉害
Sounds impressive.
怎么样了
How's it going?
有意义的事情都要花时间的
Anything worth doing takes time.
所以 换句话说
So, in other words...
-...还没有成果 -还没有成果
- ...it's not panning out? - It's not panning out.
你如果热衷于一件事 多长时间都不是事
When you're passionate about something, time means nothing.
所以你很喜欢天体动力学
And you're passionate about celestial mechanics?
-嗯 当然 -嗯
- Yeah, absolutely. - Yeah.
如果两个天体的轨道交叉 会...
When two celestial bodies cross paths, it can, uh...
会...
It can...
永远地改变两者的轨迹
change their trajectories forever.
这是我家
So this is my apartment.
我很喜欢
I like it.
神奇
Magic.
我通常不会这样
I don't usually do this.
我也不会
I don't, either.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
Yes means yes.
所以后续是这样的咯
So that's how it is,
麻省理工男 你要溜了吗
MIT? Sneaking out?
不 不 不是这样 是我的研究
No, no, no, no, no, it's not like that. My research.
你几个月来都没有成果的研究
Yeah, your research that hasn't generated anything in months?
对 但我有重大发现了
Yes. No, I got a hit.
我没法解释 我能给你打电♥话♥吗 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I can't explain. Can I call you? I'm gonna call you.
你太美了 我迫不及待想读你的书
You are amazing and beautiful. I can't wait to read your stuff.
我会打给你的 我保证
I'm gonna call you, I promise.
克罗夫特教授
Professor Croft?
克罗夫特教授 我是利亚姆
Professor Croft, it's Liam.
利亚姆
Liam.
现在都几点了
What the hell time is it?
-我有重大发现 -你有重大发现
- I got a hit. - You got a hit?
我要回去睡了
I'm going back to bed,
你小子好运的话 今晚的事我一觉醒来就全忘了
and if you're lucky, I won't remember this in the morning.
老师 我要没弄错 这事必须马上公之于众
Sir, if I'm right, people need to see this immediately.
你不是有朋友在... 华盛顿 航♥天♥局吗
You've got friends at, ... in Washington, at NASA
-你能给他们打电♥话♥对吧 -华盛顿吗
- you can call, right? - Washington?
你小子喝醉了吧
Are you drunk?
老师 事关重大
Sir, that hurts.
上个月 你半夜把我吵醒
Well, last month, you woke me up with this theory
说我们存在的宇宙是无穷迭代分形的
that we're all living in a fractal holographic matrix.
还记得吗
Remember that?
上次我是有点醉了 老师
Yeah, well, I-I may have had a few that night, sir,
但这次不一样
but this is different.
我发现有显著扰动
There's a significant perturbation.
-真的 -我一直在模拟行星轨迹
- Really? - I've been running continual simulations,
出现了三个月前没有的现象
and there's something there that was not there three months ago.
非常微小的错误 也会导致结果有误差
Well, you know, a slight miscalculation could taint the results.
把数据给我 我一会儿看一下
Why don't you give me the data? I'll take a look.
好 已经发给您的服务器了
Yes. It's already uploaded to your server.
行了 回去睡吧
Okay. Good. Well, go home, get some sleep.
我们下课后讨论
We'll discuss this after class,
再过五个小时就要上课了
which starts in about five hours.
哪怕就一次 明天别迟到啊
Try to be on time for once, all right?
我是马尔科姆·克罗夫特
This is Malcolm Croft.
我知道现在很晚了 但这事不能等
Yes, I know it's late, but this can't wait.
最后 关于最近新闻界等流传的
And finally, there have been some reports in the press and elsewhere
有关转运核材料的报道
concerning movement of nuclear material.
只是为了保障军械安全 可靠
This is nothing more than routine maintenance
而进行了例行检修
required to keep our arsenals safe, secure and reliable.
请
Yes.
格蕾丝 你是说俄方的担心完全是没有依据的吗
Grace, are you saying Russian concerns are completely unfounded?
我就是这个意思 鲁斯
That's exactly what I'm saying, Russ.
为什么这次检查
What kind of routine maintenance
要把核武器从犹他沙漠运至佛罗里达
requires moving nuclear weapons from the Utah desert to Florida?
那些导弹即将退役
Those missiles were due to be retired.
是很正常的调动 这位是...
Nothing out of the ordinary, Ms...?
阿曼达·尼尔 国会之眼报
Amanda Neel, Capitol Eyes News.
另外据我得到的内部消息 并非如此
And not according to my sources.
好的 国会之眼的阿曼达·尼尔
Well, Amanda Neel of Capitol Eyes News,
建议你另寻情报源
you may need better sources.
下一个
Moving on.
德国有一起我方人员非战斗性原因死亡事件
We had one non-combat related death in Germany.
我方外交官在访法兰克福期间
U.S. diplomat succumbed to injuries sustained
因旧伤发作死亡
while visiting Frankfurt.
行了 已经过了15分钟
That's it. 15-minute rule.
克罗夫特没来 我们走吧
Croft's a no-show. Let's get out of here.
克罗夫特教授
Professor Croft?
911吗
911?
有一起... 一起入室抢劫案
There has been... has been a burglary,
或者... 绑♥架♥案 或者... 我也不确定
or a... or a kidnapping, or I don't... I don't know what.
但我的教授... 他...
But my professor... he...
他家一片狼藉 他也没来上课
His place is trashed, and he didn't show up for class.
眼镜也落在家里
He left his glasses behind.
不是
No.
不 我没嗑药
No. No, I'm not on drugs.
抱歉 接线员
I'm sorry, Operator.
我得... 我得走了
I got... I got to go.
我...
I...
嗯 第一个不错
Yeah, the first one is fine.
现在起 他们必须经我批准 不然...
From now on, they've got to be approved by me, or...
-下午好 坦兹先生 -下午好
- Good afternoon, Mr. Tanz. - Good afternoon.
会有其他人...
We've got new people...
...商讨
...talking about it.
先生 我叫利亚姆·科尔 是麻省理工的学生
Sir, my name's Liam Cole. I'm a student at MIT.
最多186天 会有小行星与地球相撞
In 186 days, an asteroid's gonna collide with Earth
到时候大家就死定了
and we're all gonna die.
我叫利亚姆·科尔 是麻省理工的学生
My name is Liam Cole. I'm a student at MIT.
身份证在钱包里 是...
My I.D. is in my wallet. It's...
麻省理工学院研究生 天体物理专业
MIT grad. Astrophysics.
-那个没穿鞋的 -是的 先生
- The shoeless guy. - Yes, sir.
这个不♥穿♥鞋小子有预约吗
Did we have an appointment with the shoeless guy?
等一下 我包里有U盘 数据都在里面
Easy. I got a flash drive in my pocket with all the data.
我一直在做模拟
I've been running simulations,
想解开N体问题
trying to solve the N-body problem.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表