剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
某人完全没有推脱
One makes nothing of it,
除非有人偷听了 很显然
unless one's eavesdropping, apparently.
这不就是聚会的意义所在吗
Well, that's what makes these parties go round.
所以你是谁
So who are you?
我... 我就是个普通人
Me, I'm... I'm just a nobody.
这种衣服可不是普通人能穿的
That's a lot of tuxedo for a nobody.
好吧 你被你发现了 我是达瑞斯的新安♥全♥部♥长
All right, you got me. I'm Darius's new head of security.
那是带着武器还是赤手空拳更危险呢
More dangerous with weapons or just your bare hands?
相信我 你不会想试的
You don't want to test it, trust me.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
利亚姆
Liam.
你来这儿是为什么 阿曼达
What brings you here, Amanda?
我从朋友那里得到的邀请
I just snagged an invite from a friend.
像这种大场合我就喜欢凑上去
I like to be where the action is.
谁知道会遇上谁呢
Never know who you'll meet.
不好意思... 我...
Sorry, ... my...
我坐的车要走了 我得走了
my ride's leaving. I gotta go.
我没听清你姓什么 利亚姆
I didn't catch your last name, Liam.
那是因为我没告诉你
That's 'cause I didn't give it to you.
如果你想要聊天
Hey, if you ever want to chat
或者想约我的话 给我打电♥话♥
or hang out, give a ring.
好的
Sure.
坦兹工业
Tanz Industries.
这里就是传奇
This place is legendary.
离特区只有十英里
Ten miles from D.C.,
但却是另一个世界... 我的另一个家
but a world away... my home away from home.
欢迎来到树屋
Welcome to the Treehouse.
你好 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
我长大的时候有过一个树屋
I had a treehouse growing up,
但跟这个完全不一样
and it looked nothing like this.
所有你能想到的东西
Anything and everything you can dream up,
都可以在这里设计制♥作♥
you can design and build it here.
一个灵感工厂
An inspiration factory.
像是没有隆巴小矮人的查理巧克力工厂
Willy Wonka, without the Oompa-Loompas.
给你颁个全宇宙最佳人类洞穴奖
Okay, you win man cave of the universe award.
重要到不能等的事是什么
What was so important it couldn't wait?
苔丝 运行程序T6
Tess, please run program T6.
程序T6已加载
Program T6 loaded.
播放
Playback.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
这是RIVA: 我的可重复使用的星际飞行器
This is RIVA: my Reusable Interplanetary Vehicle,
设计用于向火星运载货物
designed to be a cargo transport to Mars.
这要怎么阻止陨石坠落
How is that gonna stop a meteor?
这不能
It's not.
我们要改变它...
We're re-purposing it...
做成救生船... 这是方舟 格蕾丝
as a lifeboat... this is an ark, Grace.
这拯救人类... 逃脱灭绝的命运
It's gonna save the human race from... extinction.
你在为人类的灭绝做准备
You're planning for the extinction of the human race?
不 我在为人类的延续做准备
No, I'm planning for the continuation of the human race.
你有听过"MVP"这个概念吗...
Have you ever heard of the concept "MVP"...
最小可存活种群
minimal viable population?
任何种类都有门槛
Each species has a threshold.
防止灭绝所需的
The minimum number of individuals required
-最低人数 -对
- to prevent extinction. - Exactly.
对于人类 这一数字是160
For humans, that number is 160 saved.
只需160个精心挑选的灵魂就能延续整个物种
Just 160 well-chosen souls save the species.
所以你的计划就是带上160个好朋友
So your plan is to make a getaway
坐着飞船逃去火星吗
on a spaceship with 160 of your besties and fly to Mars?
我们可能先得在太空绕行
Well, we might have to orbit for a while
直到我们安排妥当
until we set up shop.
这本来是个七年的计划
This was supposed to be a seven-year plan.
我在加速
I'm accelerating it.
-抱歉 这真的... -很疯狂
- I'm sorry, this is... - Nuts.
你赌政♥府♥会失败
You're betting on the government to fail.
-我不会 -我从不打赌
- I'm not. - I don't make bets.
我是根据事实深思熟虑 做出决定
I make calculated decisions based on facts,
事实就是政♥府♥的计划根本不管用
and the fact is the government's plan won't work.
他们需要的技术尚未研究出来
They need technology that hasn't been invented yet.
他们当然不会告诉你
They won't tell you that, of course.
可能他们压根就没有那部分计划
Or maybe they haven't even figured that part out yet.
为什么带我来这儿 达瑞斯
Why did you bring me here, Darius?
如果我能加速生产 制♥造♥更多RIVAS号♥
If I can expedite production, make a dozen RIVAs or more,
那就不只160个 我可以救成千上万的人
instead of 160 people, maybe I can save thousands.
但我需要情报和资源
But I need access to information and resources
政♥府♥里只有少数人可以得到的那种
that only a few people in the government have.
我需要个内应
I need an inside man.
女人 也可以
Or woman, as they say.
你是叫我转移资源
You're asking me to divert resources,
做政♥府♥间谍 叛国
spy on my government, commit treason
就为了你的疯狂的自以为是的自杀任务吗
for some insane narcissistic suicide mission?
真正的自杀是视而不见 格蕾丝
The only suicide mission is wearing blinders, Grace.
哈里斯跟我保证他们...
Harris assured me that they...
哈里斯只会用你去散布他的谎言
Harris will trot you out to deliver his lies,
人们会相信你
the masses will believe you,
没人为即将发生的事做准备
and no one will be prepared for what's coming
除了我和名单上的人
except for me and the people on this list.
我不想救160个人
I don't want to save 160 people.
我要救所有人
I want to save everyone.
听着 伙计 我...
Look, man, I...
我很想帮你 但是
I want to help you, but
在波士顿有个姑娘
there's this girl up in Boston,
如果真的有世界末日 我想 我
and if this is really the end, I guess I
我死前要享受人生
I wanna live before I die.
卡丽莎 准备飞机
Karissa, get the plane ready.
不 我... 我坐火车 谢谢
No, I'll, uh... I'll take the train, thanks.
-他在吗 -他不在 巴罗斯女士
- Is he available? - He's not in, Ms. Barrows.
我看他日程表是空的
Oh, I didn't see anything on the schedule.
他应该今晚能早点回来
I expect him back early this evening.
所以你是和达瑞斯·坦兹 去华盛顿参加了一个舞会吗
So you were with Darius Tanz at a ball in Washington, D.C.?
更像是招待会
More of a reception.
对 我没骗你 我发誓
Yeah, I wasn't blowing you off, I swear.
不 他给你一份工作 你竟然说 "不"
No, but he had offered you a job, and you said, "No."
为什么
Why?
因为我这里还有些事没有做完
Uh, because I have unfinished business here.
你呢 你怎么样 跟我说说你吧
Anyway, what's going on with you? Tell me about you.
其实我昨天收到了好消息
I actually got some really good news yesterday.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的 有个出版商喜欢我的一个短篇小说
Yeah, this publisher liked one of my short stories.
太棒了
That's fantastic!
关于什么的小说
What's it about?
还能是什么 未来呗
What else? The future.
我们去旅行吧
Hey, let's take a road trip.
什么
What?
我想一直和你在一起
Yeah, I want to spend all my time with you,
趁一切都还不算晚 去旅行 看看世界
travel, see the world before it's too late.
-你的研究怎么办 -去他的研究
- What about your research? - Screw my research.
我要快乐 我要享受人生
I want to have fun, enjoy life.
抱歉
Sorry.
利亚姆 我们该回家了
Hey, hey, hey, Liam, maybe we should go home.
不 不 夜生活才刚刚开始
No, no, the night is young.
我要享受人生在我...
I want to live before I...
有毛病吧 弱鸡
Hey. You got a problem, little man?
对 就是你
Yeah. You.
是的 长官
Yes, sir,
我会把全部情报发给你
all the information will be sent your way.
你还在这做什么
What are you still doing here?
我来拿些东西
I had a few things to get out the door.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
哈里斯 你得让我知道真♥相♥
Harris, you got to keep me in the loop.
否则 我无法为你工作
Otherwise, I can't do my job.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表