剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
总统想知道那颗卫星到哪儿了
The POTUS wants to know where things stand.
根据我们的预测
According to our calculations,
参孙将在五天之内穿过临界线
Samson will cross the Rubicon Line in five days.
如果我们不在那之前发射引力牵引机
If we don't launch our gravity tractor before then,
就无法按时到达小行星 使它偏斜了
it won't be able to reach the asteroid in time to deflect it.
那我们就得找到五天内发射的办法
Then we have to find a way to launch in five days
-摆脱俄♥罗♥斯♥的干预 -卡那维拉尔角是个理想的地点
- without Russian interference. - Cape Canaveral's the ideal location.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
根据热成像仪图像
thermal imaging shows what we believe
我们认为 在佛罗里达州公海潜有俄方核潜艇
are Russian nuclear subs off the coast of Florida, in international waters.
他们正处于最佳攻击位置
They're in optimal firing position.
如果我们用热焰弹武装火箭
If we arm our rocket with IR flares
再激活所有末段高空区域防御系统导弹
and activate every Terminal High Altitude Area Defense missile,
我们也许还有机会
we may stand a chance.
如果这么做 火箭成功发射的几率有多大
And if we do that, what are the odds our rocket makes it through?
最乐观的情况下 50-50
At best, 50-50.
我不想靠抛硬币来赌上整个地球的命运
I'm not willing to bet the fate of the planet on a coin toss.
除非俄♥罗♥斯♥决定解除戒备
Unless the Russians decide to stand down
同意我们发射这破火箭 此外别无选择
and let us launch this damn thing, we may have to.
# 俄♥罗♥斯♥今早进行了导弹测试 #
# Russia conducted a test #
# 发射了属于违禁的巡航导弹 #
# of a banned cruise missile this morning #
# 无视多项核武器协定 #
# in brazen violation of several nuclear treaties. #
# 与此同时 俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥关闭... #
# At the same time, the Russian embassy shuddered its doors... #
-迪兰 -佐伊
- Dylan. - Zoe.
快请进
Come on in.
要是他们永远不放我们走呢
What if they never let us out?
万一我们就这么死掉
What if this is how we die,
死在莫斯科破旧的公♥寓♥里
in a seedy flat in Moscow?
他们有很多超棒的黑胶唱片
They've got some great LPs here.
想在死之前听点音乐吗
Care to listen to some music before you die?
我不是刚说不想死在这吗
Just said I don't want to die here.
我无法改变现状 好吗
I can't change what happens, all right?
但我能改变气氛
But I can change the ambience.
真好听
This is so beautiful.
我喜欢艾拉·费兹杰拉[爵士乐手]
I love Ella Fitzgerald.
我也是
Me, too.
你会舍不得什么 格蕾丝
What will you miss, Grace?
最舍不得的
Most of all.
如果世界毁灭或我死在这里吗
If the world ends? I die here?
对
Yes.
佐伊
Zoe.
她的笑容 微笑
Her laugh. Her smile.
像樱花盛开
Cherry blossoms.
春天
Spring.
斯普林斯汀[美国摇滚歌♥手]
Springsteen.
还有爱
Love.
但不是情歌♥
Not love songs.
滚床单
Sex.
特别爽那种
The good kind.
还有不爽的吗
Is there a bad kind?
别说了 我的婚姻就是那种
Please. My marriage.
我刚刚是说出口了吗
Did I just say that out loud?
那你呢 你会舍不得什么
What about you? What will you miss?
他们"节流"的一切
All the stuff they're defunding.
音乐 艺术 文学 跳舞
Music, art, literature, dancing.
跳舞
Dancing?
怎么了
What?
真的吗
Really?
你给我的感觉并不是那种
You just don't strike me as the type,
浪漫的类型
the romantic type.
就这样
That's all.
碰巧我非常浪漫
I happen to be quite romantic
只要遇到对的女人
when the right woman comes along.
但错的人也行 就此而言
Or even the wrong one, for that matter.
你那点把戏我知道
I have your number.
真的
I do.
你会让所有人都觉得自己
You just make everyone feel like they're the one.
他们确实是
They are.
就当下而言
In the moment.
不能就这么死了 达瑞斯 绝对不能
This can't be it, Darius. It just can't.
格蕾丝
Grace.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我拖你下水 让你陷入困境
I dragged you here. I-I dragged you into everything.
不 是我自己陷进来的
No. No, I dragged myself.
我不后悔 好吗
No regrets, okay?
至少我知道自己已经尽了全力
At least I know I did everything I could
去拯救这个... 愚蠢的星球
to save this... dumbass planet.
确实很愚蠢
It is pretty dumbass.
你真的喜欢跳舞吗
Do you really like dancing?
我也是
Me, too.
你是对的
You were right.
你确实跳得很好
You are good at this.
我喜欢这个达瑞斯
I like this Darius.
舞蹈家达瑞斯
Dancing Darius.
我喜欢你 格蕾丝
And I like you, Grace.
自从我在克罗地亚大使♥馆♥见过你
Ever since I saw you at the Croatian embassy.
你今天吻了我
You kissed me today.
在火车站
The train station.
抱歉 我应该先征求你的意见
I'm sorry. I should have asked permission.
许可通过
Permission granted.
是那时
For then?
还是现在
Or now?
都是
Both.
如果你让我停下 我会的
If you tell me to stop, I will.
如果我不呢
What if I don't?
所以 我们父母在约会
So, our parents are dating.
多长时间了
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得至少一年了
At least a year, I think.
如果让她知道我联♥系♥了你 她会杀了我的
She would kill me if she knew I reached out.
她有太多秘密
She's so secretive.
还用说吗 我爸就是个地窖
Oh, tell me about it. My dad is a vault.
你母亲现在在哪儿
So, where is your mom right now?
她和达瑞斯·坦兹出差谈生意了
Some business trip with Darius Tanz.
你知道他们在谈什么吗
Any idea what they're working on?
她什么都不告诉我
She doesn't tell me anything.
我只知道 她在中情局还是什么地方
For all I know, she's in the CIA or something.
真好
It's nice.
能和理解自己感受的人聊天
Meeting someone that understands what it's like
从小到大我一直觉得自己根本不了解母亲
to grow up feeling like you don't really know your mom.
或是你父亲
Or your dad.
很孤独啊
It's so lonely.
我讨厌这种感觉
I hate it.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
帮我♥操♥办这一切
for pulling all this together.
你开心就好 老爸
You deserve to be happy, Dad.
你也是
So do you.
我感觉你有什么事想跟我说
I get a feeling that you want to tell me something.
你知道你能告诉我的 对吧 任何事
You know you can talk to me, right? About anything.
我知道
I know.
那是谁
Who's that?
一个朋友 你能等我一下吗
A friend. Can you excuse me a second?
好
Yeah.
你来干吗
What are you doing?
你不能就这么突然跑来
You can't just show up here.
我知道 但你不接我电♥话♥
I know, but you wouldn't answer any of my calls,
又不回短♥信♥
any of my texts.
听着 先忘了我俩的事
Look, forget about us for a second.
"方舟计划"需要你
The Ark Project needs you.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表