剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我一定是搞错了日期
I must have just confused the dates, that's all.
如果你联♥系♥上她
If you speak to her,
能告诉她我在找她吗
can you tell her I'm looking for her
而且是很重要的事
and it's important?
当然
Of course. Yeah.
谢谢你
Thanks.
爱德华兹先生
Mr. Edwards?
很高兴我终于见到你了
I'm glad I finally got to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你 佐伊
Glad I got to meet you, too, Zoe.
这是最好的房♥间了 是蜜月套房♥
This is best room I have, honeymoon suite.
这屋子很漂亮
Yeah, it's lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们不想被人打扰 范伦汀娜
We like quiet, Valentina.
一定不会让人打扰你们
Oh, quiet you shall have.
不是我常去的五星级酒店
Not my usual five-star haunt,
毕竟我们要保持低调
but we're trying to keep a low profile.
只有一张床
One bed.
-不能换成双人床吗 -别担心
- Couldn't spring for a double? - Oh, don't worry.
我 我不睡
I, um, I don't sleep.
这地方可能自从列♥宁♥睡过之后
This place probably hasn't been renovated
可能就没装♥修♥过了
since Lenin slept here.
-你好 -是我
- Hello. - It's me.
正是时候 我从阿曼达那里偷来了一大堆照片
Yeah, good timing. I cribbed a ton of photos from Amanda.
我正在看
I'm going through them right now.
那张有石头的照片
That photo, the one with the rock,
我得知道它到底是在哪里拍的
I need to know exactly where it was taken.
苔丝有一个地理识别程序
Tess has a geo-recognition program.
她能通过比对社交媒体上发布的所有图片
Have her locate any photos posted on social media
找到跟那张照片匹配的图像
that match the imagery in that picture.
可能得花几个小时
I'll need a few hours.
让苔丝尽快
Tell Tess to work quickly.
这张照片是一切的关键
That photo is key to everything.
已经过了三小时
It's been three hours.
万一她改变主意了呢
What if she changes her mind?
我们要怎么知道
How would we even know?
达瑞斯 你在干什么
Darius, what are you doing?
你当然在干这个
Of course you are.
安娜·卡列尼娜
Anna Karenina.
用母语读起来更棒
Much better in the native tongue.
剧透警告 她自杀了
Spoiler alert, she kills herself.
给我个一次性手♥机♥
Pass me one of those burner phones.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hello?
宝贝 是我
Hi, baby, it's me.
就来问问你怎么样
Just checking in.
妈妈 我一直在尝试联♥系♥你
Mom, I've been trying to reach you.
对不起 我... 我手♥机♥坏了
Uh, sorry, I... my phone died.
哈里斯过来找过你
Harris came by looking for you.
他来过
He did?
他不知道你在哪里
He had no idea where you were.
可能我们俩没说清楚
Well, we must have gotten our lines crossed.
好吧
Yeah.
他说有很重要的事 要你打给他
Uh, he said it's really important that you call him.
宝贝 我可能要多待一天
Honey, I may need to stay an extra day.
你还好吗
Are you good?
挺好的
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
当然了
Of course.
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me, too.
哈里斯来找过我
Harris came by looking for me.
他之前从没这么做过
He's never done that before.
你觉得会是什么事
What do you make of it?
肯定不是好事
Nothing good.
喝还是不喝
To drink or not to drink.
这是一个问题
That is the question.
我总说如果你犹豫 就说明你很需要喝一杯了
I always say if you have to ask, you probably need one.
肯定发生了什么不妙的事
Something bad's going down,
不然哈里斯不会冒险去找佐伊
otherwise Harris wouldn't risk outing himself to Zoe.
你从来没跟她讲过哈里斯的事
You've never talked to her about Harris
昨晚之前没有
Not until last night.
所以 你现在公开了
So, you've gone public with it?
某种程度上
To a point.
没告诉卡尔霍恩和克莱尔
Not Calhoun or Claire.
我很荣幸成为知情者
Oh, I feel privileged to be among those in the know.
你不喜欢他
You don't like him.
我喜欢他 我只是不信任他
I like him. I just don't trust him.
为了拿到电磁引擎拿到所需的晶体
He stepped outside the lines at great risk to himself
他不仅越界 还以身涉嫌
to get that crystal for the EmDrive.
还向美丽的少女展示了他可以成为王子
And showed the fair maiden he could be a prince, after all.
-太了不起了 -好吧
- Bravo. - Okay.
我不知道你所认识的15年前的他 是什么样的
I don't know who you think he was 15 years ago.
但他已经变了
He's not that same guy.
他变好了
He's evolved.
哈里斯就是个彻头彻尾的生意人
Harris is a company man through and through.
这是在他的基因里的
It's in his DNA.
是不能改变的
Something he can't change.
基因可能不会变 但人会
DNA might not change, people do.
-上面说了什么 -卡佳为我们安排了
- What's it say? - Katya's arranged for us
和国防部长的会面
to meet with the minister of defense.
有一辆车在等 里面有指示
There's a car waiting with instructions inside.
在我们走之前...
Before we go...
你好
Hello?
利亚姆 你找到什么了
Liam, what did you find?
那照片是在俄♥罗♥斯♥拍的
Yeah, the photo was taken in Russia.
苔丝找到了拍摄图片的那个公园
Tess was able to find the park where the photo was shot.
位于如下坐标:
It's located at these coordinates:
北纬55.2030度
55.2030 degrees north,
东经61.5206度
61.5206 degrees east.
这到底是哪里
Okay, which is where exactly?
最奇怪的地方: 车里雅宾斯克
The strangest of places: Chelyabinsk.
2013年车里雅宾斯克陨石坠落事件后
We've been working on impact prevention
我们一直在研究如何避免
since Chelyabinsk back in 2013.
最近在加快进程
That process has now been expedited.
能找到照片拍摄日期吗
Were you able to date that photo at all?
2013年2月
Yeah, February 2013.
-那不是... -是的
- Isn't that when...? - Yes.
你能追踪到来源吗
Can you track down the source?
可以
Yeah.
开始骂街前先把你的坏消息告诉我
Give me the bad news before you start slurring.
你还是坐下比较好
You might want to sit down.
这一切发生的原因...
The reason all this is happening...
俄♥罗♥斯♥关闭大使♥馆♥
Russia closing their embassy,
威胁如果我们往太空发射东西就发动战争...
threatening war if we launch anything into space...
是因为他们怕我们又会那么做
Is because they're afraid we might do it again.
做什么
Do what again?
重启阿特拉斯项目 格蕾丝
Revive Project Atlas, Grace.
那张照片
That photo
是在车里雅宾斯克拍的
was taken in Chelyabinsk.
在2013年陨石在俄♥罗♥斯♥坠落的地方
Where the meteor hit Russia in 2013.
正是 但那次陨石坠落不是自然灾害
Exactly, except that meteor strike was no natural disaster.
那是武器
It was a weapon
为美国政♥府♥所有 用到了...
wielded by America using...
我的导航系统
my guidance system.
所以卡佳是对的
So Katya was right.
阿特拉斯是武器项目
Atlas is a weapons program.
是的 只是那武器...
Yes, except the weapon...
是颗小行星
was an asteroid.
我们让它撞击了俄♥罗♥斯♥
And we crashed it into Russia?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表