剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
是的...
Yes...
我是哈里斯·爱德华兹
this is Harris Edwards.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
抱歉耽误了
Sorry for the delay.
您可以走了
You're all clear.
拜托告诉我 我们离拯救世界更进一步了
Just tell me we're one step closer to saving the world.
拯救全人类
The entire human race.
你居然能克隆哈里斯的手♥机♥
You were able to clone Harris' phone?
坦兹的手♥机♥ 跟所有政♥府♥发行的手♥机♥一样
It's a Tanz phone, like all government-issued phones.
是我当初和美国政♥府♥签的一个大单子
One of my first big contracts with the U.S. Of A.
你确定这样不会对他有什么影响吗
And you're sure there'll be no blowback on him?
所有与这次行动相关的通讯记录
All communications related to this endeavor have been
都被清除了
erased from existence.
这就是有自己的卫星的好处
Just one of the perks from owning your own satellite fleet.
你真的很在意他 是吧
You really care for him, don't you?
晚安 达瑞斯
Good night, Darius.
对了 格蕾丝...
Oh, and Grace...
生日快乐
happy birthday.
其他的也是
And many more.
你拿到了吗 克罗夫特的研究
You got it? Croft's research?
不光如此
I got you more than that.
马尔科姆·克罗夫特
Malcolm Croft.
达瑞斯·坦兹
Darius Tanz.
作为”C”等生
For a "C" Student,
-你真错混得不错 -过奖
- you've certainly done all right for yourself. - I get by.
我多年来一直在研究电磁驱动
I've been trying to crack the EM drive for years.
我不是唯一一个
And I'm not the only one.
我们对比一下笔记 看看加起来能不能有什么突破
Then let's compare notes, see if together we can't do the impossible.
怎么回事 达瑞斯
Hey, what the hell, Darius?
这是拉兹洛·西姆斯 我的安♥全♥部♥长
Oh, this is Lazlo Simms, my chief of security.
你派人监视我
You put a tail on me?
下次最好提前说一声
Next time a heads-up would be nice,
害我怕得要死
so you don't scare the living crap out of me.
好的商人总会保护他的财产
A good businessman always protects his assets.
教授 你在这里会过的很舒服 很安全
Professor, you'll be comfortable here, and safe.
卡丽莎 我的助手 她在楼下
Karissa, my assistant, she's downstairs.
-她会... 她会带你去房♥间 -好的
- She'll... She'll show you to your room. - All right.
利亚姆 钱怎用的
Liam, what happened to the money?
你说的没错 钱很有用
You were right, it came in handy.
那个姑娘吗
The girl?
他去见她了
He went to see her.
她比我想象的更成问题
She's gonna be more of a problem than I thought.
我不在乎规矩
I don't care about the rules.
如果我们就剩下这些时日了
If this is all the time we have left...
拜托 耳环一定要在这里
Come on, earring, please be in here.
看来这次我碰到一条大鱼了
Looks like I got a real story now.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表