剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
在那里你不需要我
You don't need me in there.
好吧 那我想要你去那儿
Well, then, I-I want you in there.
我想要你去
I want you.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
不管在哪儿
I don't care where.
格蕾丝
Grace.
那些人需要你在那里
Those people need you in there.
他也需要你
He needs you.
那天晚上在大使♥馆♥ 我说
What I said to you that night at the embassy,
你很出众...
that you were extraordinary...
俗世所谓的"出众"
In an ordinary way.
我说错了
I was wrong.
你真的很出众 完完全全的
You're extraordinary, full stop.
是一个天生的领袖
A born leader.
现在正是需要你领导的时候
It's time to lead.
我们曾把这里的一切都当作理所应当的
We took it all for granted.
确实
We did.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
朋友们...
My friends...
如果你看到了这个
if you're listening to this,
说明人类一直以来作茧自缚
I'm afraid it's because the human race has gotten itself into...
已经引火烧身
well, a bit of a pickle.
但是如果你们看看周围 很快就能意识到
But if you look around you, you will soon learn
你们每个都是人类中的佼佼者
that you are among the best and the brightest.
你们周围的这些人都是在各自领域中最出色的
You are surrounded by the best of what makes us human:
艺术 文学
art, literature,
音乐 历史
music, history.
由于这个机库内并未连接网络
Because this hangar is air gapped,
在30天内你们将无法与外界取得联♥系♥
you will have no contact with the outside world for 30 days.
如果地球不再适宜人类生存了
In the event that the planet has become uninhabitable,
你们身后的这个方舟
the Ark that stands behind you
可以载160个人进入太空轨道
can carry 160 people into orbit
并提供足够三年的供给
with enough supplies to last three years.
黑暗已经笼罩在我们上空 就像...
Darkness has descended upon us like...
密云一般
a cloud.
但是正如一位智者曾说的那样...
But as a wise man once said...
“即使在黑暗中 也有光明”
"Even in darkness, there is light."
我无法改变将要发生的事情 但...
I can't change what happens, but...
我可以改变一下气氛
I can change the ambience.
他想要我们做什么
What does he expect us to do?
跳舞
Dance.
他想让我们跳舞
He wants us to dance.
你说的对
You're right.
恐惧无法麻痹我们
Fear can't paralyze us.
它能激励我们...
It has to motivate us...
让我们紧紧靠在一起
keep us together.
就像磁铁一样
Like magnets.
吉莉安
Jillian.
吉莉安 我现在需要跟达瑞斯说点事
Jillian, I need to tell Darius something right now
趁现在还为时不晚
before it's too late.
等等 你不能离开 不然会被锁在外面
Wait, you can't leave. You'll be locked out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-不 -很抱歉 我得走了
- No. - I'm sorry. I got to go.
我爱你 我真的很爱你
I love you so much. I love you so much.
我得走了
I got to go.
我走了
I got to go.
利亚姆
Liam.
达瑞斯
Hey! Darius!
利亚姆
Liam?
那个铁心... 我知道怎么做了
The iron core... I know what to do.
还有希望
There's still hope.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表