剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
哈泰尔卡陨石上的 它于2011年坠落在西伯利亚的
That's from the Khatyrka meteor that fell in Siberia in 2011.
它是个准晶体
It's a quasicrystal
有五重对称结构 是二十面体
with fivefold symmetry called icosahedrite.
所以
Meaning?
这是宇宙中唯一已知的
It is the only known object in the universe
如此对称的物质
with that symmetry.
地球上没有这样的石头
Nothing like it exists on Earth.
闪烁着 独一无二的
Shimmering. One of a kind.
像你一样
Like you.
天呐 你真行
Damn, you're good.
你可以的
You got this.
嗯
Yeah.
保安 请速到大堂
Security, please report to the lobby.
别让我问第二遍
Don't make me ask you this again.
-他在哪 -不好意思 先生
- Where is he? - All due respect, sir,
坦兹先生不允许我泄露他的行程
Mr. Tanz doesn't permit me to give out his schedule.
涉及爱国者法案 没有什么隐私
Okay, nothing's private as far as the Patriot Act's concerned.
我已经很尊重你了
So with as much respect
告诉我他在哪
as I can muster, you will tell me where he is.
搜查整座大楼
Search the building.
拔走所有硬盘
And pull all the hard drives.
什么
What?
什么 什么时候
What? When?
几小时前
A few hours ago.
天呐
Holy hell.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
自从电磁驱动器烧坏了
I haven't seen him since the EmDrive
我就没见过他
crashed and burned.
你觉得达瑞斯可能会黑NASA吗
Do you think Darius could have hacked NASA?
能不能还是会不会
Could he or-or would he?
这不一样
Those are two different questions.
他最近有没有奇怪的举动
Has he been acting strange lately?
他是达瑞斯... 他一直很奇怪
He's Darius... He always acts strange.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
哦 天...
Oh, my...
利亚姆 铀在哪
Liam, where's the uranium?
给电磁驱动器用的铀
The barrels of uranium for the EmDrive.
电磁驱动器不需要铀
The EmDrive doesn't need uranium.
什么
What?
那他用来干嘛了
What did he do with it?
这份文件挺过了1812年的英美大战
That document survived the War of 1812.
希望它在我回去的路上也能好好的
It better survive the ride back to my office.
我最老的朋友去了趟纽约
My oldest friend went to New York, and all I got
我只给我带回了一版很旧的"权利法案"
was this lousy copy of the Bill of Rights.
你是没看到布隆伯格止步2千万时
You should have seen the look on Bloomberg's face
那副表情
when he dropped out at 20 mil.
哈里斯 这是在欢迎我回家吗
Harris, this is some welcome home party.
我很感动 什么情况
I'm touched. What's the occasion?
达瑞斯·坦兹 你涉嫌重大叛国罪
Darius Tanz, you're under arrest on suspicion of high treason
我正式逮捕你
against the United States of America.
重大叛国 这儿重的又不是我
High treason? I'm not the one who's high here.
带走他
Take him.
没有律师
No lawyer,
没有米兰达 没有水
no Miranda, no water.
你真是很欢迎我啊
You really know how to make a guy feel welcome.
达瑞斯 我们还有十小时让飞船重新上线
Darius, we have ten hours to get the probe back online.
我没开玩笑
This is no joke.
如果有不在场证明 赶紧拿出来
If you have an alibi, now would be the time to speak up.
我不是牛 我不会被你们牵着鼻子走的
I'm not a dog. I don't bark on command.
6家外企起诉你
Six foreign corporations have sued you
从事商业间谍活动
for industrial espionage.
盗取专利技术
Hacking proprietary technology.
既然你知道这些 那你也应该知道我反诉了
If you know that, you'd also know I countersued,
因为是他们
because those companies
偷我的
stole from me.
今早我们从坦兹工业拿的磁盘都被清空了
The drives we took from Tanz this morning were wiped clean.
这很说明问题 你觉得呢
That's fairly incriminating, don't you think?
它们都装了自毁开关
They have an automatic kill switch.
不过是防止间谍的小技巧
Just smart tech designed to prevent espionage.
你在浪费时间... 你没有时间了
You're wasting time... Time you don't have.
-你抓错人了 -是吗
- You have the wrong man! - Do I?!
"还没结束
"It's not over.
我留了一手"
I have one more move left."
你为什么给格蕾丝·巴罗斯发这条短♥信♥
What did you mean by that when you texted Grace Barrows?
要黑进NASA网络吗
Hacking NASA?
这就是你的后招
That was your move,
是吗
wasn't it?
真可怕 这么快就
Amazing how quickly people are willing
以最坏的恶意揣测他人了
to believe the worst about others.
自恋狂
Narcissists.
失败了 先极力否认
When they fail, first they deny it,
再确定没有其他人成功
then they make sure no one else succeeds.
达瑞斯 趁着你还能开口
Darius, I suggest you talk
赶紧招认
while you still have the ability.
从没见过这样的他吧
Never seen him like this, have you?
没有
No.
真有意思 男人在卧室里是一副面孔
Funny how men can be one thing in the bedroom
在会议室里又是另一副
and another in the boardroom.
不光男人有两副面孔
I don't think that's just men.
我们发现了一些东西
We've got something.
副部长一定感兴趣
The deputy secretary is gonna want to see this.
他让我加大能量的
He told me to jack up the power.
这才搞砸了
That's what made this mess.
你说是达瑞斯干的吗 他是...
Do you think Darius did it, that's he's a...
他是叛徒吗
that he's a traitor?
不知道
I don't know.
对不起 我该...
Oh, I'm sorry. I should have...
我不该听他的 而该听你的
I should have listened to you, not-not him.
不 不 根据资料分♥析♥
No, no, according to these readouts,
无论如何 驱动器都会失败
the drive was gonna fail anyway.
加大能量前
The microwaves were going out of alignment
微波就已经偏离有序状态
even before you dialed it up.
什么 那电力动荡又是怎么引起的
Why? What was causing the electrical turbulence?
这可不是个简单的问题
Well, that's the billion dollar question.
得进行实体分♥析♥
We've got to do a forensic analysis on the body
才能找到原因
and figure out what killed the patient.
我们要重造一个吗
We have to reconstruct that?
它就像烧焦了的
It looks like a charred marshmallow,
没人愿意吃的棉花糖
like a s'more no one wants to eat.
我已经叫工程部加做一个原型了
Well, I already ordered a prototype from engineering.
也许第180次试验才会成功
Maybe the 180th will be the charm.
你可算是意识到了 大多数科学家研究一生
You do realize most scientists go their entire lives
都毫无进展
without that single lightbulb moment.
科尔 真正的失败在于
The only real failures are the ones
没能从失败中总结经验
from which we learn nothing, Mr. Cole.
要有信心
Have faith.
即使不信达瑞斯·坦兹 也要相信我们
If not in Darius Tanz, then in us.
好吧
Yeah.
万一
What if all this,
我们做的一切都是幌子
everything we're doing here, was just a misdirect
而他另有谋算怎么办
so that Darius can prepare for his real plan?
什么谋算
And what plan would that be?
1...
One...
sixty.
160.
为什么这些数字对这次任务这么重要
Why is this number so important to the task at hand?
听听新加入的吉莉安·海斯的看法
Let's hear from our newbie, Jillian Hayes,
她是科幻小说家 来自马塞诸塞州
a sci-fi writer from Massachusetts.
毕业于哈佛吗
Harvard?
麻省理工
Mit?
波士顿大学
Boston.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表