剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
现在看来是有必要的
Well, it turns out I have reason to be.
我有办法保护我俩
I have a way to protect us both,
但你得告诉我你的电磁驱动器的研究成果在哪儿
but I need to know where your research is on the EM drive.
-电磁驱动器吗 -拜托 你肯定存进云端之类的了 对不对
- The EM drive? - Please, tell me you have that research saved to a cloud somewhere.
不 云端不安全
No, the cloud's not safe.
但这个很安全
But this is.
里面有什么
What's on this?
一切
Everything.
教授
Professor.
我们得走了
We need to go.
现在 从后门
Right now. Back door.
敬你...
Here's to you...
又绕太阳一圈了
and another trip around the sun.
希望不是最后一圈
Hopefully not our last.
哈里斯
Harris.
阿特拉斯是什么
What's Atlas?
你从哪听的
Where did you hear that name?
国会之眼的记者
A reporter from Capitol Eyes.
卡恩汉和他姐姐说
Carnahan told his sister
如果他出事了 就是因为阿特拉斯
if anything happened to him, it was because of Atlas.
格蕾丝 别跟任何人说这个词...
Grace, don't say that word to anybody...
绝不
ever.
好吧... 我很饱歉 只是....
Okay, I... I'm sorry. It-it's...
有些事情
There are still things
你的等级还是不够知情
above your clearance level.
明白吗
You understand?
当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-太对不起了 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - No.
没事
It's okay.
我 去换一下
you know what, let me, let me go change.
好
Okay.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's all right.
什么能把红酒洗掉
What gets red wine out?
盐还是双氧水
Was it salt or peroxide?
双氧水和餐具洗涤剂混在一起
Hydrogen peroxide mixed with dishwashing soap.
不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你想让我脱裤子
You know, if you wanted my pants off,
可以直说
you could've just asked.
格蕾丝 你在抖
Grace, you're shaking.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我没想吓着你
I didn't mean to scare you.
你也知道 这个工作...
You know, it's just this-this job, you know...
我们知道的这些
the things we know.
达瑞斯
Darius?
现在
Right now?
都快十点了
It's almost 10:00.
好 好 我这就过去
Okay. Okay. I'll be there.
达瑞斯说钱有着落了
Darius has the money on the hook.
他要我向投资人证明我们有合作
He needs me to sell our collaboration to an investor.
去吧 这事最重要
Go, go. That's what's most important.
真希望我能陪你过个完整的生日
I wish I didn't have to leave you on your birthday.
很多事都事与愿违
There's a lot of things we wish we didn't have to do.
你走吧 我会锁门的
You go. I'll lock up.
代码9-5-7-2-3 查理·维克多
Code 9-5-7-2-3. Charlie, Victor.
批准马里兰州WIPP工厂
Authorizing transfer of four P-9 barrels of Uranium-235
转移四桶编号♥P-9的铀-235
from the WIPP facility in Maryland.
非得今晚吗
This had to be tonight?
我这是跟你分享情报 副部长
I'm just doing my share, Deputy Secretary,
告诉你谁投资了我的火星项目
by selling my investor on the Mars project.
瞒着她资金的真实用途
And you don't mind lying to her
你一点都不内疚吗
about where her money is really going?
如果能搞定这事 火星计划就不成问题了
If we beat this thing, then Mars is a go.
如果失败 到时候...
If we don't, then...
什么都不重要了 你说呢
a lie's a bit inconsequential, don't you think?
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
你们应该有话要对我说吧
I understand you have a proposal for me.
A4权限
A4 clearance.
你好 巴罗斯女士 乐意为您效劳
Yes, ma'am, what can I do for you, Ms. Barrows?
95723查理·维克多
95723 Charlie, Victor.
您的授权码已验证 一切就绪
Your authorization code is verified, looks in order.
但愿吧
Hope so.
我大半夜还为这事跑一趟
Dragged my ass out of bed for this.
你只需等待20分钟
You just need to wait 20 minutes
长官签个字就可以了
until my supervisor can sign off.
20分钟我等不了
I don't have 20 minutes.
抱歉 女士 但不是...
Sorry, ma'am, but that's not...
内文斯下士
Corporal Nevins,
我知道你只是奉命行事... 我很欣赏
I know you've got your orders... I appreciate that.
但我也有任务在身
But I've got my orders as well.
现在还有十分钟就12点了
It's now ten minutes to midnight,
我的授权码马上要过期了
and my authorization code's about to expire.
你看到我的权限等级了 对吗
You saw my clearance level, correct?
-是的 女士 -你知道我的上级是国防部副部长
- Yes, ma'am. - Then you know my supervisor is Deputy Secretary of Defense.
他可不是什么等得了的人
Not the world's most patient man.
如果我两手空空地回到五角大楼
If I go back to the Pentagon empty-handed,
你知道他见到我会怎么问吗
you know the first thing he'll ask?
“是谁这么坏事 巴罗斯女士”
"What was the stumbling block, Ms. Barrows?"
我只能说是你了
I'm gonna have to tell him the stumbling block was you.
所以 我们可以继续吗
Now, can we get on with this?
美国政♥府♥和坦兹先生一样
The United States wants to see an American flag
都想让美国国旗在火星上飘扬
on the surface of Mars just as much as Mr. Tanz.
我们将授权坦兹工业接触之前属于机密的国防技术
Tanz Industries will have full access to previously classified defense technologies
在研究和开♥发♥上能节省少则百万
that could save tens if not hundreds
多则上亿的资金
of millions of dollars in R&D.
比如说高级雷达技术
We're talking advanced radar,
超光速复合材料
hyperlight composites,
和最新制♥造♥技术
and next-gen manufacturing techniques.
试想有了国防部高级研究计划局的技术支持
Imagine what we could do with DARPA's toy box
我们将如何大展拳脚... 这将涉及方方面面
at our disposal... you'd get a piece of everything.
车票销♥售♥ 科研专利
Ticket sales, patents on the scientific research.
药物 能源 物理方面的衍生产品
Evolving fields of medicine, energy, physics.
一笔资金将改变历史的进程
Small contribution to change the course of history,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
政♥府♥和达瑞斯为什么突然开始合作
Why the sudden spirit of collaboration between Darius and the government?
不是我多疑 但...
Not to be cynical, but...
你们一向不怎么融洽
your relationship hasn't always been so amicable.
政♥治♥上的结盟有时候就这么奇怪
Politics makes strange bedfellows.
我们不想让别人捷足先登 对吧
We don't want anyone else getting there first, do we?
你们只不过想要我十亿美金罢了
And all you need from me is a billion dollars.
装车吧 伙计们
Load it up, guys.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
最后一桶了 女士
That's the last one, ma'am.
出发吧
Let's move out.
站住别动
Stop right there!
女士 没有我的同意
Ma'am, you're not authorized
您无权进入这个工厂
to be inside this facility without my approval.
抱歉 中尉 我们时间很紧
I'm sorry, Lieutenant, we were on a tight timeline.
这不符合程序
This is not proper protocol.
我要给你上级打电♥话♥
I'm gonna need to call your supervisor.
上级
Supervisor?
副部长哈里斯·爱德华兹
Deputy Secretary Harris Edwards.
亿万富翁的苏格兰威士忌原来是这个味道
So this is what billionaire scotch tastes like.
告诉你个秘密 这也就是千万富翁的水准罢了
Between us, that's hundred-millionaire scotch at best.
等拯救了地球
Come back after we save the planet,
我会开瓶好的
I'll break out the really good stuff.
-还以为是打给我的 -不 是我的
- Could have sworn that was me. - No, that's me.
不好意思 我得接一下
Sorry, I should actually take this.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表