剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
已经是个藏不住的秘密了
to keep it a secret from everyone,
目前看来也包括你
including you, it would seem.
这罪名可真不小啊 坦兹先生
That's a hell of an accusation, Mr. Tanz.
除非 就是你另有阴谋
Unless, of course, you're part of the conspiracy
散布谣言 借处理过的陨石照片暗中破坏公众信心
to spread lies, undermine public confidence with a doctored-up photo of some meteor?
总统阁下 我们去了俄♥国♥
Madam President, we went to Russia,
看到了嵌有达瑞斯的设备的那颗陨石
saw the rock with Darius's technology embedded in it.
这不是什么阴谋
This is not some conspiracy.
恐怕真正的阴谋恰恰就在这里酝酿着
I fear the real conspiracy is the one going on behind these very doors.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
有人杀害了沃尔特·卡恩汉
Someone killed a man by the name of Walter Carnahan,
一个五角大楼卫星技术人员
a satellite tech at the Pentagon,
他偶然发现了阿特拉斯项目
when he stumbled upon the Atlas Program
威胁要揭露这个秘密时被杀
and threatened to expose it.
他也不是唯一被袭击的人
And he's not the only one who's been targeted.
格蕾丝的生命也受到了威胁
An attempt was made on Grace's life.
一次职业暗♥杀♥ 最终追踪到一通
A professional hit that was traced back to a call
来自白宫的电♥话♥
made from the White House.
今天星期几
What day is it?
今天... 星期四 夫人
It's... Thursday, ma'am.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true,
恐怕内部的敌人
I fear the enemy within
才是最危险的
is the most dangerous of them all.
再见 总统阁下
Good afternoon, Madam President.
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
国防部副部长可不是每天都会
Not every day the deputy secretary of defense
要求私密会面
asks for a clandestine meeting.
你需要什么
What do you need?
一张周一晚11:05到11:36在白宫
A list of everyone who was in the White House on Monday night
的全部人员名单
between 11:05 and 11:36 p.m.
白宫安全日志是绝密 你也知道的
White House security logs are classified. You know that.
只有政♥府♥行政部门有权访问
Executive branch only.
如果不是事关国♥家♥机♥密♥和总统安全
I wouldn't ask if it weren't a matter of national security.
我也不会问
And the president's safety.
有我需要了解的事吗
Something I should know?
暂且不用
Not yet.
好吧
Okay.
不是因为你是国防部副部长
But not because you're deputy secretary.
而是因为你是我最棒的大学室友
Because you were a damn good roommate at the Academy.
都是很久以前的事了
That seems like forever ago, man.
本来也是
'Cause it was.
还有我能相信的人 感觉真欣慰
It's good to know there's still someone I can trust.
多谢
Thanks.
好的 我刚刚收到
So, yes, I just have them here right now.
是雷伯恩女士
Ms. Rayburn.
我刚和总统通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with POTUS.
我们遇到难题了
We have a huge problem.
达瑞斯 要么总统不知道阿特拉斯
Darius, either the president didn't know about Atlas,
-要么... -她不记得了
- or... - She doesn't remember.
我不确定哪个更糟
I'm not sure which is worse.
现在怎么办
What now?
达瑞斯
Darius.
苔丝
Tess.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
还记得格蕾丝·巴罗斯吧
You remember Grace Barrows.
-当然记得 -很高兴再次见到你
- Yes, of course. - Nice to see you again.
-你来这里做什么 -董事会召开了紧急会议
- What are you doing here? - The board called an emergency meeting.
我还以为你知道
I assumed you knew.
拉兹洛把他的股份留给了我
Lazlo left his stock to me,
我想我应该参加第一次会议
so I figured I should attend my first meeting.
没错 当然
Yes, of course.
百分之十的股份
Ten percent ownership.
你真慷慨
You were very generous.
他值得更多
He-he more than earned it.
格蕾丝 我们一会儿见
Grace, we'll regroup shortly.
好
Okay.
米莉 怎么了
Millie, what's going on?
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
五角大楼新闻发言人格蕾丝·巴罗斯和我曾访问俄♥罗♥斯♥
Pentagon Press Secretary Grace Barrows and I traveled to Russia
亲自证实了 车里雅宾斯克的流星碎片中装有...
and learned firsthand that Tanz's guidance system...
我很不想打扰诸位看电视 但公♥司♥还要运转呢
I hate to crimp your TV watching, but I've got a company to run.
现在告诉我 你们哪位这么杞人忧天 拉响了火警警报
Now, which one of you worrywarts pulled the fire alarm?
我拉的
I did.
是我
It was me.
你好啊 达瑞斯
Hello, Darius.
特丽萨... 真是很难得的重逢呢
And Theresa... well, this is quite the reunion.
你什么时候加入董事会了 尼古拉斯
Since when are you on the board, Nicholas?
自从我付双倍价钱买♥♥下你前任合伙人
Well, since I bought up your former business partner
凯瑟琳·亚当斯的股份以后
Catherine Adams's shares for double
它们也值这个价
what they were worth.
她蛮精明的 挺会讲价
She's quite shrewd, drove a hard bargain.
但我们都知道
But as we both know,
人都有其价值[人都要付出代价的]
everyone has their price.
希望你今天把你的那些"收据"一个不落地带好了 达瑞斯
And I hope you brought your shoebox full of receipts, Darius,
因为有十亿美元
because there is a billion dollars missing
在财务状况表上凭空消失了
from these balance sheets without explanation.
我们能开始了吗
Shall we begin?
你对她说了什么 对总统
What did you say to her? The president.
全都是已经跟你们说过的
Nothing that Darius and I didn't already say to the both of you.
所以你接近情况不稳的总统
So you approached an unstable president
传达她不能完全处理的信息
with information that she was ill-equipped to handle?
现在到底是什么情况
What exactly is going on here?
格蕾丝 我们刚接到总统今晚
Grace, we just received word that POTUS has scheduled
安排全国电视讲话的消息
a televised address for this evening.
她准备公开为阿特拉斯向俄♥罗♥斯♥致歉
She intends to publicly apologize to Russia for Atlas,
把小行星的事公之于众
and tell the world about the asteroid.
参孙项目即将公开
Project Samson is about to go public.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 你要去哪儿 我们现在火烧眉毛了
Grace, where are you going? We're in crisis here.
我们需要你做出声明
I'm going to need you to make a statement.
那好 这就是我的声明: 去你的
Okay, here's my statement: screw you.
-去他的五角大楼 -好 跟我谈谈吧
- Screw the Pentagon. - Okay, just talk to me.
那女人怎么敢把发生的事全怪在我和达瑞斯头上
How dare that woman blame me or Darius for what's happening.
有人想杀我
Somebody tried to kill me.
虽然我猜没人会关心这一路上被♥干♥掉的
Although I guess nobody gives a damn about Grace Barrows
格蕾丝·巴罗斯 沃尔特·卡恩汉或其他小人物
or Walter Carnahan or any of the other little people that got taken out along the way,
只要能维持他们的谎言
so long as the lies are protected.
别这么说 我关心
Don't say that. I do.
我在意 比你知道的更多
I give a damn. More than you know.
我们正面临史诗级的危机
We're facing down a crisis of epic proportions here.
我们需要新闻发言人
We need our press secretary.
就在我差点被勒死
Right around the time when I was almost strangled
而且发现政♥府♥也与此有关的时候
and learned the government might be responsible,
我也同时开始思考
that's about the same time I started thinking,
也许我该换个工作
maybe I need a new job.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
找我女儿
To find my daughter.
她不能从电视上知道世界就快毁灭的消息
She's not gonna find out from a television that the world might be ending.
她必须从我这儿听到
She's gonna hear it from me.
我注意到
I couldn't help but notice
最近一笔十亿的资金流入
a recent influx of a billion dollars,
又在转眼之间消失无踪
which vanished as soon as it had appeared.
你为不可靠的火星计划雇了几百人
You have hired hundreds of employees for a questionable Mars project.
你在挥霍资源
You're-you're hemorrhaging resources.
现在你又承认自己和违法的武器阴谋有关
And now you admit you were involved in an illegal weapons scheme?
又来了
Here we go again.
与我们无关 他们只是用了我们的技术
We weren't involved, they simply used our technology.
这样啊 还有更坏的吗
I see. And what is worse?
坦兹工业是卷入密谋中
That Tanz was involved in this clandestine scheme,
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表