剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
最终
Eventually?
达瑞斯 我们这是去哪
Darius, where are we going?
拉兹洛家 或者说其实是安全屋
Lazlo's house. Or safe house, actually.
什么
What?
你又骗我
You lied to me again.
我从没骗过你
I never lied to you.
你怎么能理直气壮地说出这话来
How do you say that with a straight face?
我跟你说的是 想拯救人类 我必须要铀
I told you that I needed uranium to save the human race.
-这是真话 -好吧
- That's true. - Okay.
你自我狡辩的天赋真是惊人啊
Your facility for self-rationalization is alarming.
你的自欺欺人才惊人
What's alarming is your self-delusion.
-如果我是对的... -你很确定自己是对的吧
- If I'm right... - And you're certain you are.
拉兹洛不是内奸
Lazlo is not the mole!
电磁驱动能不能做好就不重要了
And it doesn't matter whether or not the EmDrive works.
我们做的一切都不重要
Nothing we do matters,
因为总有人会搞破坏
because someone will always be sabotaging us.
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
拉兹死前向私人远程服务器
Laz uploaded something onto a private remote server
上传了一些东西
in the last moments of his life.
对 估计是坦兹工业的全部机密吧
Yeah. Probably all of Tanz Industries' secrets.
或是他的死因
Or the answer to his murder.
他住这里吗
This is where he lived?
他喜欢安静
He was a quiet man.
却厄运缠身
With demons.
这是你吗
Is this you?
是
Yes.
你可以出院了 尼尔小姐
You're all set, Ms. Neel.
-谢谢 -谢了
- Thank you. - Thanks.
行 我们快走 这个新闻也别跟了
Okay, let's get you out of here and off of this story.
什么 我现在还不能收手
What? I can't stop now.
这不是我的手♥机♥
This isn't my phone.
是你放进来的吗
Did you put this in my bag?
不是
No.
那就不是我的幻觉
Then I wasn't hallucinating.
确实有人进了我房♥间
There was someone else in my room.
扔掉这手♥机♥
Get rid of that phone.
现在就扔掉
Just throw it away now.
阿曼达 作为你上司
Amanda, as your boss,
我郑重通知你 这新闻别再跟了
I am telling you, you are off of this story
不然你就走人 听懂了吗
or you're fired, you hear me?
好 听懂了
Yeah, I hear you.
没什么新闻值得拿命换
No story is worth dying for.
好 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
当然 我知道
Yeah, I know.
走吧
Come on.
你没事吧
Whoa, you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他们说我这几天可能会头晕
They said I might have some dizziness over the next few days.
那这样吧 我去找个轮椅过来
Okay, I'll find you a wheelchair,
然后我再推你出去
and we'll roll you out of here.
-好 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
你在看什么
What are we looking at?
拉兹死前所见
The last image Lazlo saw before he died.
这样怎么看得出来是谁
Who could possibly identify that?
怎么了 达瑞斯
Yes, Darius?
卡丽莎 我现在传给你一张照片
Karissa, I'm sending you a photo file.
让苔丝用我们面部识别软件查一下这张照片
Have Tess run it through our facial rec software.
看她能不能找到匹配的
See if she can find a match.
我马上去办
Right away.
达瑞斯
Darius.
特丽萨
Theresa.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
已经...
It's been...
15年没见了
15 years.
这位是格蕾丝·巴罗斯 一个同事
Uh, this is, uh, Grace Barrows, a work, a work colleague.
格蕾丝这是
Grace, this is
特丽萨
Theresa.
拉兹洛的姊妹
Lazlo's sister.
祝贺你了 你这么多年取得的成就
Oh, well, congratulations on all your success.
想不密切关注你都难
It's pretty hard not to keep tabs on you.
你结婚了吧 生了两个姑娘 对吗
And-and you're married, two girls?
对 一个七岁 一个两岁
Yeah, seven and two.
拉兹肯定总拿她俩照片给你看 快烦死了吧
Laz probably bored you with photos of them.
我好几天没他的消息了
I haven't heard from him in a couple days,
所以有点担心
so I got worried.
他在吗
Is he here?
我们还是... 出去说
Maybe we should, we should step outside.
好吧
Okay.
笈多大使
Ambassador Gupta,
很荣幸能与您会面
we're honored to sit with you today.
这是我的荣幸 副部长
The pleasure is mine, Deputy Secretary.
我国一直想与
My country has been eager to collaborate
贵国合作太空项目
with your space program for some time.
问题是: 为什么是现在
The question is: Why now?
印度正逐渐成为太空领域的重要角色
India is emerging as a major player in space.
说实话 贵国的里程碑式任务
And, you know, frankly, your landmark missions
所耗费的成本远低于我国
have come in at far lower costs than ours.
我认为 更深层次的合作
I think both of our agencies
对双方研究局都是有利的
could benefit from a new level of cooperation.
与NASA合作或许就是我们等待的
A cooperative effort with NASA could be just the thing
在全球崭露头角的助力
to boost our global profile.
正式合作前 或许
Perhaps we should engage in
我们可以先做一个非正式项目
an off-books effort, at the beginning.
以确保ISRO[印度空间研究组织]和NASA
Just to make certain that ISRO and NASA
能完美磨合
will mesh well.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
我想克莱尔的意思是
I think what Claire is suggesting
美国愿意加入ISRO目前进行中的
is that the United States join one of ISRO's current missions
航♥天♥任务
already in progress.
你们是有具体想合作的项目吗
Are you looking for something specific?
NASA想参与
NASA would like to access
目前在火星附近航行的比嘉丽探测飞船
the Bijali Probe you currently have out near Jupiter.
NASA在那个区域不是已经有木卫一探测飞船了吗
NASA already has the IO Probe in that region, no?
它现在...
It's been...
出了些故障
malfunctioning.
它没有出故障
It's not malfunctioning.
而是被入侵了
It was hacked.
对不对
Wasn't it?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
因为我们的也被入侵了
Because ours was hacked, too.
我深表哀悼 特丽萨
My deepest condolences, Theresa.
苔丝
It's Tess.
叫我苔丝就好
You can call me Tess.
苔丝
Tess.
多谢你... 照顾了拉兹这么多年
Thank you... for taking care of Laz for all of these years.
很抱歉... 没能保护好他
I'm sorry I... I couldn't protect him.
你做到了
You did.
你救过他的命 达瑞斯
You saved his life, Darius.
无论这事是谁干的...
And whoever did this...
找到他们
find them.
我保证
I promise.
树屋门前那张有你的照片...
That photo of you in front of the tree house...
那是你 拉兹洛和苔丝吗
That was you with Lazlo and Tess?
对
Yeah.
你爱过她 是不是
You were in love with her, weren't you?
对不起
Sorry.
电♥话♥呼入 卡丽莎
Incoming call. Karissa.
接入
Yes.
达瑞斯 面部识别找到一个匹配的
Darius, facial rec has a match.
现在发过来
Sending through now.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表