剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
告诉达瑞斯加油干下去
Just tell Darius to keep plugging away.
好的
Okay.
要我收走你的手♥机♥吗
Do I need to take your phone away?
我天 你跟老大哥似的 一直在监视
Geez. You're like Big Brother, you're always watching.
老大哥还等得不耐烦呢
Big Brother's also waiting very impatiently.
激光雷达研究得怎么样啦
Where are we on the LIDAR?
激光系统精确到毫米级了
Laser system is measuring distance to one millimeter.
可以安装在引力牵引机上了
It is ready to be installed to the gravity tractor.
电磁驱动器呢...
The EmDrive...?
除尘完毕
Cone's being dusted.
我来看看制导系统芯片怎么样了
Let me see the guidance systems chip.
差不多了
Almost.
看看吞吐量能不能
See if you can increase the throughput
再增加10%
by another ten percent.
我不确定要多大的冲击力
I'm not sure what the rush is.
我们甚至可能无法发射
We can't even launch the thing.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会突然击落
The Russians are just gonna shoot it out of the sky.
用电磁驱动器 飞船需要好几周
The EmDrive will take weeks
才能将引力牵引机推送到小行星位置
to propel the gravity tractor up to that asteroid.
我们要尽快着手 但愿政♥府♥
We need to work fast and hope that the government
能及时脱离地缘政♥治♥的泥淖
ends this geopolitical quagmire in time.
你什么时候开始相信政♥府♥了
Since when do you have faith in the government?
我没有 不过
I don't. But, you know,
万一我错了...
on the off chance that I'm wrong...
重头再来就好了
just get back to it.
好吧 多谢你的鼓励
Okay. Thanks for the pep talk.
还有下辈子的话 千万别去误人子弟
In your next life, don't coach Little League.
利亚姆
Liam.
-你有访客 -谁
- You have a visitor. - Who?
国会之眼的记者 阿曼达·尼尔
Amanda Neel, that reporter from Capitol Eyes.
-要我送她走吗 -要
- Should I show her the door? - Yeah.
要 而且该直接送她下地狱
Yeah, the door to hell, where she belongs.
等等
Wait.
我自己去撵她
I'll show her the door myself.
早上好 欢迎...
Good morning. Welcome...
吉莉安
Jillian.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
请稍等片刻 好吗
Excuse me one second, would you, please?
你来干什么
What're you doing here?
我是说我看到你很开心
I mean, you know, I'm glad to see you.
公♥司♥放了我几天假
I have a couple days off work,
我想回家看看
and I wanted to come home.
你回来真好
Oh, I'm so glad you did.
-他们为什么... -没错
- Why did they... - Oh, yeah.
你最近看新闻了吗
You see what's going on with the news?
太疯狂了 是吧
It's crazy stuff, huh?
对 太疯狂了
Yeah. It's crazy.
瞧 瞧 瞧
Oh, hey, hey, hey.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事 你还好吗
What is it? You okay?
发... 发生什么事了
Hey, hey. What's go... what's going on?
爸 我想...
Dad, there's, um...
告诉你一件很重要的事
something important I need to tell you.
刚刚在牛顿市的图书批发商那儿
Hey, I just found a first edition
找到了海明威的初版
Hemingway from a book dealer in Newton.
吉莉安
Jillian.
劳拉
Laura.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这里上班
I'm-I'm working here now.
我以为你♥爸♥和你说了
I thought your dad told you.
没错 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我也有些事想告诉你 小吉
I got some news for you, as well, Jills.
我也说不准 也许我应该...
I don't know, I should probably just...
向你坦白一切 对吧
just come right out with it, right?
我和劳拉订婚了
Laura and I are engaged.
我来只是想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
吉莉安说她要回波士顿的家
Jillian told me that she was going home to Boston.
我没想过 让你俩生嫌隙
And I never meant to cause a rift in your relationship.
嫌隙
A rift?
用黑洞来形容吧
Try black hole.
你到底跟她说了什么
What exactly did you tell her?
真♥相♥
The truth.
还有我很担心你
That I was worried about you.
-虽然你很难相信 -不 怎么会
- Hard as that is to believe. - Oh, no, not at all.
你看起来就像是 藏在草丛中
You seem like a very caring
-十分关心他人的小蛇 -听着 我...
- snake in the grass. - Look, I...
我一直在跟进一个新闻
I've been chasing a story.
自从我在大使♥馆♥舞会上见过你和达瑞斯
Ever since I saw you, Darius and Grace Barrows
-和格蕾丝·巴罗斯以后 -是吗
- at the Embassy Ball. - Really?
我当时还以为你只是在撩我
I thought you were just flirting with me.
我知道我那晚没跟你说实话
Okay, I know that I wasn't honest with you that night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但从那天起 陆续有人出事
But since then, people have died.
我觉得这一定和它有关
And I-I think it has something to do with this.
这张照片是从可靠人士那里得来的
I got this photo from a reputable source.
这应该和一个政♥府♥机密项目有关
Supposedly, it's tied to a secret government program.
阿特拉斯项目
Project Atlas.
这是什么
What is it?
你应该去问你老板
Maybe you should ask your boss.
这是坦兹的技术
That's Tanz technology.
所以你正走向风暴眼
Which means you're in the middle of something big.
死亡风暴
Dead center.
现在发生这么多事
With everything that's happening now,
俄♥罗♥斯♥的事
with Russia,
我想都是有关联的
I think it's all connected.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
看这个
This.
这是俄文
It's in Russian.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥还未就此作出回应
The Russian Government hasn't given any as of yet.
但我们问心无愧
But our conscience is clear.
这是无端的挑衅
These acts of aggression are unprovoked.
来的肯定是饲马姑娘
Well, if it isn't the stable girl.
还能谁能比格蕾丝·巴罗斯更会擦屁♥股♥呢
Nobody shovels manure quite like Grace Barrows
-格蕾丝·巴罗斯更会铲肥 -你能把它关掉吗
- quite like Grace Barrows. - Can you turn that off?
我还没看够呢
I can't get enough.
请你关掉它好吗
Will you please turn that off?
这是连播电视
It's binge TV.
我们今天又要怎样毁灭世界
How will we destroy the world today?
我等不及知道了
I can't wait to find out.
你是想听我跟你简单地讲讲最近进展
You want me to brief you on the latest or would you like
还是接着嘲笑我一会儿
to mock me for a few more minutes?
我们怎么落得这个下场 格蕾丝
H-How did we end up here, Grace?
我们原本做好了电磁驱动
We've got a working EmDrive,
引力牵引机也可以发射了
a gravity tractor ready to launch,
但我们无能的领导者们
and our incompetent leaders
不发动个第三次世界大战就不发射它们
can't get it off the ground without starting World War III.
-请你解释 -我倒希望能解释
- Explain, please. - I wish I could.
大家都遮遮掩掩的
I can't get a straight answer from anyone.
所以前几天在飞机棚里
So all that gush from Harris at the hangar
哈里斯的那些甜言蜜语 说要和你永远在一起
the other day about how he wants to be with you forever,
难道他没告诉你 照这帮混♥蛋♥这么折腾
he didn't tell you forever might mean a day and a half
"永远"也许只就一天半的功夫
the way these goons run things?
达瑞斯 你在挑战我的底线
Darius, you're really pushing my limit.
我们曾化腐朽为神奇
We've done the impossible.
我们亲手解出了世界上最大的难题
We've hand-delivered a solution to the world's greatest problem,
但他们抹杀了一切
but they've completely mucked it up.
我们连议题都不知道
How are we supposed to come up with a game plan
-怎么想出好办法 -嘿
- when we don't even know what's on the board? - Hey.
也许我能帮上忙
I think I may be able to help.
看着像是用我们的东西
Looks like a piece of my tech
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表