剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
娱乐室里的人就是入侵探测器的人 格蕾丝
Whoever infiltrated my game room hacked that probe, Grace.
他们在被发现之前杀了拉兹洛
And killed Lazlo before they could be identified.
-达瑞斯... -该死
- Darius... - Damn it.
我怎么一直没看出来
How could I have been so blind?
克罗夫特
Croft.
那个司机... 就是那个追我的人
The driver... He's the one who chased me
就是你家被翻那天
after your place was trashed.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
刻骨铭心 那一整天我都记得清清楚楚
It's burned in my mind. That whole day is.
这些野蛮人 把我拉下车时
One of these Neanderthals broke my glasses
弄碎了我的眼镜
when they were wrestling me out of the van.
他家一片狼藉 眼镜也落在家里
His place is trashed. He left his glasses behind.
你的眼镜... 你不能再买♥♥一副吗
Your glasses... Can't you get another pair?
不能 这可是古董 是我祖父留下的
No. These are antiques. These were my grandfather's.
是独一无二的
They're one of a kind.
怎么了
Why?
你还好吗
You all right?
-让我下车 -停下 停下
- Let me out of the car! - Stop! Stop! Stop.
天啊 是你吗
Oh, God, it was you?
你是内奸
You're the mole.
卡丽莎 我联♥系♥不到利亚姆和尼尔森
Karissa, I can't raise Liam or Nelson on the phone.
正在追踪他们
Tracking them.
他们的信♥号♥♥... 消失了
Their signals are... dead.
他们是什么时候
When did they check in
到目的地的
at the offsite facility?
他们没到
They didn't.
-该死 -他们在哪
- Damn it! - Where are they?
我不知道 但克罗夫特拿着电磁引擎
I don't know, but Croft has the EmDrive.
还有利亚姆
And Liam.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
You're a Russian spy?
不是
No.
不是这样的 我只是...
It's not like that. I just, uh...
提供技术... 为了钱
supply technology... for a price.
别这么天真
Oh, don't be so naive.
这事经常发生
It happens all the time.
你是怎么发现的
How did you figure it out?
你的眼镜
Your glasses.
那独一无二的古董
Yeah, those one-of-a-kind antiques?
你假装逃跑的时候
They were in your house when you were
它就在你家里
supposedly running for your life,
但它又出现在你脸上
and now they're on your face!
观察的不错
Good observation.
所以那晚你消失了... 只是个陷阱吗
So the night you disappeared... That was just a setup?
不 你走之后
No, after you left,
我给一个朋友打了电♥话♥ 像我说的那样
I phoned a friend, like I said.
只不过他不是NASA员工
But he didn't work for NASA.
我是马尔科姆·克罗夫特
This is Malcolm Croft.
是 我... 我知道现在很晚了 但这事不能等
Yes, I-I know what time it is, but this can't wait.
我学生发现了...
A student has discovered something...
一个小行星将会与地球相撞
An asteroid on a collision course with the Earth.
灭世级别的
Extinction level.
百分百确定
Totally certain.
就我们当时所知 这颗小行星的事你还没告诉过其他人
And as far as we knew,
这颗小行星的事你还没告诉过其他人
you hadn't told anyone else about the asteroid,
所以你是诱饵
so you were the dangling thread.
从这个时候开始
And that's when things started to get
事情才变得复杂起来
a little more complicated.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人追踪我找到达瑞斯
The Russians tracked me to Darius
并且进入五角大楼
and into the Pentagon.
那时他们意识到
That's when they realized
五角大楼已经全都知道了
that the Pentagon already knew everything,
我们得弄明白他们打算如何应对
so we had to figure out what their strategy was gonna be.
你利用我潜入坦兹
You used me to infiltrate Tanz,
然后入侵动能碰撞器 就为了保护俄♥罗♥斯♥
and then you hacked the kinetic impactor to protect Russia.
为什么不像杀了拉兹洛那样 让他们杀了我
Why not have them kill me like they did Lazlo?
赶紧吧
Just do it.
杀了你
Kill you?
我没有儿子 你就像是我的儿子
You are like the son I never had.
我想要你和我一起
I want you to come with me.
我们可以一起完成电磁驱动器
We could finish the EmDrive together.
-在哪里 -莫斯科
- Where? - Moscow.
他们会像欢迎斯♥诺♥登一样欢迎我们
They will welcome us like Snowden,
我们会过得像国王一样
we'll live like kings,
然后发射引力牵引机
and then we'll launch the gravity tractor,
我们可以拯救世界
and we will save the world.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
他们会拿这项技术做什么
what they'll do with the technology.
你根本不知道他们会怎么对我们
You have no idea what they'll do with us.
利亚姆 好好想想
Liam, think about it.
请问是谁
Who is this?
目标一致的朋友
A friend with the same agenda.
什么目标
And what agenda is that?
阿特拉斯 看信息
Atlas. Check the message.
-我要看什么 -放大
- What am I looking at? - Zoom in.
重要的问题来了:
Here's the billion-dollar question:
坦兹科技在这块石头中熔化了什么
What is Tanz technology doing fused inside this rock?
你是谁
Who are you?
反抗者
Resist?
是那个世界黑客组织吗
The global hacker collective?
这也太像是水门事件了
This is so Watergate.
等等 你是怎么拿到这张照片的
Wait, how'd you get this photo?
我不会泄露我的消息来源 希望你也不要
I don't reveal my sources. Hopefully you don't, either.
为什么要给我这个
Why are you giving me this story,
而不是华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥或者泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
not the Post or the Times?
我们看到你写的关于达瑞斯·坦兹的文章
We saw your article on Darius Tanz.
在树屋中的面对面会议
A face-to-face meeting in the Treehouse.
你是怎么进去的
How did you get that kind of access?
时机... 和能力
Timing... and skill.
用这个能力找出五角大楼和坦兹在干什么
Use that skill to find out what the Pentagon and Tanz are up to,
然后你就不再只是一个二流网站的博主了
and you won't be a blogger with a second-rate website anymore.
你将会是调查性报道的未来
You'll be the future of investigative journalism.
你能得到什么好处
And what do you get out of it?
真♥相♥
The truth.
好的 妈妈 我会的 我也爱你
Okay, Mom, I will. Love you, too.
美国和印度都被黑了
If the U.S. and India were both hacked,
其他国家无恙的可能性有多大
what are the chances the others are in the clear?
总不可能打电♥话♥给伊朗和中国
Well, we can't very well call up Iran and China
跟人家说咱们讨论讨论深空探测飞船吧
for a chat about deep-space probes.
德克斯特
Dexter,
看看有没有关于
see if there's any intelligence
木卫一附近探测飞船的情报
about the probes out near the IO.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 中国的探测飞船刚撞击木卫二
Sir, the Chinese probe just crashed into Jupiter's moon Europa.
此外 我们监听到伊朗的探测飞船
And we picked up chatter about the Iranian probe
几小时前下线了
going off-line a few hours ago.
不光涉及我们和印度 大家的都是
It's not just us or India, it's all of them.
看来背后有个大玩家
There is a major player out there
想掌控那颗小行星
looking to get control of that asteroid.
还有人类的命运
And the fate of the human race.
哈里斯
Harris.
我们现在要用你的人造卫星
We need the use of your satellites now.
少糖黑咖啡
Black with a little sugar.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样的封锁以前发生过吗
Has this happened before? A lockdown?
有过一次
Once.
七年前 无人飞机技术遭窃
Seven years ago, when some drone technology was stolen.
那时候达瑞斯刚把拉兹洛招进来
That's when Darius brought in Lazlo.
刚刚自杀的那个
Who killed himself.
有传言说是他从老板那里
The rumor is he was...
偷走的
stealing from the boss.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表