剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
今天有个哥利亚二号♥火箭引擎的燃烧测试
There was a burn test today of the Goliath 2 rocket engine.
用来发射引力牵引机的那个吗
The one being used to launch the gravity tractor?
进行的怎么样
And how'd it go?
一切顺利
We're right on schedule.
很好
Oh, that's fantastic.
很好
Fantastic.
-嗨 卡恩 -嗨
- Hey, Carn. - Hey.
夜班怎么样
How's the night shift?
气氛很好
Oh, it's a barrel of laughs.
我要看瓦勒普斯岛的卫星图像
I need to see satellite imagery from Wallops Island
从今天下午两点左右开始
from around 2:00 this afternoon.
格蕾丝 这里是五角大楼 不是百思买♥♥
Uh, Grace, this is the Pentagon, not Best Buy.
没有上级权限
No uplinks without clearance
或经批准的遥测请求是不能看的
or an approved telemetry request.
我有权限
Clearance I have.
这次我要拜托你了
It's time I'm short on.
还记得你打垒球时摔断了脚踝吗
Remember when you broke your ankle playing softball?
当初你要求一个近一点的停车位
How long before your request for
折腾了多久
a closer parking spot went through?
我只要求
All I'm asking is to
省去那些繁文缛节
cut through a little red tape.
这次你得欠我一个大人情
You're gonna owe me for this.
Nats的票 包厢座位 就在休息区后面
Nats tickets, box seats, right behind the dugout.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
坦兹哥利亚二号♥火箭的碎片
Fragments of a Tanz Goliath 2 rocket.
能看之前的吗
Can you back it up?
不确定他们在测试什么 但他们失败了
Not sure what they were testing, but I'd say they failed.
大爆♥炸♥
With flying colors.
关掉 卡恩
Shut it down, Carn.
没事吧
Is-is everything okay?
我会尽快把那些票给你
I'll have those Nats tickets for you stat.
好的
All right.
这是...
What the...
在为讲稿做最后润色吗
You putting final touches on the speech?
是
Yeah.
佐伊
Zoe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是对的 我没法让你的世界安全
You're right. I can't make the world safe for you.
是你的人生
It's your life.
我希望你享受人生
I want you to live it.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you all right?
没事 我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
我只是很爱你
I just love you.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
看到了吗
You see that?
那是运动至近地点的火星
That is Mars at perigee.
很近但去要一年的时间
It's as close as it's gonna get all year.
我很少那样喝成那样
I don't usually drink like that.
那你为什么喝成那样
Then why did you?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
假如你在写一个关于...
If you were writing a story about a...
某个人知道地球就要完蛋的故事
a guy who knew the world was coming to an end,
他可以拯救人类
and he could either save a couple thousand people
也可以和一位美女度过他最后的日子
or live the rest of his days with a beautiful woman,
你要他怎么做
what would you have him do?
这取决于
It depends.
人物设定应该个英雄
Is the character supposed to be a hero
还是个失败者
or a loser?
英雄
a hero.
那他就应该牺牲自己的幸福
Well, then he has to sacrifice his happiness
去救全人类
for the sake of humanity.
即使他认为他已经爱上那个姑娘了吗
Even if he thinks he's in love with the woman?
这样就跟应该牺牲了
Especially if he is.
那才是真的牺牲
Then it's a true sacrifice.
再跟我讲讲星星吧
Tell me more about the stars.
星星 好的
The stars, okay.
那是天狼星 又叫狗星
That's Sirius, aka the dog star.
是天上最亮的星星
It's the brightest star in the sky.
这里 看到那个了吗
And then up here, see this one up here?
我是2017届毕业生
Class of 2017, it is an honor
很荣幸今年在这里致辞
to be able to address you all here today.
我们不光是接过未来
The future is not just handed to us.
我们创造未来
We create it.
人生充满无限可能
Life is filled with possibilities.
没有我们就没有明天
There is no tomorrow without us.
在我很小的时候我妈妈教会我
My mother taught me at a young age
我们每一个人 都很强大
that, as individuals, we are powerful.
如何使用这力量取决于我们自己
How we use that power is up to us.
我害怕和我的朋友道别
I dreaded all the emotion of saying good-bye to my friends,
还有我的家庭
my family.
未来是令人激动的
As exciting as the future is...
...也令人恐惧的
...it's also scary.
一切是都未知的
It's the unknown.
有人吗
Hello?
但我突然意识到这不是终点
But then I started realizing this isn't the end,
这只是起点
this is just the beginning.
我号♥召2017届的同学们
My challenge for the class of 2017?
改变世界吧
Make a difference.
有大大小小的问题需要解决
There are problems big and small that need to be solved,
我不能等着别人帮我们
and we can't wait for someone else to solve them.
现在看我们的了
It's up to us now.
去你的诺亚方舟
Screw you and your ark.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
你是对的 达瑞斯
You're right, Darius.
政♥府♥的计划不管用
The government's plan won't work.
他们需要你
They need you.
你说现在还没有这种技术
You said the technology doesn't exist yet.
你要是够聪明 就发明技术
If you're so damn smart, invent it.
你已经有了资源 人才 资金
You've got the resources, the talent, the money.
别光救160个人 救救所有人吧
Don't save 160 people, save them all.
每一个
Every last one.
和我们一起工作吧
Come work with us.
我们一起努力
Let's do this together.
我会尽力帮你
I will do whatever it takes.
不管你需要什么 我会不惜一切代价帮你
I'll roll through red tape, whatever you need from me,
我女儿需要一个未来
but, damn it, my daughter deserves a future.
所有人
They all do.
我还没有准备好面对世界末日
And I'm not ready for all of this to end.
格蕾丝...
Grace...
你那句"去你的"真镇住我了
y-you had me at "screw you."
嗨
Hi.
哪里可以放我的东西
Where can I put my stuff?
用伟大的人道主义者特瑞莎修女的话来说
In the words of the great humanitarian Mother Teresa:
"昨日已逝
"Yesterday is gone.
明日未临
Tomorrow has not yet come.
我们只有今日"
We have only today."
所以 我们开始吧"
So, let us begin."
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表