剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我们才是坏人
We're the bad guys.
我要跟达瑞斯说话 他在哪里
I need to speak to Darius. Where is he?
我无权透露
I'm not at liberty to say.
你不说的话就会丧失一切权利
You will lose your liberty if you don't.
这涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is a matter of national security.
迫在眉睫
It can't wait.
他不在这里
He's not here.
他坐飞机不知道去哪里了
He took a jet and didn't tell me where he went.
怪不得俄♥罗♥斯♥人不信任我们
No wonder the Russians don't trust us,
在我们做了这些之后
not after what we've done.
如果"我们"指的是美国政♥府♥ 那我同意
If by "we" you mean the U.S. government, then I agree.
我的朋友沃尔特·卡纳汉
My friend Walter Carnahan,
他偶然发现了阿特拉斯项目 结果被杀了
he stumbled across Atlas and was murdered.
政♥府♥杀了他灭口
Our government killed him rather than
以便他们肮脏的秘密不被泄漏
let out their dirty secret and risk...
可笑的是 还是引发第三次世界大战
Starting World War III, ironically.
所以我们来了这里
And now here we are.
但我们仍不清楚有谁参与了
But we still don't know who was involved.
我是说 总统 任何人
I mean, the president, anyone.
任何人都有可能有罪或无辜
Anyone could be culpable or innocent.
我不信达瑞斯有参与其中
I can't believe Harris would be complicit
如此有违人伦的事
in something this evil.
如果NASA发射引力牵引机
If NASA launches the gravity tractor,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会击落它
then the Russians will blow it out of the sky.
他们会认为我们又利用小行星作为武器
Thinking we're trying to weaponize another asteroid.
但以坦兹工业的名义
But if Tanz Industries
在俄♥罗♥斯♥人的监控下
were to launch it as a private entity
作为私人机发射...
with Russian oversight...
我们就有机会让一切步入正轨
We'd have a chance of setting everything right.
他们不需要相信美国
They don't need to trust the United States.
他们需要相信我们
They need to trust us.
-达瑞斯在哪 -你来这儿干什么
- Where's Darius? - Hey, what are you doing here?
-达瑞斯在哪 -他走了
- Where's Darius? - Gone.
和格蕾斯
With Grace?
别让我夹在中间
Don't put me in the middle here.
你从哪找到这些图片
Where did you get these?
阿曼达·尼尔
Amanda Neel.
-那个记者 -对
- The reporter? - Yeah.
她不知道我找到了这些资料
She doesn't know I have them.
别问了
Don't ask.
格蕾丝和达瑞斯在哪
Okay, where are Grace and Darius?
如果我保持沉默
If I plead the Fifth,
你会逮捕我吗 因为我还得
are you gonna arrest me? 'Cause I still
-完成电磁驱动器 -去你的 利亚姆
- have to finish the EmDrive. - Damn it, Liam,
他们可能有麻烦了 我不知道他们在哪
they might be in trouble, and I can't help them
我就帮不了他们
if I don't know where they are.
莫斯科
Moscow.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你能追踪他们吗
Can you track them for me?
不行 只能他们单方面联♥系♥我们
No, they have a one-way burner.
一联♥系♥到他们 就给我打电♥话♥
The second you hear from them, you call me.
这是美国政♥府♥的命令
That is an order from the United States government.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不 那是 我...
No, no. That was, I...
是我没处理好
I didn't handle that well.
吉莉安
Jillian.
我只想让你知道我爱你父亲
I just want you to know that I love your father.
我决不会做任何影响到你们父女俩感情的事
And I'll never do anything to come between the two of you.
结婚的事 我们会等
We're gonna wait to get married.
直到你准备好
Until you're ready.
别等了
Don't wait.
什么
What?
我是说 现在就是最好的时机
I mean, there's no time like the present.
我想让你们都开心
And I want you both to be happy.
亲爱的 抱一下
Oh, girl. Come here.
怎么了...
What...
我差点忘了
Oh, hey, I almost forgot.
你还没告诉我你的大新闻呢
You never told me your big news.
我辞职了
I quit my job.
分手了
And my boyfriend.
但我回到了我应该待的地方
But I'm staying right where I belong.
在这里 和我的家人
Here, with my family.
苔丝
Okay, Tess.
黑客使用VPN伪装了他们的IP地址
The hackers used a VPN to mask their IP address.
你能找到吗
Can you find it?
正在扫描
Scanning now.
苔丝 怎么了
Tess, what's up?
代码是多次加密的
The encryptions are multi-tiered.
拜托了
Oh, come on.
那是他们没碰上你
They haven't met you, though.
找到了吗
You got it?
照片是从计算机终端发送的
The photo was sent from a computer terminal
定位在此地址
located at this address.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果他们愿意听我们的话
If they're willing to hear us out,
为什么还要秘密行动
why all the cloak and dagger?
因为他们比我们更害怕
Because they can't afford to be seen dealing with us
双方的来往被人发现
any more than we can be seen dealing with them.
至少 在我们达成一致之前
At least, not until we lock down an agreement.
就是这儿了 她说会有个
Okay, this is the spot. She said there'd be
蓝色小汽车等着我们
a blue compact waiting for us.
-就是那儿 -就那个吗
- Right there. - That's it?
我还以为那个大使
I figured the ambassador
会派来一辆达兹的普鲁姆布朗车
would send us a Dartz Prombron.
镀金
Gold-plated trim,
镶钻
diamond-encrusted gauges,
-鲸鱼皮座椅 -你这一定是在开玩笑吧
- whale penis leather seats... - Please tell me you're kidding.
并没有
I'm not actually.
格蕾丝
Grace.
离开这里 快走
Move out of the way, move!
达瑞斯
Darius.
我们得离开这儿 快点
We need to get out of here, now.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们得赶紧离开
We need to move fast.
拿上你的护照我们走
Grab our passports and go.
我不敢相信卡佳会那样背叛我们
I can't believe Katya would betray us like that.
我不确定是她做的
I'm not sure she did.
不 卡佳 不
No. No, Katya, no.
别的 别动
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
黄疸 可能是钋中毒
Jaundice. It could be polonium poisoning.
-她可能有放射性 -她还有个女儿
- She might be radioactive. - She has a daughter.
天哪 我做了什么
Oh, my God, what have I done?
格蕾丝
Grace.
没时间伤感 赶紧拿上护照
There's no time for emotions, we need to grab our passports,
然后到我的飞机上去
and get the hell to my plane.
-达瑞斯 我不能就这样离开她 -格蕾丝 格蕾丝 她死了
- Darius, I can't just leave her. - Grace, Grace, she's gone!
她已经死了 我们不离开这儿
She's gone. And we're gonna be arrested for her murder
我们可能会因为谋杀她而被捕
if we don't get out of here.
快走
Now, go.
19日23:50左右
So, what exactly happened at your facility
在你负责的工厂发生了什么
on the 19th at approximately 2350 hours?
-长官 -别紧张 上尉
- Sir? - At ease, Lieutenant.
这只是对你们的安保程序
This is just a routine check
例行检查
of our security procedures.
在浓缩铀转移之前
What protocols did you complete
你们完成了哪些步骤
prior to the release of that enriched uranium?
每一个步骤 长官
Every single one of them, sir.
巴罗斯女士有正确的通行代码
Ms. Barrows had the proper access code.
然后我给你打电♥话♥
Then I called you
确认你的亲自授权
to personally verify authorization.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表