剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
我们是主要嫌疑犯
and we're the prime suspects.
你要是有其他主意 我洗耳恭听
If you have another idea, I'm all ears.
抱歉 彼特罗维奇太太 FSB特工
Apologies, Mrs. Petrovic. FSB agents.
下次给点提示
A little warning next time.
达瑞斯·坦兹
Darius Tanz.
达瑞斯 他们认出你了
Darius, they recognize you.
一旦照片上传网络 我们就暴露了
Once that photo hits the web, we're geotagged.
所有人都知道我们在哪
Everyone will know where we are.
不管你亲我多少回
I don't see how we get out of here without getting picked up,
我们都很难不被认出来 成功离开这里
no matter how many times you kiss me.
格蕾丝 恐怕唯一能出去的方法就是...
Grace, I'm afraid the only way out is...
先进去
In.
我是达瑞斯·坦兹 她是格蕾丝·巴罗斯
I'm Darius Tanz. This is Grace Barrows.
达瑞斯...
Darius...
一经确认
Once I confirmed that
我的私有访问代码泄露
my private access codes had been compromised,
我别无选择
I had no choice
只能撤销格蕾丝·巴罗斯的A4权限
but to have Grace Barrows' A4 security clearance revoked.
你有证据证明
And you have reason to believe
她和达瑞斯·坦兹目前在俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
she and Darius Tanz are currently in Russia?
长官 是的 在莫斯科
Moscow, sir. Yes.
我很确定
I have it on good authority.
如果这样的话 恐怕他们只能靠自己了
If that's the case, I'm afraid they're on their own.
等等 长官
Wait. Sir?
哈里斯 自古巴导弹危机以来
Harris, we're at DEFCON 2
我们第一次2级戒备
for the first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
这个时候我如果建议协助他们逃出敌占区
If I recommend an exfil mission,
会影响大局 很可能导致第三次世界大战
and it were to go sideways, it would mean World War III.
我绝对不是为格蕾丝的行为辩护
Look, by no means am I defending what Grace did,
不过从什么时候起我们 美国政♥府♥
but since when did we, the United States government,
面对处于水深火热的人♥民♥
adopt such a laissez-faire attitude
开始采取这种放任自流的态度了
towards getting our people out of hot spots?
那不是第三世界的国土 是莫斯科
This isn't some third world sand dune. It's Moscow.
那可是个超级大国
We are talking about a global superpower
他们的导弹正对准我们 时刻准备开战
whose missile silos are currently open, ready for war.
坦兹和巴罗斯都知道
Tanz and Barrows both knew
他们这是让自己陷入危险
that they were putting themselves in harm's way.
哈里斯 救他们这事不取决于我们
It's not up to us to save their asses, Harris.
让他国的人去费心吧
We've got the rest of the world to think about.
你们等着
Now you wait.
爱彼迎的虚假房♥源
This is an Airbnb fail.
那些血淋淋的是... 枪击后留下的弹坑吗
Are those... bloodstained bullet holes?
-可能 -我们是不是该升个房♥
- Probably. - Maybe we should ask for an upgrade.
我们坐车到这儿就40分钟左右的路程
We only drove for about 40 minutes.
肯定离市区不远
We can't be too far outside the city.
-记着 我们在这说的一切... -他们都听着呢
- Remember, everything we say in here... - They're listening.
欢迎来莫斯科
Welcome to Moscow.
你没死
You're not dead.
多亏了俄♥罗♥斯♥医生高超的医术
Thanks to the skill of some excellent Russian doctors.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
达瑞斯
Darius!
你这一无是处的废物... 你杀了我朋友
You worthless piece of... You murdered my friend!
我...
Yeah, I'm, uh...
拉兹洛的事情我很抱歉 但我没有选择
I'm sorry about Lazlo, but I had no choice.
但我们不是来这里重提往事的
But we're not here to rehash the past.
我们是来讨论未来的
We're here to discuss the future.
这不就是你不惜一切代价来这里的原因吗
That's why you risked everything to come here, right?
我们应该和平相处一些
So we could broker some sort of peace.
俄♥罗♥斯♥驻美大使在死前
The Russian ambassador was going to arrange a meeting
安排了一次和你们国防部长的会面
with your defense minister until she was killed.
不幸的是 她知道小行星的事后
Unfortunately, she threatened to go public
威胁要公开它
when she learned about the asteroid.
如果说我们的政♥府♥有任何相同之处
If our governments have anything in common,
那就是都想要让这个秘密... 继续作为秘密
it's a desire to keep this one particular secret... a secret.
我们主动暴露自己
We didn't turn ourselves in
不是为了和叛徒谈判的
to negotiate with a traitor.
多亏了我 你们才能还站在这儿 达瑞斯
I am the reason that you're still here, Darius.
是我说服了国防部长托普洛夫
I am the one that convinced Defense Minister Toporov
留你们一命更好
that you're worth more alive than dead.
是啊 这样才能让我们为卡佳的死做替罪羊
Yeah, so we can take the blame for Katya's murder?
不 这样你们才能打破这个僵局
No. So you can end this impasse.
我们的电磁驱动只是个雏形
Our EmDrive is a prototype.
没有坦兹的资源
And we've had trouble constructing a full-scale model
我们没法造出1比1的模型
without Tanz's resources.
说重点
Bring out the violins.
我们有引力牵引机 但我们没法
We have a gravity tractor, but we have no way
即时把它送到小行星边上
of getting it to the asteroid in time.
我们有电磁驱动但一旦发射
And we have an EmDrive, but no way of launching it
俄方就会把它击落
without the Russians shooting it down.
正是 所以...
Exactly, so...
如果你想要和国防部长讨论这些事
If you're willing to discuss these matters with the minister of defense,
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
我们为什么要相信从这个怪物嘴里说出的话
Why should we believe a word that comes out of this monster's mouth?!
那...
Well...
说实话 你还有什么选择
frankly, what choice do you have?
迪伦 我深入调查了一下佐伊·巴罗斯
Dylan. I've done a deep dive on Zoe Barrows.
她是干什么的
What's her deal?
很平常的社交媒体账户
The usual social media accounts.
关注者不多
Not a lot of followers.
发布了一些舞会和毕业典礼的照片
Photos of her prom and graduation.
全是些无聊的晚会
Total bore fest.
她加我为好友
She friended me.
我们的父母在约会
Our parents are dating.
所以 你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
朋友之间该做的事
What friends do.
-梅森 对吗 -嗯
- Mason, right? - Yeah.
我 我是利亚姆·科尔 达瑞斯的左右手
Yeah. I'm-I'm Liam Cole, Darius's right hand.
他让我来检查一下"160项目"的进展
He asked me to check in on the status of the 160 project.
情况就是我要把这些员工都炒了
The status is that I'm about to fire that entire staff.
但你缩小了范围 对吗
Okay, but you've narrowed down the candidates, right?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我们有一个完美的选择
We have one exceptional candidate.
一个
One.
我们还在尝试其他的人选
We're still pouring over the other options,
但因为达瑞斯的那个奇葩限制
but Darius put in place this ridiculous restriction
任何一个人选必须全票通过
where we all have to agree before anyone is selected.
所以很明显
And clearly,
就楼上这些蠢货 是不可能达成一致的
with these troglodytes upstairs, that's not happening.
不过 达瑞斯去哪了
Where is Darius, anyway?
他出城了 去谈生意
He's out of town. He's on business.
他回来的时候
Well, when he returns,
我们这个规则必须做出改动
we need to make some serious changes.
卡丽莎 卡丽莎
Karissa, Karissa.
我 我不敢相信我会问这个
I, um, can't believe I'm asking this,
但直升飞机现在可以用吗
but is the helicopter available?
可以
Yes.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
波士顿
Boston.
我不知道你是怎么把这些都安排好的
Wow. I don't know how the hell you pulled all this together.
你统计好最后的人数了吗
Do you have a final head count?
一共37人
Grand total, 37 people.
我邀请了一个人 他立马回复了
I invited someone, as well, who has RSVP'd.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-麻省理工的那个人 -不是
- The MIT guy? - No.
爷爷
Grandpa.
交通简直就是灾难
Traffic was apocalyptic.
吧台在哪里
Where's the bar?
托普洛夫部长 这是格蕾丝·巴罗斯
Uh, Minister Toporov, this is Grace Barrows,
她是五角大楼的新闻发言人
she's the press secretary for the Pentagon.
还有著名的达瑞斯·坦兹
And the famous Darius Tanz.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表