剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
她没说
She didn't say.
她取消了今日行程 离开了五角大楼
She cleared her schedule, left the Pentagon
而且手♥机♥也关机了
and turned off her phone.
你来吧 设法联♥系♥她
Go ahead. Try calling her.
这是格蕾丝·巴罗斯
You've reached Grace Barrows.
请留言
Please leave a message.
米莉 一旦联♥系♥到格蕾丝·巴罗斯
Millie, the second you hear from Ms. Barrows,
立刻转到我的手♥机♥上
I want you to patch her into my phone immediately.
-你去哪里 -找巴罗斯
- Where are you going? - To find Grace.
哈里斯 给你提个醒
Harris. A reminder.
不要被个人情感影响了你的判断
You can't let personal feelings get in the way of your judgment here.
多谢了 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire,
但我的职业操守 不用你来教
but I don't need to be schooled in my job duties.
每次涉及到格蕾丝
I'd hardly call you objective
你的表现恐怕谈不上客观吧
when it comes to Grace.
而且 哈里斯 如果不是有特殊原因
And, Harris, if she doesn't have an outstanding reason why she
她汇报时为什么不说出这条关键信息
left this key piece of information out of her debrief,
现在你也保不了她了
not even you will be able to protect her.
作为一个刚宣布宗教非法没多久的国家
For a country that outlawed religion not so long ago,
这里的教堂简直太多了
there's a hell of a lot of churches around here.
你确定是这里没错吗
You're sure this is the right one?
去年来俄♥罗♥斯♥ 她就带我来了这儿
Yeah. When I visited last year, she took me here.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我是达瑞斯·坦兹
Darius Tanz.
我知道
I know who you are.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我跟家人在一起
I'm with my family.
卡佳 事情很紧急
Katya, things are urgent.
拜托了
Please.
你成功引起了达瑞斯的注意
So, you wanted Darius's attention, and you got it.
我要知道更多有关这张照片的信息
I need to know a few more details about the photo.
那我能得到什么
And what do I get in exchange?
你想要什么
What do you want?
卡佳 你们的政♥府♥停止与美国对话
Katya, your government's cut off all communications with the United States.
战争一触即发 但我们并不知道原因
We're on the brink of war, and we don't know why.
是因为你上次提到的阿特拉斯吗
You mentioned something about Atlas being the cause?
没错
Yes.
你肯定还知道点别的信息
You must know something more about it.
为什么不问问坦兹先生呢
Why don't you ask Mr. Tanz?
他可是阿特拉斯的领军人物
He spearheaded it.
恐怕我 我不明白你的意思
I'm-I'm afraid I-I don't understand.
看这张照片 你能想到什么吗
Does this photo have any meaning to you?
这是在俄♥罗♥斯♥拍的
It was taken here in Russia.
只是更进一步证明了
Just more proof.
证明 证明什么
Proof? Of what?
美国在跟你合作 坦兹先生
That the U.S. was working with you, Mr. Tanz,
制♥造♥某种超级武器来毁灭我们
to create some sort of super weapon to destroy us.
阿特拉斯是武器项目吗
Atlas is a weapons program?
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
还有坦兹先生的公♥司♥是武器提供商
That and Mr. Tanz's company provided the weapon.
我可以向你保证 奥斯♥诺♥夫女士
I can assure you, Ms. Osinov,
无论阿特拉斯是或者曾经是什么 我都没有参与过
whatever Atlas is or was, I had no part in it.
我创立公♥司♥的目的只有一个
I started my company with one goal:
既创造一个更美好的世界而不是摧毁它
to create a better world, not destroy it.
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding.
如果达瑞斯和我能j见到国防部长...
If Darius and I could get a meeting with the minister of defense...
格蕾丝
Grace.
我已经说的够多了
I've said too much.
家人还在等着我
I have my family to think about.
卡佳 等等
Katya, wait.
如果我们不阻止这次冲突
If we don't end this conflict,
整个人类将遭受灭顶之灾
the entire human race will become extinct.
每次打仗他们都这么说
They say that about every war.
我不是在说战争
I'm not talking about a war.
而是更可怕的事情
I'm talking about something much worse.
还有什么更糟的
What could be worse?
有些事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
嘿
Hey.
佐伊
Zoe?
嗯
Yes?
我是国防部副部长哈里斯·爱德华兹
I'm Deputy Secretary of Defense Harris Edwards.
我得跟你妈妈说几句 现在
I need to speak to your mother now.
-多久后 -146天
- How soon? - 146 days.
我有项技术可以阻止它
I have the technology to stop it,
但是在发射时 我们必须得确保
but we have to be able to launch it
它不会在天空中爆♥炸♥
without getting blown out of the sky.
我们不是敌人
We're not the enemy.
我们只是需要一个机会来证明自己
We just need a chance to prove it.
拜托了 你可以安排一次与俄♥罗♥斯♥当局的会面吗
Please, can you broker a meeting with your government?
任何事都是有风险的
Everything's at stake.
“反抗者”
RE/SYST.
这个黑客组织主动给你发的照片吗
The hacker group sent you the photo unsolicited?
没错
Yeah.
那我应该怎么联♥系♥他们
And so how do I get in touch with them?
你不能联♥系♥他们 他们是我的线人
You can't. That's my source.
他们是秘密组织
They're underground.
他们有说照片哪儿来的吗
Did they say who they got the photo from?
没有
No.
但...
But...
不论阿特拉斯是什么
whatever Atlas is,
我差点因此送命 利亚姆
it nearly got me killed, Liam.
当时一辆车突然冲出来撞我
A car came out of nowhere and hit me head-on.
天那
Holy crap.
没错
Yeah.
我第一次遇见你的那天晚上
When I met you that first night,
还只是在想着发掘一个大新闻
I started out just looking for a big story.
但现在我是真的单纯想寻找真♥相♥
But now I'm really just looking for the truth.
所以...
So...
吉莉安在你身上看到的淤青是怎么回事
what was that bruise that Jillian saw on you?
你知道的 我... 我跟你说过
Well, you know, I... I already told you.
我是达瑞斯新雇的安♥全♥部♥长 所以有些时候
I'm Darius's new head of security, so sometimes,
摩擦在所难免
Sometimes I get into scrapes.
真的 有时候会这样
I do. Sometimes I do.
好吧
Okay.
她觉得你在隐瞒一些事情
She felt like you were hiding something,
我也这么觉得
and I have the same feeling.
所以我想知道的是
So what I want to know is
你的秘密是什么
what's your secret?
我全坦白了
I gave up everything.
但你什么都不告诉我
You gave me nothing.
这公平吗
How is that fair?
没人说生活是公平的
No one said life was fair.
你该庆幸你很可爱
You're lucky you're cute
不然你现在就该是个死人了
or else you'd be a dead man right now.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我可比表面看起来更危险
I'm more dangerous than I look.
我从没怀疑过这点
Yeah, I do not doubt that for a minute.
所以呢
So?
为我的麻烦事 得给点补偿吧
I should get something for my troubles, no?
这看起来挺公平的
Well, it only seems fair.
在我做出一些傻事前
I should probably be heading home
我该回家了
before I do anything stupid.
这事很愚蠢吗
Is this stupid?
我不想让你觉得我很容易得手
Well, you know, I don't want you to think that I'm easy.
买♥♥单 可以吗
Can we get the check, please?
跟达瑞斯·坦茨一起出差
A business trip with Darius Tanz?
是啊
Yeah.
鉴于你是她老板 我还以为她告诉你了
Figured she told you since you're her boss.
对
Right.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表