剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
-你跟我说话了 -是的长官
- And you spoke to me? - Yes, sir.
日志中有通话记录
There's a record of the call in the log.
我给你了我的私人代码
And I gave my personal code?
-是的 长官 -那就怪了 我座机上
- Absolutely, sir. - That's odd, I have no record
没有那通电♥话♥的记录
of that call on my phone.
手♥机♥上也没有
My cell didn't record it, either.
肯定是坦兹系统的升级故障
There must be a glitch in the Tanz O.S. upgrade.
-还以为是打给我的 -不 是我的
- Could've sworn that was me. - Nope, that's me.
不好意思 我得接一下
Sorry, I should actually take this.
肯定是这样
That must be it.
我儿子总是说永远不要
You know, my son always says never
在新系统发布当天下载更新
to download an update the same day it's released.
谢谢你 上尉 没事了
Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all.
你好 哈里斯·爱德华兹 授权代码
Yes, this is Harris Edwards, authorization code:
8956♥4♥ 祖魯 好样的
8956♥4♥, Zulu, Bravo.
暂停格蕾丝·巴罗斯的A4级安全权限
Suspend Grace Barrows's A4 security clearance
除非另有通知 立即生效
until further notice, effective immediately.
我是吉莉安
Hi, it's Jillian.
对 我知道 有段时间了没联♥系♥了
Yes, I know. It's been a while.
有事发生了 或者说正在发生
Something's happened, or happening.
我希望我们可以聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
这边请
This way.
利亚姆·科尔
Liam Cole.
欢迎来到"反抗者"
Welcome to RE/SYST.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
有人曾说过最强大两大勇士
Someone once said the two most powerful warriors
是耐心和时间
are patience and time.
谁说的
Who was that?
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A Russian.
列夫·托尔斯泰
Leo Tolstoy.
可惜这两样我们都没有
Too bad we have neither.
莫希科那边我的人
My contact in Moscow
刚告诉我卡佳·奥斯♥诺♥夫被杀了
just told me that Katya Osinov was murdered.
又少了一个人
Well, that's one less player on the board.
就这个吗
Is that all?
并不
Not quite.
她的尸体在一家酒店房♥间里被发现
Her body was found in a hotel room
是两个美国人订的 乘坐私人飞机来前去
booked by two Americans, who came in on a private jet.
一个男人和一个女人
A man and a woman.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯和达瑞斯·坦兹在俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Grace Barrows and Darius Tanz are in Russia?
-显然 -那这就是个好消息了
- Apparently. - Well, then, that's good news.
因为给了我们一个不费吹灰之力
Because we might be able to kill off two birds with one stone
一箭双雕的机会
without lifting a finger.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
格蕾丝
Grace.
达瑞斯 他们会陷害我们
Darius, they're gonna frame us.
把你护照给我
Give me your passport.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不 不行
No. No way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没有护照 我们谁都不是
Without our papers, we're nobody.
想活着逃走
That's exactly who we have to be
我们必须得这样
if we want to get out of here alive.
低头
Keep your head down.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表