剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
和某种岩石熔合了起来
fused to some sort of rock.
-这是在俄♥罗♥斯♥哪里拍的 -我不知道
- Where in Russia was this taken? - I don't know.
元数据被删除了 但这个背包上
The metadata was erased, but there's some lettering here
印着几句话
on this backpack.
"我们不为学校学习
"We learn not for the school
是为生存"
but for life."
我辅修过俄语研究
Russian Studies minor.
阿曼达 那个记者
Well, Amanda, that reporter,
她说这和阿特拉斯项目有关系
she says it has something to do with Project Atlas.
阿特拉斯 她几周前跟我提过
Atlas? She brought that up to me a few weeks ago.
-你知道这是什么吗 -不知道
- Do you know what it is? - No.
我只知道会有人因此丧命
I just know it gets people killed
如果多管闲事的话
when they poke their noses where they don't belong.
-哈里斯说这个项目已经停了 但... -但什么
- Harris said it was a dead program, but... - But what?
我的朋友俄♥国♥大使 卡佳
My friend Katya, the Russian ambassador,
她说俄♥罗♥斯♥偷♥电♥磁驱动是因为报应
she said her country stole our EmDrive out of retribution
-阿特拉斯的报应 -我们得和她谈谈
- for Atlas. - We need to talk to her.
不行 他们关闭大使♥馆♥的时候
We can't. She was called back to Moscow
也把她召回莫斯科了
when they shuttered the embassy.
利亚姆 联♥系♥阿曼达·尼尔
Liam, contact Amanda Neel.
你必须深入挖掘
You need to dig deeper.
查出她是从哪儿得到照片的
Find out where she got that photo.
与此同时 我去看看这些事跟我的技术
Meantime, I'm gonna find out what my technology has to do
-有什么联♥系♥ -怎么查
- with all this. - How?
解铃还须系铃人
By going to the source.
把你护照带上
Grab your passport
再换双舒服点的鞋
and a pair of comfortable shoes.
我们去俄♥罗♥斯♥
We're going to Russia.
什么
What?
为什么 他们又不会见我们
Why? They won't talk to us.
错
No.
他们不会接见政♥府♥
They won't talk to the government.
没准他们会见我
Maybe they'll talk to me.
格蕾丝 地球要火烧眉毛了
Grace, the world's about to catch fire,
或许只有我们能阻止了
and we may be the only ones who can stop it.
你来还是不来
Are you coming or aren't you?
开什么会
What kind of meeting?
和达瑞斯·坦兹谈生意
Uh, business with Darius Tanz.
-但我不能... -你不能说对吧
- But I can't... - You can't talk about it.
我真的不知道
You know, I really don't know
我俩还有什么对话的意义
why we talk at all.
佐伊 听着 我不能告诉你
Zoe, look, I can't tell you
我在办的公事 但另有一件事
what I'm working on right now, but there is something
我能告诉你
I can tell you.
我有交往对象了
I'm seeing someone.
达瑞斯·坦兹吗
Darius Tanz?
不 不
No, no, no.
哈里斯·爱德华兹
Harris Edwards.
你上司
Your boss?
允许这样的吗
Is that even allowed?
不允许 所以我得谨慎行事
No. Which is why I've had to be discreet.
你跟他是认真的吗
Are you serious about him?
我打算从五角大楼调离
I'm planning on transferring out of the Pentagon
这样我们就能在一起了
so we can be together.
他有个儿子叫迪伦 跟你一样大
He's got a son your age, Dylan.
我们早就想告诉你俩
We've been wanting to tell you both for so long,
但这事有点复杂
but it was complicated.
等我回来 我想让你见见他
When I'm back, I want you to meet him.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢你能对我坦白
Thank you for telling me.
应该的
Of course.
祝你好运 爱你哦
Good luck. I love you.
对 米莉 家里有急事
Yes, Millie. A family emergency.
大概明天回来
I hope to be back tomorrow.
-谢谢 -坐直升机几个小时就能到那边
- Thank you. - The jet will get us there in a few hours.
私人飞机 不会留下我们的名字 还有手♥机♥
Private plane, no names on the manifest. Phone.
必须杜绝任何被追踪到的可能性
Can't take any chances we're being tracked.
你怎么跟哈里斯说的
What'd you tell Harris?
什么都没说
Nothing.
睁一只眼闭一只眼
Plausible deniability.
他已经为我们押上了仕途 他...
He's already put his ass on the line, he...
这次我们不能再无功而返了
can't do it again without repercussions.
一定不好受吧 你们之间有那么多秘密
Must be hard, all these secrets between you.
我们都有各自的角色
We all have our roles to play.
这部分是我自己选择的
This is the part I've chosen.
派克号♥航母及其编队要多久
How long will it take the USS Pike and her battle group
-才能抵达波罗的海 -约48小时后
- to reach the Baltic? - Approximately 48 hours.
很好 继续前进
All right, well, get them moving.
无论对方发射什么 都要让它们有去无回
We'll shoot down anything they launch.
那报复行动呢
What about retaliation?
一旦双方发射导弹 莫斯科肯定先沦陷
We can hit Moscow faster than they can hit us.
因为北约盟国 我们有这个优势
Our NATO allies have given us that edge,
俄♥罗♥斯♥很清楚这点
and Russia knows that.
所有人员必须就位
We'll have to get all our teams in position
希望俄♥罗♥斯♥人不要蠢到
and hope the Russians aren't stupid enough
引火焚身
to destroy themselves.
还拉上我们陪葬
And the rest of us along with them.
我要占用点时间
I need a moment of your time.
你们两个都过来
Both of you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人员撤出前
Before the Russians pulled out,
情报部门一直在监控俄♥罗♥斯♥大使卡佳·奥斯♥诺♥夫的
the agency was monitoring all communications
一切通信活动
with their ambassador, Katya Osinov,
包括与格蕾丝·巴罗斯的会面
including her meeting with Grace Barrows.
就说我不知道的吧
Tell me something I don't know.
好
Okay.
不管我们偷了什么都是你们的报应
Whatever we stole from you is retribution.
什么报应
Retribution for what?
阿特拉斯的报应
Something called Atlas.
格蕾丝·巴罗斯从俄♥罗♥斯♥大使那获取了这条信息
Grace Barrows got this information from the Russian ambassador
却向我们隐瞒了
and kept it from us.
他们知道了阿特拉斯
They know about Atlas.
那就都说得通了
Which explains everything.
联♥系♥格蕾丝·巴罗斯... 立刻
Get me Grace Barrows... now.
妈妈走了还不到两年
Mom hasn't even been gone two years.
我知道
I know.
你可能需要点时间整理
It's a lot to process.
"整理"吗
"Process"?
劳拉曾是妈妈最好的朋友
Laura was Mom's best friend.
她就像电影"大白鲨"里的那条鲨鱼一样不断逼近你
She moved in on you like the shark from Jaws.
不是这样的
That is not true.
而且这不公平
And that is not fair.
我的灵魂伴侣去世了...
My soul mate died...
而我 我感觉自己的心也随着她死了
and I-I figured my heart would die with her.
劳拉当时在我身边
Laura was there.
最开始只是朋友 但...
At first as just a friend, but...
就很自然发生了
It just happened.
随便你吧 爸爸
Do what you want, Dad.
吉莉安
Jillian.
吉莉安
Jillian.
等等
Wait.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
变得都不像你了
You don't seem yourself.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
是工作原因还是跟利亚姆有关
At work or with Liam?
吉莉安
Jillian.
除了五角大楼 没人知道这件事
Nobody outside the Pentagon knows about this,
如果消息走漏
and if word got out...
去你的
Oh, screw you.
我得呼吸点新鲜空气
I got to get some air.
哪种家事
What kind of family emergency?
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表