剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
利亚姆正在干大事
Liam's doing some incredible work.
我第一眼见他就知道
Oh, I knew he'd do amazing things
他将来大有作为
from the moment I saw him.
那具体是什么时候呢
When was that exactly?
-不 老妈 求别说 -不
- No, Mom, don't, please. - No.
别 请说 我想知道一切
Oh, no, please do. I want to know it all.
好吧 那是平安夜
Okay, so, it was Christmas Eve
我们当晚接生了8个孩子
and, uh, we had had eight births that night.
跟婴儿舰队似的
It was like an infant armada.
我那天连续工作了15个小时
And when my 15-hour shift
终于要结束时
was finally over,
我听到了一个哭声
that's when I heard the cry.
我当时正准备离开医院
I mean, I was on my way out of the hospital.
我起初还以为是流浪猫
I thought it was an alley cat at first,
然后... 我看见了他
but... then I saw him.
这个在襁褓中大哭着的 脸蛋红扑扑的小婴儿
This shrieking, red-faced bundle of baby
一双我从未见过的
with more intelligence and fortitude
充满智慧和毅力的棕色眼睛
in those big brown eyes than I had ever seen.
-他是被遗弃在了医院吗 -是的
- So, he was left here at the hospital? - Yeah.
一小姑娘把他留下了
A teenage girl had left him there.
她没能力照顾他 我们只知道这些
She couldn't take care of him. That's all we knew.
所以...
So...
妈...
Mom...
我们是来给你一个惊喜
We came here to surprise you.
吉莉安和我
We, Jillian and I,
我们要... 结婚了
are... getting married.
就今天
Today.
结婚
Married?
你们在一起多久了
How long you two been together?
分分合合有53天了
Uh, 53 days, on and off.
吉莉安 能让我跟儿子单独谈谈吗
Jillian, do you mind if I speak with my child, please? Alone.
当然可以
Of course. Yep.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
带一个并不太了解的姑娘过来
A girl you hardly know, you bring her here,
跟我说你们要结婚
you tell me you want to marry her today.
想看我当场心脏病发作吗
Do you want to give me a heart attack?
我知道这看起来很冲动...
I-I know that it seems impulsive...
不 这不是看起来冲动
No, it doesn't seem impulsive.
这就是冲动
It is impulsive.
不会吧 她是不是有了
Oh, no, is she pregnant?
什么 没有
What? No.
那麻烦你讲清楚 你在急什么
Well, please, help me understand. What is your hurry?
不能 我没法解释清楚
I can't, I can't make you understand.
听着 利亚姆 我向来有气就撒
Listen, Liam, I have never held my tongue.
但我现在不想发火
I'm not about to start now.
我不同意这个决定
I can't support this decision.
这感觉不像爱 而像是绝望
This doesn't feel like love; It feels like desperation.
如果你们真的相爱 就应该慢慢来
If it's right, you should be able to wait
彼此的家人一起 举办一场盛大的婚礼
and have a proper wedding with her family and yours.
我得回去值班了
I need to get back to my shift.
等等 你要去哪儿
Wait. Where are you going?
和你一起进去
Inside. With you.
-如果我女儿在里面... -她现在最抵触的
- If my daughter's in there... - The last person
就是妈妈的话
she'll want to listen to right now is her mother.
我会跟她谈的 好吗
I'll talk to her, okay?
你必须相信我能处理好
You have to trust me to handle this.
拜托 求你别用这个词
Oh, come on, please don't use that word.
我很清楚你们玩的那套偷梁换柱的把戏
I know about the bait and switch you pulled.
引力牵引机的事
With the gravity tractor.
达瑞斯说他没法控制它了
Darius says he's lost control of it,
说它已经被武器化...
that it's being weaponized...
救我们
to save us,
毁灭别人
destroy others.
格蕾丝
Grace,
如今存在更险恶的势力
there are darker forces at play here.
我向你保证我会追查到底
And I promise you I will get to the bottom of this.
但在此之前...
But until I do...
你只能相信我
you're just gonna have to trust me.
哈里斯 把他们带出来
Harris, get them out.
平平安安地
Safely.
不许动
Don't move.
你清楚自己在跟谁作对吗
Do you have any idea who the hell you're dealing with?
当然 不就是军工复合齿轮上的
Yeah. The other cog
另一个齿轮吗
in the military-industrial complex wheel.
也是我父亲
And my father.
我来解决
I got this.
你退学就为了这个
So this is why you dropped out of college.
你现在就这么生活
This is your life now?
我们是捍卫自♥由♥的斗士
We're freedom fighters.
反抗者不是你想象中的
RE/SYST isn't the benevolent entity
-慈善机构 -如果你是在说去年夏天
- you think it is. - Look, if you're talking
爱达荷州那事的话
about what happened last summer in Idaho,
我们不过曝光了种族优越主义者的真面目
we just exposed the truth about those supremacists.
枪战是国民警卫队挑起的
The National Guard started the firefight.
不管有多真实 暴露情报都要付出代价
Dumping information, however true, has consequences.
我的天哪 睁大你的眼睛
Oh, my God, open your eyes.
哪怕一次 好好看看你正效命的政♥府♥吧
Look at the institution you serve for once.
我不是来教育你的 我是来警告你们
I'm not here to lecture you, I'm here to warn you.
他们很快就要来抓你们了
They're coming for you. Soon.
你们还有几小时收拾东西离开
You have a few hours to pack up and get out of here.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为我不想看你有任何闪失...
Because I don't want anything to happen to you...
还有佐伊
or Zoe.
佐伊不在这儿
Zoe's not here.
她母亲很伤心
She's breaking her mother's heart.
如果你知道她在哪里 请...
If you know where she is, please...
我...
I...
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
懂吗 但她在安全的地方
Okay? But I can tell you that she's safe.
我的车在外面
I have a car outside.
马上跟我离开这里 什么都别问
Can walk out of here with me, no questions asked.
对不起 你有你的战斗
Sorry. You have your fight,
我也有我的
I have mine.
我知道
I know.
我尊重你
And I respect that.
政♥府♥需要反对势力
The government needs resistance
来监督他们的权力
to keep their power in check.
需要格外勇敢的人
And it takes very brave people
来对抗那样的权力
to stand up to that kind of power.
我爱你
I love you.
记住这点
Know that.
这是麦肯齐总统的完整手写演讲稿
This is Mackenzie's entire handwritten speech.
你从哪拿的
How did you get this?
她的撰稿人
Her speechwriter.
麦肯齐在广播前一刻给了她
Mackenzie gave it to her right before she went on the air.
还有谁知道你有这个吗
Does anyone else know you have this?
有些词没写
Okay, there are words missing,
它们这是被数字代替了吗
and they've been replaced with numbers?
这是一种密文
It's a kind of code.
一般她发表电视演讲前
A lot of eyeballs usually saw her speeches
会有很多人审查演讲稿 但这一次
before they were televised, but this one,
麦肯齐变得很多疑... 这是她唯一的手稿
Mackenzie was paranoid... It's her only copy,
甚至没有放在提词器上
and it didn't even make it to the teleprompter.
好 除了一堆胡言乱语外 还能发现什么
Okay, so other than a lot of nonsense, what do we know?
四个月前 她得知有一个叫做
Just that she learned about something called Project Samson
参孙的项目
four months ago.
她称其"可能是末日"
Something she refers to as "a potential apocalypse."
末日
Apocalypse?
那到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这意味着 如果阿特拉斯是年度新闻
It means if Atlas was the story of the year,
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表