剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表
法律 体制将被彻底摧毁
a complete breakdown of law and order.
-这是你想要的吗 -我只想要真♥相♥
- Is that what you want? - What I want is the truth.
作为一个人♥民♥的公仆 你欠我一个真♥相♥
As a public servant, you owe me that.
或者你忘了自己是为人♥民♥工作的
Or did you forget you worked for the public,
国防部新闻发言人巴罗斯
Press Secretary Barrows?
听着... 私下
Look... off the record,
我们有计划
there are plans.
要么我们会解决这个问题
Either we'll solve this problem
在几个月后继续我们的生活
and get on with our lives in a few months,
要么就失败
or we won't.
但是现在还不是将这个秘密
But now is not the time to unleash
公之于众的时候
this secret on the world.
地缘政♥治♥极其不稳定
The geopolitics are extremely volatile.
在职业之外 你还应有道德责任
You have a moral responsibility beyond career.
这跟职业无关 这是...
This is not about career. This is about...
...世界末日啊
...the end of the world.
阿曼达 看着我
Amanda... look at me.
一旦你从震惊的情绪中清醒过来 你一定会的
Once you get over the shock, and you will,
你就会意识到现在公开它一定
you'll realize this story will cause more harm
弊大于利
than good right now.
麦肯齐总统不这么想
President Mackenzie didn't think so.
在她去世前 她打算告诉世界
She was about to tell the world the truth
这个真♥相♥
before she died.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我有她的演讲稿
Because I have her speech.
我强烈建议你能理智一些
I urge you to do the sane thing.
一旦你把这个精灵放出来
Once this genie is out of the bottle,
整个世界都会一团乱
the entire world order goes upside down.
拜托你在点"发送"之前
Please, think about that
想清楚
before you hit "send."
阿曼达 我之前说错了
Amanda, I was wrong about you.
你是一个很好的记者
You're a damn good reporter.
我想我们的记者朋友
I'm afraid the cat's out of the bag
好像知道了一些不该知道的事
with our reporter friend.
你想让我们再给她个警告
You want us to deliver another message?
采取必要的措施
Take the necessary action.
这次 像卡恩汉那样
And this time, go the way of our friend Carnahan.
明白
Understood.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们动用潜艇了 达瑞斯
They're moving submarines, Darius.
昨晚行星被撞击的时候
The Russians must have spotted our GT when that debris
俄♥罗♥斯♥肯定发现了我们的引力牵引机
made noise last night in space.
他们知道我们的企图了
They know what we're doing, so
所以他们在征集盟友
they're lining up allies.
阿曼达·尼尔知道了
Amanda Neel's got the story.
我感觉她很快就会把这件事曝光
It's only a matter of time before she releases it.
我得回家了
I got to go home.
我得告诉佐伊
I have to tell Zoe.
我希望她还愿意原谅我
I just hope it's not too late for her to forgive me.
对你所爱的人诚实永远都不晚
It's never too late to be honest with the people you love.
你先来
You go first.
不
No.
不 不 我们一起
No, no, no, we-we do this together.
好
All right.
别人呢
What about the others?
利亚姆 怎么了
Liam, what's the matter?
佐伊 我对你隐瞒了太多秘密
Zoe, I've kept too many secrets from you.
我不能再瞒了
And I can't do it anymore.
我必须把实情告诉你
I need to tell you what's happening
你好自己做决定
so you can make decisions for yourself.
有一颗小行星将会撞击地球...
An asteroid was due to hit the Earth...
格兰特
Grant.
-哈里斯 你干嘛 -慢慢
- Harris, what the hell? - Real slow.
把枪举起来
Sidearm, where I can see it.
你疯了吗
Have you gone crazy?
你把枪放下
Put that Beretta down.
我想知道
I need to know,
麦肯齐总统的尸体到底在哪
where exactly is the body of President Mackenzie?
因为她并没有躺在棺材里
Because she seems to have walked away from her casket.
看你好像并不惊讶
From your reaction, it's clear you're not surprised.
你是她安保队的头
You were lead on her detail.
所以要不然是你玩忽职守...
So either you're derelict in your duty...
但据我了解 这不太可能...
and knowing you, that's not likely...
要不然是你知道到底发生什么了
or you know exactly what went down.
所以 总统的尸体到底在哪
So, where's the president's body?
我不能说
I can't.
不能还是不想
Can't or won't?
哈里斯 我想知道你知道什么
Harris, I need to know what you know.
麦肯齐应该不是自然死亡
Mackenzie died of something other than natural causes.
你肯定动了什么手脚
And you must have aided and abetted.
你说什么呢 兄弟 我很爱这个女人
You got it all wrong, man. I loved that woman.
那告诉我是谁干的
Then help me expose whoever did this to her.
你想看她的尸体
You want to see the body?
把枪放下我带你去
Put that gun away and I'll take you there.
苔丝 把这个芯片上
Tess, sift through every outgoing signal
所有向外发出的信♥号♥♥过一遍
recorded on this chip.
找到和原有电磁驱动器频率一致的信♥号♥♥
Find the one that matches our original EmDrive frequency
然后告诉我
and let me know where that signal
-它的信♥号♥♥源在哪 -正在寻找
- is being transmitted from. - Searching now.
所以 你有没有按我说的做160人的测试
So, did you run the tests I asked you to for the 160?
嗯 做了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
怎么样
And?
达瑞斯 引力牵引机
Darius, the gravity tractor
由停在距离佛罗里达岸320公里处的
is being controlled by the USS Pike,
美国派克号♥航母控制
an aircraft carrier currently located 200 miles off the Florida c-coast.
没... 错误
N-not... error.
-坦兹 苔丝 树屋 -苔丝
- Tanz. Tess. Treehouse. - Tess?
管理 数据
Administration. Data.
协议 方舟 拯救号♥
Protocol. Ark. Sal-Salvation.
苔丝中风了吗
Whoa, is Tess having a stroke?
苔丝 强制停止当前所有程序
Tess, force quit all current processes.
苔丝 紧急重启
Tess, emergency reboot.
授权代码: 回声 喝彩 1 1
Authorization code: Echo, bravo, one, one.
-苔丝 -错误 管理
- Tess? - Error, admin...
这是哪里
What is this place?
放射物避难所
It's a nuclear fallout shelter.
六十年代 政♥府♥在华盛顿周围建了很多
Government built dozens of them around D.C. in the '60s.
几十年前被停用后废弃了
All defunded decades ago and forgotten about,
但全都完好无损
but otherwise completely intact.
欢迎 部长先生
Welcome, Mr. Secretary.
我很抱歉 部长先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Secretary.
我不知道我该相信谁
I didn't know who I could trust.
总统阁下
Madame President,
我很高兴你还活着
it's good to see you alive.
快死了
Barely.
这次中风
The stroke.
是毒药
Was induced.
引起的
By poison.
水银
Mercury.
有人加在了她的哮喘呼吸器里
Someone added it to her asthma inhaler.
她用的越多 越上瘾
The more she used it, the more she needed it.
这也导致了我的记忆问题
That's what was causing my memory lapses.
她还没有脱离危险期
She's still not out of the woods.
我也觉得
I'll say.
我们正用螯合疗法
We're administering chelation therapy
来排出她血液里的毒素
to remove the toxins from her blood stream.
我们自称...
We call ourselves...
"忠诚者"
"the loyalists."
谢谢你
Thank you
救了我的命
for saving my life.
剧集 | 救世(2017) | 导航列表